Sign in to follow this  
roscoeword

Josh Allen

9 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Allen is 8-6 in games started and finished included 5-1 since week 15 of last year only loss to the PATS. Has never lost to the same team 2 twice after playing them the 1st time in his career which will get extended on Sunday.

Josh has a 23-15 total TD vs interception Ratio. Allen was considered a project coming out of college and now has team preparing to go head to head with the Pats for the division lead this Sunday. 

Meanwhile Darnold is 4-10 in his career and has a 19-15 total td vs interception ratio. The guy has done nothing note worthy or special since he has come into the league. 

Allen on other hand makes splash plays every week and wins games and gets better on every outing. It’s funny because you said he hasn’t played anybody but  the Jets fans can’t wait to get to the point in your schedule so you can play the same “he hasn’t beat anyone teams”

Funny thing is once you get to those teams Darnold is not going to be able to beat them.(Cinn, Giants) 

I invite you all to watch a REAL TEAM play the PATS this Sunday in which a QB that can DOT you up, Run by you, Run over you or just make you look stupid who has not even began to reach his greatness yet. This Josh Allen hate needs to stop now.

BTW please tell me how Darnold is so much better than Allen please explain. I really want to hear it. I can see Allen making the top 100 next year with defenders gushing about how hard he is to defend.

Josh Allen is Vince Young.  They're literally the exact same player. 

• Upvote 1

No seriously, look at the stats, look at the tape Josh Allen is literally Vince Young.  They do the same stuff.  Have the same game.  They're the same exact player.  Hopefully for Bills fans, Allen isnt pictured dancing shirtless in clubs on ecstasy any time soon. 

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company