Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
roscoeword

Josh Allen

Recommended Posts

Quote

 

Only the Jets could mess this up. We could have had two Josh Allen's. We could both of them play Edge Rushes and sac the QB. haha.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Allen is 8-6 in games started and finished included 5-1 since week 15 of last year only loss to the PATS. Has never lost to the same team 2 twice after playing them the 1st time in his career which will get extended on Sunday.
 

Josh has a 23-15 total TD vs interception Ratio. Allen was considered a project coming out of college and now has team preparing to go head to head with the Pats for the division lead this Sunday. 
 

Meanwhile Darnold is 4-10 in his career and has a 19-15 total td vs interception ratio. The guy has done nothing note worthy or special since he has come into the league. 
 

Allen on other hand makes splash plays every week and wins games and gets better on every outing. It’s funny because you said he hasn’t played anybody but  the Jets fans can’t wait to get to the point in your schedule so you can play the same “he hasn’t beat anyone teams”

Funny thing is once you get to those teams Darnold is not going to be able to beat them.(Cinn, Giants) 
 

I invite you all to watch a REAL TEAM play the PATS this Sunday in which a QB that can DOT you up, Run by you, Run over you or just make you look stupid who has not even began to reach his greatness yet. This Josh Allen hate needs to stop now.

 

BTW please tell me how Darnold is so much better than Allen please explain. I really want to hear it. I can see Allen making the top 100 next year with defenders gushing about how hard he is to defend.

 

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mastenpark said:

Allen is 8-6 in games started a

 

w/ a top 2 D...  does advanced menber= big __ck??

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Allen is 8-6 in games started and finished included 5-1 since week 15 of last year only loss to the PATS. Has never lost to the same team 2 twice after playing them the 1st time in his career which will get extended on Sunday.
 

Josh has a 23-15 total TD vs interception Ratio. Allen was considered a project coming out of college and now has team preparing to go head to head with the Pats for the division lead this Sunday. 
 

Meanwhile Darnold is 4-10 in his career and has a 19-15 total td vs interception ratio. The guy has done nothing note worthy or special since he has come into the league. 
 

Allen on other hand makes splash plays every week and wins games and gets better on every outing. It’s funny because you said he hasn’t played anybody but  the Jets fans can’t wait to get to the point in your schedule so you can play the same “he hasn’t beat anyone teams”

Funny thing is once you get to those teams Darnold is not going to be able to beat them.(Cinn, Giants) 
 

I invite you all to watch a REAL TEAM play the PATS this Sunday in which a QB that can DOT you up, Run by you, Run over you or just make you look stupid who has not even began to reach his greatness yet. This Josh Allen hate needs to stop now.

 

BTW please tell me how Darnold is so much better than Allen please explain. I really want to hear it. I can see Allen making the top 100 next year with defenders gushing about how hard he is to defend.

 

Josh Allen is Vince Young.  They're literally the exact same player. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

w/ a top 2 D...  does advanced menber= big __ck??

Allen cant help that the Bills finally got a GM/Coach in place to put him in the best situation possible. All I hear from Jets fans are excuses. All I heard in the off-season was how Greg Williams was going turn the Jets into a top 5 defense blah blah blah. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JiF said:

Josh Allen is Vince Young.  They're literally the exact same player. 

Yeah and Darnold is Chad Pennington. Ok got it

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m still waiting for a REAL QB breakdown on how Darnold is so much better than Allen. I know this is going to take a while

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jets and Bills, hey why not throw the fins in as well.  Bickering laughably at each other as the pats own the div for the 20th year in a row.  Until any of these teams get their act together in more areas than Qb it simply doesn't matter who is better today or tomorrow.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lamar Jackson can’t throw the ball and is always one hit away. Please look at the defenses he has played this season.

Josh Allen is a walking turnover machine until he proves otherwise. He is good for at least another two this Sunday


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Allen cant help that the Bills finally got a GM/Coach in place to put him in the best situation possible. All I hear from Jets fans are excuses. All I heard in the off-season was how Greg Williams was going turn the Jets into a top 5 defense blah blah blah. 

hey, i never said no nuth bout the Jets D cos its sucked for years...

Allen has been POSITIVE for the Bills, no doubt. Especially 11 TDs running. 

I got no dog in the race as fer JA. If yer a Bills fan you feel nice. cool. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know that most people only watch highlights of Allen or only see the boom or bust plays. I going to do the forum a favor and put you on to a site that covers the Bills but really goes into in-depth breakdown of Allen almost every weak from a X’s and O’s stand point. It gives you the good, bad, and ugly with Allen. Maybe after watching a breakdown example maybe some of you will have a better understanding of the player. 
 

Here is a breakdown of last weeks game vs the Bengals.  

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DetroitRed said:

Lamar Jackson can’t throw the ball and is always one hit away. Please look at the defenses he has played this season.

Josh Allen is a walking turnover machine until he proves otherwise. He is good for at least another two this Sunday


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

He he will be good for some plays that will allow them to be competitive and maybe win the game. Welcome to the Josh Allen experience.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Agreed. I said the same thing in the Mayfield thread. Leaving the pocket even when he doesn’t have to, and throwing while drifting back away from his receiver on a lot of plays.

I’m curious how this season will play out for him, Kitchens and the Browns...

Traded for odell and rarely target him

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Do we need to do this again.  We have a thread about young qbs.  Lets not do the allen vs darnold again.  Getting repetitive and boring.

You could have just not looked at it yet you chose to commented in it. Hmmmm :-k

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JiF said:

Josh Allen is Vince Young.  They're literally the exact same player. 

Seriously ? Get a dictionary. lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DetroitRed said:

Lamar Jackson can’t throw the ball and is always one hit away. Please look at the defenses he has played this season.

Josh Allen is a walking turnover machine until he proves otherwise. He is good for at least another two this Sunday


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

We're always putting down mobile QBs here. "they're a hit away", "can't count on 'em", "aren't accurate", "turnover machines" etc.

Guess who is actually playing and winning games? And who isn't?

Or who threw the most ints last year (despite missing a month with an injury)?

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We putting down mobile QBs just as much as you’ve been putting down Darnold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thai Jet said:

Seriously ? Get a dictionary. lol

Get a dictionary for a Jets forum. OK English professor 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Get a dictionary for a Jets forum. OK English professor 

He wasn't quoting you..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mastenpark said:

Allen is 8-6 in games started and finished included 5-1 since week 15 of last year only loss to the PATS. Has never lost to the same team 2 twice after playing them the 1st time in his career which will get extended on Sunday.
 

Josh has a 23-15 total TD vs interception Ratio. Allen was considered a project coming out of college and now has team preparing to go head to head with the Pats for the division lead this Sunday. 
 

Meanwhile Darnold is 4-10 in his career and has a 19-15 total td vs interception ratio. The guy has done nothing note worthy or special since he has come into the league. 
 

Allen on other hand makes splash plays every week and wins games and gets better on every outing. It’s funny because you said he hasn’t played anybody but  the Jets fans can’t wait to get to the point in your schedule so you can play the same “he hasn’t beat anyone teams”

Funny thing is once you get to those teams Darnold is not going to be able to beat them.(Cinn, Giants) 
 

I invite you all to watch a REAL TEAM play the PATS this Sunday in which a QB that can DOT you up, Run by you, Run over you or just make you look stupid who has not even began to reach his greatness yet. This Josh Allen hate needs to stop now. 

 

BTW please tell me how Darnold is so much better than Allen please explain. I really want to hear it. I can see Allen making the top 100 next year with defenders gushing about how hard he is to defend. 

 

This post is doing the unthinkable. It's actually making me look forward to a Patriots win on Sunday.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jgb said:

The depressing part is Allen continues to get reps and improve while Darnold is playing spin the bottle with groupies and getting mouth herpes

Take a chill pill. Darnold will be back next week. And with the way the OL is playing, I'm kind of glad he wasn't out there running for his life.

  • Upvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mastenpark said:

I’m still waiting for a REAL QB breakdown on how Darnold is so much better than Allen. I know this is going to take a while

He's far more accurate.  End of discussion.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ChuckkieB said:

Darnold will be better than all of them.  Let's revisit this at the end of the season.  People get crazy over a few games!  Daniel Jones is now Johnny Unitas!  Cmon man.  

Sure......     Darnold is a hall.of famer.... relax everyone

   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The ex-Panthers staff at the Bills were very excited to be able to draft Josh Allen, who I think is similar to Cam Newton is some ways.

Cam Newton took the Panthers to the Super Bowl, when the wind was right. 

Maybe Josh Allen can do the same.

The majority view is that he gets hurt running and/or he is not accurate enough against real defenses.   We will see how it goes.  I think based on the end of last year Darnold was heading in a better direction.  As of today, Allen is.  At this point it may be October 2020 before the conversation can be had again meaningfully.  Both QBs seem like nice guys, although perhaps “bros,” and worse things can happen than them both being successful. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, jetsyrup said:

He wasn't quoting you..

At least someone is paying attention. I thank you !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, KRL said:

Amazing how people forget that!!!  When Mosley was on the field he was totally inept

12 plays of 8+ yards and 3 plays of 25+ yards against Mosley in the first half, 3 of the turnovers were flukes (deflection off Beasley, deflection at the line, center botching the snap) and the 4th was just a strip sack on the LT getting blown up.  Box scores don't tell the story.  Amazing how people forget that!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

He's far more accurate.  End of discussion.  

New O-line, new receivers, new TEs, Allen suddenly up to 64% completion.  End of discussion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mastenpark said:

I’m still waiting for a REAL QB breakdown on how Darnold is so much better than Allen. I know this is going to take a while

You wanna get this or me? @Mogglez I feel like you’re better suited to articulate.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1ManRaid said:

New O-line, new receivers, new TEs, Allen suddenly up to 64% completion.  End of discussion. 

Why are all you bills fans suddenly signing up for our forum? It’s midnight. go to sleep.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

He's far more accurate.  End of discussion.  

Is he really that more accurate tho? Both have started 14 games.

Allen completion%: 55.6

Darnold completion%: 58.7 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

12 plays of 8+ yards and 3 plays of 25+ yards against Mosley in the first half, 3 of the turnovers were flukes (deflection off Beasley, deflection at the line, center botching the snap) and the 4th was just a strip sack on the LT getting blown up.  Box scores don't tell the story.  Amazing how people forget that!!!

You can call the turnovers whatever you want, but they still happened. And that has been a problem for Allen since last year.  3 TDS and 3 ints on the season thus far. 2 rushing TDS and 4 fumbles. He gives the ball away too much. He has to cut that down if you want any shot at beating the pats.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

He's far more accurate.  End of discussion.  

The numbers dont say that. Next!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

You wanna get this or me? @Mogglez I feel like you’re better suited to articulate.

I've already banged my head into a wall over this troll.  You take a shot at it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

The numbers dont say that. Next!

They, quite literally, still say that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

New O-line, new receivers, new TEs, Allen suddenly up to 64% completion.  End of discussion. 

He checked it down against us, minus the TD that was a horrible pass played even worse by a horrible corner.

He tore up the Giants awful secondary.  Credit where it's due.

He checked it down against the Bengals. 

To his credit, that gets your comp % but teams will figure that out soon and he will have to adjust.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...