Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
roscoeword

Josh Allen

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Is he really that more accurate tho? Both have started 14 games.

Allen completion%: 55.6

Darnold completion%: 58.7 

 

14 games and 55 is no bueno.

Darnold would likely be above 60 if he played in 3 games this year too.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I've already banged my head into a wall over this troll.  You take a shot at it.

Idk what more I can say besides Josh Allen has zero feel for his passes. He throws it AT the receiver instead of leading him. There’s no such thing as a touch pass for him. He throws it hard like a ******* MLB Pitcher and expects the pass to hit the WR in stride. He doesn’t throw into tight windows, he gets antsy after the second option isn’t open, he loses his cool and runs way too soon, he still makes mind numbing errors, gives up the ball 4 times in one game, still can fool him with defensive disguises and coverage shifts...Darnold hasn’t proven Jack sh*t but I see the exact opposite out of him as an individual. He throws into tough windows, effortless throws at times, calm and poised, not easy to fool anymore, extended plays looking to pass instead of running, leads WR’s with great anticipation. I mean they are polar opposites. Sam Darnold’s awareness and feel for how much space he has to throw into just flat out makes him a superior passer. He’s a natural. Just because the Bills have managed to be 3-0 with Allen under Center really doesn’t mean much to me or anyone else who isn’t a bills fan. I’m just not understanding why he’s here, on this forum, doing this, at midnight lol.

people are weird.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Idk what more I can say besides Josh Allen has zero feel for his passes. He throws it AT the receiver inside of leading him. There’s no such thing as a touch pass for him. He just throws it hard like a ******* a MLB Pitcher and expects the pass to hit the WR in stride. He doesn’t throw into right windows, he gets nasty after the second option isn’t open, he loses his cool and runs way too soon, he still makes mind numbing errors, gives up the ball 4 times in one game, still can fool him with defensive disguises and coverage shifts...Darnold hasn’t proven Jack sh*t but I see the exact opposite out of him as an individual. He throws into tough windows, effortless throws at times, calm and poised, not easy to fool anymore, extended plays looking to pass instead of running, leads WR’s with great anticipation. I mean they are polar opposites. Sam Darnold’s awareness and feel for how much space he has to throw into is just flat out makes him a superior passer. He’s a natural. Just because the Bills have managed to be 3-0 with Allen under Center really doesn’t mean much to me or anyone else who isn’t a bills fan. I’m just not understanding why he’s here, on this forum, doing this, at midnight lol.

people are weird.

The Bills are almost a hybrid of the 2009 and 2010 Jets teams.  Great Defense.  Good O Line.  Meh WRs.  Raw QB that can make a pretty throw and then make the worst decision or throw you've ever seen with two functional eyeballs. The one thing they're missing is that ridiculous running game, but they get enough out of Allen, Gore, and co. in order to make it a threat.  We'll see how much Allen has really progressed this week. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

Idk what more I can say besides Josh Allen has zero feel for his passes. He throws it AT the receiver instead of leading him. There’s no such thing as a touch pass for him. He throws it hard like a ******* MLB Pitcher and expects the pass to hit the WR in stride. He doesn’t throw into tight windows, he gets antsy after the second option isn’t open, he loses his cool and runs way too soon, he still makes mind numbing errors, gives up the ball 4 times in one game, still can fool him with defensive disguises and coverage shifts..l.

 

 

good breakdown of him. But he's exciting as hell while he's making those mistakes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Take a chill pill. Darnold will be back next week. And with the way the OL is playing, I'm kind of glad he wasn't out there running for his life.

First one to tell others to chill is Woody Allen nervosa inside 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Idk what more I can say besides Josh Allen has zero feel for his passes. He throws it AT the receiver instead of leading him. There’s no such thing as a touch pass for him. He throws it hard like a ******* MLB Pitcher and expects the pass to hit the WR in stride. He doesn’t throw into tight windows, he gets antsy after the second option isn’t open, he loses his cool and runs way too soon, he still makes mind numbing errors, gives up the ball 4 times in one game, still can fool him with defensive disguises and coverage shifts...Darnold hasn’t proven Jack sh*t but I see the exact opposite out of him as an individual. He throws into tough windows, effortless throws at times, calm and poised, not easy to fool anymore, extended plays looking to pass instead of running, leads WR’s with great anticipation. I mean they are polar opposites. Sam Darnold’s awareness and feel for how much space he has to throw into just flat out makes him a superior passer. He’s a natural. Just because the Bills have managed to be 3-0 with Allen under Center really doesn’t mean much to me or anyone else who isn’t a bills fan. I’m just not understanding why he’s here, on this forum, doing this, at midnight lol.

people are weird.

You obvious have a bias against Allen, People kept referring to 4 turnovers to fit the narrative but any unbiased observation would acknowledge that 3/4 was not on him. Tip Int, Drop Pass Int, Bad Center Exchange. That is not on Allen. Now when Darnold thew 4 interceptions against the Dolphins nothing was said right. Darnold is a turnover machine and only got to more TD/Int the second to last game of the season.

As far as Allen throwing with no touch that is a old narrative which has worked on all off season now he is throwing DOTS with TOUCH as needed. Allen throws into tight windows. Do you watch the games really. Allen is a playmaker in every sense of the word. Josh is a winner who is loved by his teammates. All I heard during the offseason was how Darnold was all of that but the last 2 times Ive seen him play his team has scored a total of 11 pts on offense. 

Its funny you trying to make Darnold sound like Drew Brees out there. Not even close. Not as a 58% passer so far.

BTW I work 3rd shift Bro. What is your excuse for responding at midnight.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mogglez said:

The Bills are almost a hybrid of the 2009 and 2010 Jets teams.  Great Defense.  Good O Line.  Meh WRs.  Raw QB that can make a pretty throw and then make the worst decision or throw you've ever seen with two functional eyeballs. The one thing they're missing is that ridiculous running game, but they get enough out of Allen, Gore, and co. in order to make it a threat.  We'll see how much Allen has really progressed this week. 

Not really.

Josh Allen is light years away from Sanchez potential wise.  He is dangerous anywhere on the field whereas you would need 14 plays with nothing going wrong for Sanchez to get you a TD.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mastenpark said:

You obvious have a bias against Allen, People kept referring to 4 turnovers to fit the narrative but any unbiased observation would acknowledge that 3/4 was not on him. Tip Int, Drop Pass Int, Bad Center Exchange. That is not on Allen. Now when Darnold thew 4 interceptions against the Dolphins nothing was said right. Darnold is a turnover machine and only got to more TD/Int the second to last game of the season.

As far as Allen throwing with no touch that is a old narrative which has worked on all off season now he is throwing DOTS with TOUCH as needed. Allen throws into tight windows. Do you watch the games really. Allen is a playmaker in every sense of the word. Josh is a winner who is loved by his teammates. All I heard during the offseason was how Darnold was all of that but the last 2 times Ive seen him play his team has scored a total of 11 pts on offense. 

Its funny you trying to make Darnold sound like Drew Brees out there. Not even close. Not as a 58% passer so far.

BTW I work 3rd shift Bro. What is your excuse for responding at midnight.

 

 

 

 

Biased? It’s factual statistics. I don’t even have to pick a side lmao. What a heaping pile of bullsh*t excuses you just laid out in front of me. Allen does nothing of what you say he does and he constantly makes mistakes. It has nothing to do with the game against us. That’s just him and we see it every Sunday. You didn’t provide any insight, “breakdown” or clarity into why Allen is such a pLaYmAkERRR lmfao, you just rambled off the same biased bullsh*t you have been since you got here. You don’t have anything new except “he runs good when people don’t expect it.”

Secondly kid, this works both ways, we counted plenty of incorrectly run routes, tipped passes and poor situational play calling by the coach last year that gave Darnold his interceptions but you don’t see us on here saying that they don’t count. So if the tipped passes don’t matter for Allen then why do they matter for Darnold? Oh I know why! Because you need it to matter so you don’t sound like a... hahaaaaa... too late. And Darnold only played the season opener. You didn’t see him play two games this year. You don’t even know what you’re talking about. It’s cute to watch you scramble around for some kind of legitimate point that you aren’t going to find. 

On a side note, I can be up at midnight posting on here. I’m a Jets fan. I’m on here every day because this is a Jet forum. Cool to see you care so much about our opinion of your QB that you’d be “on the third shift” typing away at us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

Biased? It’s factual statistics. I don’t even have to pick a side lmao. What a heaping pile of bullsh*t excuses you just laid out in front of me. Allen does nothing of what you say he does and he constantly makes mistakes. It has nothing to do with the game against us. That’s just him and we see it every Sunday. You didn’t provide any insight, “breakdown” or clarity into why Allen is such a pLaYmAkERRR lmfao, you just rambled off the same biased bullsh*t you have been since you got here. You don’t have anything new except “he runs good when people don’t expect it.”

Secondly kid, this works both ways, we counted plenty of incorrectly run routes, tipped passes and poor situational play calling by the coach last year that gave Darnold his interceptions but you don’t see us on here saying that they don’t count. So if the tipped passes don’t matter for Allen then why do they matter for Darnold? Oh I know why! Because you need it to matter so you don’t sound like a... hahaaaaa... too late. And Darnold only played the season opener. You didn’t see him play two games this year. You don’t even know what you’re talking about. It’s cute to watch you scramble around for some kind of legitimate point that you aren’t going to find. 

On a side note, I can be up at midnight posting on here. I’m a Jets fan. I’m on here every day because this is a Jet forum. Cool to see you care so much about our opinion of your QB that you’d be “on the third shift” typing away at us.

Yes biased All Day Every Day. Josh does EVERYTHING I said he does plus more. Does he make mistakes while learning the game? Oh yeah. Guess what is undeniable is that Josh Allen can kill you with his arm and legs. He can pass for 250 and run for a 100 in the same game. He is the Josh Allen experience for a reason. He makes throws that Darnold can’t make in his dreams. That is a fact. Much better winning %. That’s a fact. Better total td/int ratio. That is a fact. Love him or hate him but one thing he is not boring at all.

No excuse that the last 2 games a Darnold has played his offense has scored a TOTAL of 11 points. That’s 5.5 points per game. Thats a FACT! Lol..........I like a Darnold but you a Jets fans are delusional. All that big talk in the off-season  and preseason and look where the Jets are now. Talking about firing your head coach after one season. Guess what Darnold would be on his 3rd offense and 3 years. Leave it up to the Jets to ruin Darnold career. 

I come on here like I said before because before the season started it’s was Jets explosive offense, Allen Sucks. Blah Blah Blah.

I go on all the Jets forums and sites like Jets talk radio with my popcorn out just to listen all you Jets can cry about your team. How it is mismanaged and how the coach blames the players and vice versa. How your safety is ashamed to even honor his radio show appearance and quit. Learn some humility and just know that before you try to claim the crown just know you got to go through us first. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Josh Allen is the next Cam Newton. Mac should have drafted him, because he's the perfect quarterback for a team that doesn't like to draft offensive line on day one or day two of the draft. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Much better winning %. That’s a fact. Better total td/int ratio. That is a fact. Love him or hate him but one thing he is not boring at all.

Lol so a team effort makes Josh Allen a superior QB? What kind of hick town water are they feeding you guys in buffalo?

 

14 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

No excuse that the last 2 games a Darnold has played his offense has scored a TOTAL of 11 points. That’s 5.5 points per game. Thats a FACTS! Lol..........

You talking about a Week 17 game in his rookie year where the entire team was already checked out, planning on firing their HC, OC and GM? And then another game(the only game this year he has played in) where he played with mono? Because for the second time, he hasn’t played in two games this year. AND THATS A FACTSSSS!!! Lmfao.

 

14 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

All that big talk in the off-season  and preseason and look where the Jets are now. Talking about firing your head coach after one season.

Meh that’s how it is here. You been posting for what? 3 weeks? This forum has always had its overreactions, but I really don’t see what fan reaction has to do with anything other than you trying to make a spectacle out of it to make yourself feel better. Weird. Probably should work that third shift and invest in some clothes, nice car seats, watches, work out equipment. There are plenty of other ways to boost your self esteem.

 

14 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

I come on here like I said before because before the season started it’s was Jets explosive offense, Allen Sucks. Blah Blah Blah.

I go on all the Jets forums and sites like Jets talk radio with my popcorn out just to listen all you Jets can cry about your team. How it is mismanaged and how the coach blames the players and vice versa. How your safety is ashamed to even honor his radio show appearance and quit. Learn some humility and just know that before you try to claim the crown just know you got to go through us first. 

You really are a weird ass dude, aren’t you? A very clueless one at that. Jet fans would of found something to complain about either way. That’s what you aren’t getting thru your thick skull. They always do this here, you just haven’t been around long enough to understand that. What a condescending statement to make. It’s week 4. Can you and everyone else wait a few months to beat on your chests? I understand you are the lowly Bills, as we are the lowly Jets but 3-0 didn’t ever win a super bowl.

Side note: the Bills forum is just as active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Learn some humility and just know that before you try to claim the crown just know you got to go through us first. 

You are definitely 16 years old. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

My bad, 16 and a half. 

No that’s probability what the point spread is going to be after the Jets come off the bye to play the Eagles lol.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

No that’s probability what the point spread is going to be after the Jets come off the bye to play the Eagles lol.....

ouuuuu you really got me kid. sick interwebz burn. Josh Allen still sucks lmao.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

ouuuuu you really got me kid. sick interwebz burn. Josh Allen still sucks lmao.

Lol.... Ok I’m done. We agree to disagree. It’s all good. Putting down my Josh Allen Pom Pom down for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

Lol so a team effort makes Josh Allen a superior QB? What kind of hick town water are they feeding you guys in buffalo?

 

You talking about a Week 17 game in his rookie year where the entire team was already checked out, planning on firing their HC, OC and GM? And then another game(the only game this year he has played in) where he played with mono? Because for the second time, he hasn’t played in two games this year. AND THATS A FACTSSSS!!! Lmfao.

 

Meh that’s how it is here. You been posting for what? 3 weeks? This forum has always had its overreactions, but I really don’t see what fan reaction has to do with anything other than you trying to make a spectacle out of it to make yourself feel better. Weird. Probably should work that third shift and invest in some clothes, nice car seats, watches, work out equipment. There are plenty of other ways to boost your self esteem.

 

You really are a weird ass dude, aren’t you? A very clueless one at that. Jet fans would of found something to complain about either way. That’s what you aren’t getting thru your thick skull. They always do this here, you just haven’t been around long enough to understand that. What a condescending statement to make. It’s week 4. Can you and everyone else wait a few months to beat on your chests? I understand you are the lowly Bills, as we are the lowly Jets but 3-0 didn’t ever win a super bowl.

Side note: the Bills forum is just as active.

Let the BUF troll have his fun.  Their history is they jump on QB's and announce them
as "the one" way too early.  It hasn't worked out since Jim Kelly:

- Bledsoe
- Edwards
- Fitzpatrick
- Losman
- Manuel
- Taylor

Allen definitely has elite physical tools BUT unless he addresses his issues he'll
remain a "show" and never become a "franchise QB":

- Inaccurate
- Erratic arm
- He's a one read and run QB
- Turnover prone
- When pressured he steps away from the pocket instead of into the pocket
- He runs too much and it will catch up to him.  Look at Cam Newton all that "robo
QB" running has caught up to him and his body is breaking down

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KRL said:

Let the BUF troll have his fun.  Their history is they jump on QB's and announce them
as "the one" way too early.  It hasn't worked out since Jim Kelly:

- Bledsoe
- Edwards
- Fitzpatrick
- Losman
- Manuel
- Taylor

Allen definitely has elite physical tools BUT unless he addresses his issues he'll
remain a "show" and never become a "franchise QB":

- Inaccurate
- Erratic arm
- He's a one read and run QB
- Turnover prone
- When pressured he steps away from the pocket instead of into the pocket
- He runs too much and it will catch up to him.  Look at Cam Newton all that "robo
QB" running has caught up to him and his body is breaking down

We talk about allen as of darnold isn't turnover prone now you actually have to watch allen this year he is not a one read qb against us the second half he was looking through his progressions. and besides mahomes on the run josh allen is the best throwing on the run. Everybody is comparing him to a pocket passer its year 2 for both darnold and allen. Russell Wilson said it was year 3 when it clicked bress said it was year 5 time will tell if it does for darnold and allen 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Jetsbaby93 said:

We talk about allen as of darnold isn't turnover prone now you actually have to watch allen this year he is not a one read qb against us the second half he was looking through his progressions. and besides mahomes on the run josh allen is the best throwing on the run. Everybody is comparing him to a pocket passer its year 2 for both darnold and allen. Russell Wilson said it was year 3 when it clicked bress said it was year 5 time will tell if it does for darnold and allen 

Darnold is an unproven QB who has shown flashes of talent in a year plus 1 game.  With him contracting mono,
even the one game he played this year was compromised.  Darnold had an impressive summer but I surely never
"crowned him" a finished franchise QB.  All these "hot takes" on second year QB's is stupid, franchise QB's
ONLY show themselves over time.  And no one from the 2018 class has proven anything yet, even the "great"
Josh Allen   

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Darnold 14 games 18 pass TD, 15 INT, 6 fumbles 1 rush TD

Josh 15 games 13 pass TD, 15 INT, 12 fumbles, 10 rush TD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Thats why he's The Josh Allen Experience for a reason"

L          O           L

O

L

I love Sam even if I've got no idea if he is the answer but, my goodness, I would never come up with something so cheesy for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

"Thats why he's The Josh Allen Experience for a reason"

L          O           L

O

L

I love Sam even if I've got no idea if he is the answer but, my goodness, I would never come up with something so cheesy for him.

Was it cheesy when that name was thrown around for Michael Vick?
 

Besides regarding that name at this point it’s not a total terms of endearment. It just saying during the course of the game your going to get some good, bad , and ugly but at the end of the day he is fun to watch regardless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Losmeister said:

Darnold 14 games 18 pass TD, 15 INT, 6 fumbles 1 rush TD

Josh 15 games 13 pass TD, 15 INT, 12 fumbles, 10 rush TD

 

Darnold has maybe 1 most fumble in his career 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/25/2019 at 4:46 PM, BurnleyJet said:

The Williams twins are both invisible.

I hated the pick, he looks like a fat kid, I would say he plays soft, but no ones seen him play..

Edge rushes are really only second to Quarterbacks in importance.

Mean while fat Dlinemen are only behind Safeties in lack of importance 😁 

Quinnen looks very out of shape, but did you see him interview next to Leo?  Quinnen is literally twice Leo's size.

Leo looks like his is training for a movie role, not a DL job.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Was it cheesy when that name was thrown around for Michael Vick?
 

Besides regarding that name at this point it’s not a total terms of endearment. It just saying during the course of the game your going to get some good, bad , and ugly but at the end of the day he is fun to watch regardless. 

Yes, it was cheesy even for Michael Vick.

Nevermind the fact that I have never heard a single soul ever call Josh Allen that before today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/26/2019 at 12:27 AM, Patriot Killa said:

Idk what more I can say besides Josh Allen has zero feel for his passes. He throws it AT the receiver instead of leading him. There’s no such thing as a touch pass for him. He throws it hard like a ******* MLB Pitcher and expects the pass to hit the WR in stride. He doesn’t throw into tight windows, he gets antsy after the second option isn’t open, he loses his cool and runs way too soon, he still makes mind numbing errors, gives up the ball 4 times in one game, still can fool him with defensive disguises and coverage shifts...Darnold hasn’t proven Jack sh*t but I see the exact opposite out of him as an individual. He throws into tough windows, effortless throws at times, calm and poised, not easy to fool anymore, extended plays looking to pass instead of running, leads WR’s with great anticipation. I mean they are polar opposites. Sam Darnold’s awareness and feel for how much space he has to throw into just flat out makes him a superior passer. He’s a natural. Just because the Bills have managed to be 3-0 with Allen under Center really doesn’t mean much to me or anyone else who isn’t a bills fan. I’m just not understanding why he’s here, on this forum, doing this, at midnight lol.

people are weird.

https://twitter.com/buffalobills/status/1177265328482672640?s=21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/26/2019 at 4:00 AM, Mastenpark said:

You obvious have a bias against Allen, People kept referring to 4 turnovers to fit the narrative but any unbiased observation would acknowledge that 3/4 was not on him. Tip Int, Drop Pass Int, Bad Center Exchange. That is not on Allen. Now when Darnold thew 4 interceptions against the Dolphins nothing was said right. Darnold is a turnover machine and only got to more TD/Int the second to last game of the season.

As far as Allen throwing with no touch that is a old narrative which has worked on all off season now he is throwing DOTS with TOUCH as needed. Allen throws into tight windows. Do you watch the games really. Allen is a playmaker in every sense of the word. Josh is a winner who is loved by his teammates. All I heard during the offseason was how Darnold was all of that but the last 2 times Ive seen him play his team has scored a total of 11 pts on offense. 

Its funny you trying to make Darnold sound like Drew Brees out there. Not even close. Not as a 58% passer so far.

BTW I work 3rd shift Bro. What is your excuse for responding at midnight.

 

 

 

 

How about the 2 ints he threw right into the defenders hands that were dropped you dumb ****?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Basically this currently isn’t an argument.

We currently have no QB, the OL is the worst in the NFL by some margin. The receivers are below average, we have no Corners or any pass rushers.

We are 0-3 on a bye week, the Bills have an excellent Defence, young mobile QB and are 3-0.

Granted the Pats are going to destroy them since they are going 16-0. This is going to be the historic team that Wins it all.

We need to have a new mind set, this team isn’t going to compete any time soon, we may even get fooked by the impending CBA negotiations. Since I think the league will go on strike, or be shut down?

I just hope Joe Douglas is semi competent? - Assets for draft picks will be the order of day when we start 0-6. 

I can see Adams shoot his way out of town. He started that already, with his unfollowing on social media, and no show on Bart and Maggie. 

Le'Veon Bell, well an obvious picks for player trade. Prime super star back wasted on a bottom three NFL team.

Leonard Williams, under performing player  who’s already been affectively replaced by fat Q Williams. Who only has to be average to be a direct swap.

These are the players I see the Jets trade for picks once it’s lost. The good news is it guarantee’s one and done for crazy Gase.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, nico002 said:

How about the 2 ints he threw right into the defenders hands that were dropped you dumb ****?

QB’s always have plays were the ball COULD HAVE been pick off including your turnover prone QB. Now what is stupid you dumb ass pick is talking sh*t about a QB that is leading a TOP 10 OFFENSE in the 1st 3 games of the season.Not to mention BILLS having a TOP 10 defense. Will it last who knows but right now the JETS are not in any position to say sh*t right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...