Sign in to follow this  
roscoeword

Josh Allen

21 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

You wanna get this or me? @Mogglez I feel like you’re better suited to articulate.

I've already banged my head into a wall over this troll.  You take a shot at it.

4 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

The numbers dont say that. Next!

They, quite literally, still say that.

26 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

New O-line, new receivers, new TEs, Allen suddenly up to 64% completion.  End of discussion. 

He checked it down against us, minus the TD that was a horrible pass played even worse by a horrible corner.

He tore up the Giants awful secondary.  Credit where it's due.

He checked it down against the Bengals. 

To his credit, that gets your comp % but teams will figure that out soon and he will have to adjust.

3 hours ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Is he really that more accurate tho? Both have started 14 games.

Allen completion%: 55.6

Darnold completion%: 58.7 

14 games and 55 is no bueno.

Darnold would likely be above 60 if he played in 3 games this year too.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Idk what more I can say besides Josh Allen has zero feel for his passes. He throws it AT the receiver inside of leading him. There’s no such thing as a touch pass for him. He just throws it hard like a ******* a MLB Pitcher and expects the pass to hit the WR in stride. He doesn’t throw into right windows, he gets nasty after the second option isn’t open, he loses his cool and runs way too soon, he still makes mind numbing errors, gives up the ball 4 times in one game, still can fool him with defensive disguises and coverage shifts...Darnold hasn’t proven Jack sh*t but I see the exact opposite out of him as an individual. He throws into tough windows, effortless throws at times, calm and poised, not easy to fool anymore, extended plays looking to pass instead of running, leads WR’s with great anticipation. I mean they are polar opposites. Sam Darnold’s awareness and feel for how much space he has to throw into is just flat out makes him a superior passer. He’s a natural. Just because the Bills have managed to be 3-0 with Allen under Center really doesn’t mean much to me or anyone else who isn’t a bills fan. I’m just not understanding why he’s here, on this forum, doing this, at midnight lol.

people are weird.

The Bills are almost a hybrid of the 2009 and 2010 Jets teams.  Great Defense.  Good O Line.  Meh WRs.  Raw QB that can make a pretty throw and then make the worst decision or throw you've ever seen with two functional eyeballs. The one thing they're missing is that ridiculous running game, but they get enough out of Allen, Gore, and co. in order to make it a threat.  We'll see how much Allen has really progressed this week. 

• Upvote 2

"Thats why he's The Josh Allen Experience for a reason"

L          O           L

O

L

I love Sam even if I've got no idea if he is the answer but, my goodness, I would never come up with something so cheesy for him.

58 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Was it cheesy when that name was thrown around for Michael Vick?

Besides regarding that name at this point it’s not a total terms of endearment. It just saying during the course of the game your going to get some good, bad , and ugly but at the end of the day he is fun to watch regardless. 

Yes, it was cheesy even for Michael Vick.

Nevermind the fact that I have never heard a single soul ever call Josh Allen that before today.

5 hours ago, Mastenpark said:

Training camp practice vs regular season practice 2 difference things. The point was people saying he had no touch what so ever when that clearly is not the case. I’ll go grab some regular season games maybe against the JETS if you like

Practice is practice you goober.

Can you seriously just leave?  Absolutely no one wants you here trolling this forum and absolutely no one is going to be convinced on "the Josh Allen Experience" no matter how many stupid highlights you post. 

He was awful against us in both games.  I watched them both.  Cherry picking throws isn't going to change that.  Even the go ahead touchdown pass was an awful throw.  Darryl Roberts just so happens to be a worse cornerback.

1 hour ago, Mastenpark said:

What has Sam Darnold done against the Bills really.

Game 1: 16-24 170 1TD 1 Int

Game 2: 28-41 175 1TD 0 Int

Sam comes back from 13 down in the 4th like in game 1 " Sam is the best 

Allen comes back from 13 down in the 4th like in game 2 " Allen trash" 

👌

Played better than Allen that's for sure.  Allen played poorly in both of those games so why don't you post his numbers? 

Here they are:

Game 1 - 18/36 206 0TDs 2INTs 1 Fumble

Game 2 - 24/37 254 1TD 2INTs 2 Fumbles

He was also incredibly fortunate to have 2 MORE INTs erased and a horrible corner playing the ball on his lone TD pass in game #2.

So excuse me if I don't give a flying f*ck about the results of the game when evaluating a QB.  I care about the tape.   If anyone gave a sh*t about results and nothing more, Tebow would still be in the league.  You don't throw out a ton of bad tape because the team managed to pull out a win with a strong defense and running game.  There's a wide variety of reasons why a team might overcome bad QB play and win.  Exhibits A, B, and 😄 - Mark Sanchez, Blake Bortles, Mitch Trubisky.

Keep playing the whataboutism with Darnold.  IDGAF.  He could end up sucking and it won't change anything about how I feel about "The Josh Allen Experience" because I hated Allen as a prospect way back when he was a realistic option for us, so just leave this place, or at the very least stop @ing me.

Edited by Mogglez
dont know why, but my C became a laughing emoji.
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Note to Tom Shane:

For your JetNation YouTube show, Mogglez can do a segment where he breaks down the tape.  

F bombs.

F bombs everywhere.

5 hours ago, Mastenpark said:

I see how you just low key left out in game 1 Allen had over a 100 rushing and a TD which put him over 300 yards in total offense.

Funny how you left out how Darnold had a fumble in game 2

Hit me up when when Darnold finally put up over 200 yards against the Bills. 

Rose color glasses got ya seeing all Green. It’s cool. I feel bad for Darnold though because like I said Jets organization is ruining him with their incompetence 

Josh Allen is currently playing worse than Luke Falk did against the Patriots.

You were saying?

• Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Why are all the bad posters named after Joe Namath. This is extremely ironic lol.

It's part of the soul selling curse.

Josh Allen argument aside, I hope he blows this open and ruins the Pats.

Just now, slimjasi said:

Bingo.

Running QBs are fools gold 

I've always maintained that if Cam Newton can't withstand NFL punishment, no one else can.  Allen will never last if he doesn't improve within the pocket.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Where is that douchey Bills fan who always posts here

Either he disappears into the Shadow Realm or he comes back with the spin of all spins.  There will be no in-between.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Grandy said:

Allen's ceiling is a lesser version of Cam at this point.

He has a huge arm and stunning athleticism, but he's just not a good passer. At all.

Yup.  That's exactly what the draft reports said, and it's hard to disagree with them right now.  Cam-like talent is tantalizing, but unless the player improves in the areas that Cam has (somewhat) and stays healthy, it's a dangerous gamble.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Darnold had a better game against them than Brady did, tbh

Considering what Darnold had to deal with on and off the field, that's nothing short of a miracle.

• Upvote 2

Just now, dbatesman said:

Whenever someone who can think says “Josh Allen can’t throw,” the standard response is “but he brings so much value as a runner.” It’s almost like that value is entirely countervailed by the constant, enormous potential for devastating injury!

It's all part of the...

Josh.

Allen.

Experience.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

That was not a dirty hit.

blinking guy GIF by Ariel Hart

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

The burfict hit was a dirty hit. Allen was still a runner the defender hit him happened to go helmet to helmet. 

He lowered his helmet and got involved in a play he didn't even need to get involved in.  Not only does that play concuss people, it's a good way to end up like Ryan Shazier. 

It's a dirty way to play the game.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

"Happened" to go helmet to helmet.

Yeah, okay.

Just like OJ Simpson "happened" to be leaving the country after Nicole was murdered.

Just happened, you know?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The Bills defense just held Tom Brady to 46% passing with zero TDs and a pick and the Patriots defense made Josh Allen look like the giant lumbering racist backwoods goober-ass bust he is but yeah Gase should have lit those teams up with Syphillitic Sam Darnold and Street Trash Luke Falk. 

I give a lot of "Post of the week" reps out, but this one reeaaaaaaaaallly deserves it.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Guys running at 100mph in a collision sport will happen to bump heads. We serious with this?

There's a huge difference between collisions and purposely lowering the crown of your helmet into a guy who is already going down when you're a full 3 steps away from him.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

If lowering your head to make a tackle is now a problem then helmets should be eliminated. That was a regular tackle on a player running. What are we doing

Lowering the crown of your helmet was only ok back when it was perfectly acceptable to give you're opponent early onset dementia.  It's been illegal for a very long time now.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Allen lowered his head and was a runner. Again, eliminate helmets then. You're never getting rid of those types of collisions especially on a scramble play. 

All the defender had to do is not lower his helmet.  Allen was already going down from another defender.  The hit was ALSO late.  It was dirty, late, and completeoy unnecessary.  It wasn't a bang bang play where he had no choice but to hit Allen.  He had ample time to pull up.

Also, Allen never lowered his head.  I just rewatched the play.

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

Bro. NFL speed. Scramble play. Easier said than done. He was penalized. Sucks he got hurt but if you're going to make yourself a runner bad collisions will happen. If we want to have a convo about eliminating helmets then I'm willing to listen.

Guess we'll just agree to disagree on this one homie.  I definitely felt like it was a cheap shot.

• Upvote 3

Here's the hit on Allen if anyone else is interested in discussing it.

17 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

Nothing dirty about it. He was flagged which he should have  been but i dont see it as a dirty hit

Lowered.

The crown.

Of the helmet.

On a guy he didn't have to hit.

That was a cheap shot to give Allen a little something extra and, to no ones surprise, it took him out of the game.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

Lmao ok 

Usually the response from someone when they have nothing of substance to come back with.

Congratulations on being the biggest homer in this thread, which is saying something.

6 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Allan was being held up from behind and was going down. That hit was totally unnecessary and dirty as hell. 

Not to mention that Jones wasn't even running at Allen.  He waited for Allen to fall forward before he lined him up.  There was no momentum taking him forward to speak of.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company