Sign in to follow this  
roscoeword

Josh Allen

12 hours ago, Mogglez said:

https://twitter.com/RichCimini/status/895003776435843077?s=19

Since we're posting practice tweets now.

Training camp practice vs regular season practice 2 difference things. The point was people saying he had no touch what so ever when that clearly is not the case. I’ll go grab some regular season games maybe against the JETS if you like

5 hours ago, Mastenpark said:

Training camp practice vs regular season practice 2 difference things. The point was people saying he had no touch what so ever when that clearly is not the case. I’ll go grab some regular season games maybe against the JETS if you like

Practice is practice you goober.

Can you seriously just leave?  Absolutely no one wants you here trolling this forum and absolutely no one is going to be convinced on "the Josh Allen Experience" no matter how many stupid highlights you post. 

He was awful against us in both games.  I watched them both.  Cherry picking throws isn't going to change that.  Even the go ahead touchdown pass was an awful throw.  Darryl Roberts just so happens to be a worse cornerback.

On 9/26/2019 at 4:56 PM, hamat711 said:

He has 2

How many came from Spencer Long snapping the ball all over the place?

4 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Practice is practice you goober.

Can you seriously just leave?  Absolutely no one wants you here trolling this forum and absolutely no one is going to be convinced on "the Josh Allen Experience" no matter how many stupid highlights you post. 

He was awful against us in both games.  I watched them both.  Cherry picking throws isn't going to change that.  Even the go ahead touchdown pass was an awful throw.  Darryl Roberts just so happens to be a worse cornerback.

What has Sam Darnold done against the Bills really.

Game 1: 16-24 170 1TD 1 Int

Game 2: 28-41 175 1TD 0 Int

Sam comes back from 13 down in the 4th like in game 1 " Sam is the best 

Allen comes back from 13 down in the 4th like in game 2 " Allen trash" 

👌

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mastenpark said:

What has Sam Darnold done against the Bills really.

Game 1: 16-24 170 1TD 1 Int

Game 2: 28-41 175 1TD 0 Int

Sam comes back from 13 down in the 4th like in game 1 " Sam is the best 

Allen comes back from 13 down in the 4th like in game 2 " Allen trash" 

👌

Played better than Allen that's for sure.  Allen played poorly in both of those games so why don't you post his numbers? 

Here they are:

Game 1 - 18/36 206 0TDs 2INTs 1 Fumble

Game 2 - 24/37 254 1TD 2INTs 2 Fumbles

He was also incredibly fortunate to have 2 MORE INTs erased and a horrible corner playing the ball on his lone TD pass in game #2.

So excuse me if I don't give a flying f*ck about the results of the game when evaluating a QB.  I care about the tape.   If anyone gave a sh*t about results and nothing more, Tebow would still be in the league.  You don't throw out a ton of bad tape because the team managed to pull out a win with a strong defense and running game.  There's a wide variety of reasons why a team might overcome bad QB play and win.  Exhibits A, B, and 😄 - Mark Sanchez, Blake Bortles, Mitch Trubisky.

Keep playing the whataboutism with Darnold.  IDGAF.  He could end up sucking and it won't change anything about how I feel about "The Josh Allen Experience" because I hated Allen as a prospect way back when he was a realistic option for us, so just leave this place, or at the very least stop @ing me.

Edited by Mogglez
dont know why, but my C became a laughing emoji.
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Played better than Allen that's for sure.  Allen played like hot garbage in both of those games you buffoon, why don't you post his numbers?  He was fortunate to have 2 ints erased and a horrible corner playing the ball on his td pass.

I don't give a flying f*ck about the results of the game when evaluating a QB.  I care about the tape.   If anyone gave a sh*t about results and nothing more, Tebow would still be in the league.  You don't throw out a ton of bad tape because the team managed to pull out a win with a strong defense and running game.

Note to Tom Shane:

For your JetNation YouTube show, Mogglez can do a segment where he breaks down the tape.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Note to Tom Shane:

For your JetNation YouTube show, Mogglez can do a segment where he breaks down the tape.  

F bombs.

F bombs everywhere.

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

F bombs.

F bombs everywhere.

Hey, you stood with Tom Shane.  He'll have to stand with you, F bombs and all.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Played better than Allen that's for sure.  Allen played poorly in both of those games so why don't you post his numbers? 

Here they are:

Game 1 - 18/36 206 0TDs 2INTs 1 Fumble

Game 2 - 24/37 254 1TD 2INTs 2 Fumbles

He was also incredibly fortunate to have 2 MORE INTs erased and a horrible corner playing the ball on his lone TD pass in game #2.

So excuse me if I don't give a flying f*ck about the results of the game when evaluating a QB.  I care about the tape.   If anyone gave a sh*t about results and nothing more, Tebow would still be in the league.  You don't throw out a ton of bad tape because the team managed to pull out a win with a strong defense and running game.  There's a wide variety of reasons why a team might overcome bad QB play and win.  Exhibits A, B, and 😄 - Mark Sanchez, Blake Bortles, Mitch Trubisky.

Keep playing the whataboutism with Darnold.  IDGAF.  He could end up sucking and it won't change anything about how I feel about "The Josh Allen Experience" because I hated Allen as a prospect way back when he was a realistic option for us, so just leave this place, or at the very least stop @ing me.

I see how you just low key left out in game 1 Allen had over a 100 rushing and a TD which put him over 300 yards in total offense.

Funny how you left out how Darnold had a fumble in game 2

Hit me up when when Darnold finally put up over 200 yards against the Bills. 

Rose color glasses got ya seeing all Green. It’s cool. I feel bad for Darnold though because like I said Jets organization is ruining him with their incompetence 

On 9/25/2019 at 3:00 PM, roscoeword said:

It seems like we haven't talked about him for a while, compared to Darnold, Mayfield, Rosen... but what Ive seen from him on those youtube highlights (about 11 minutes of the game shown), and I know it's misleading that I don't see the whole game, but he is incredibly dynamic. He has a cannon arm (I know, not accurate, but it is on youtube highlights), and his ability to make yards with his feet is incredible. The guy is exciting as hell to watch. Buffalo is 3-0, I would think he has something to do with it. Is he the best of the bunch, after all? He is definitely the guy you want when your OL stinks, because he super mobile.

Buffalo is 3-0 now because they played garbage so far. They will not finish above 8-8. Take it to the bank 

• Post of the Week 1

No seriously, look at the stats, look at the tape Josh Allen is literally Vince Young.  They do the same stuff.  Have the same game.  They're the same exact player.  Hopefully for Bills fans, Allen isnt pictured dancing shirtless in clubs on ecstasy any time soon. 

People are going crazy with stats as usual.

Josh Allen is NOT a good pocket QB, just like Cam Newton never was. However, he’s been much better than most people expected, because he has a great coaching staff that has a system in place for him. You can win with that. 

McDermott and his staff have been very good, and creating situations for Allen to succeed. He’ll never be elite. But, so what? He can probably be good enough to win if the rest of the team continues they way they’ve been.

43 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Buffalo is 3-0 now because they played garbage so far. They will not finish above 8-8. Take it to the bank 

Since you ready to take it to the bank why don’t you put your money where you mouth is. I got 200.00 right now waiting in my gambling budget for you. 

Glad you recognize that your Jets were garbage in week 1

Allen is a great athlete playing QB. His running ability changes how you defend him 

his career will come down to if he can take advantage of that or not 

lets not forget Sanchez won 4 playoff games in his first 2 seasons and then when the talent around him deteriorated he got run out of the league 

we need to give this debate the usual 3 years 

Josh allen is a good up and coming young player.  Only idiot jet fans would sit here and bash the guy.  Whoever the bills fan is that is posting, stop wasting your time arguing.  Most on this board are morons.

• Downvote 3
  • Butt Fumble 5

lol at the Bills fan visiting another teams board to talk trash about how badly the Bills dominated the Jets... when they won by a point after we left four kicking points on the field, unknowingly fielded a QB with mononucleosis, and had the whole game turn on the injury to Mosley...

Yikes. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, ryu79 said:

This thread is about to get fun. 

Can't wait until about 4PM when we can line up Josh Allen and Luke Falk's numbers vs. the Patriots side by side. :P 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Josh allen is a good up and coming young player.  Only idiot jet fans would sit here and bash the guy.  Whoever the bills fan is that is posting, stop wasting your time arguing.  Most on this board are morons.

He looks great so far.  His accuracy sucks in college and its will be way worse in the NFL..

5 hours ago, Mastenpark said:

I see how you just low key left out in game 1 Allen had over a 100 rushing and a TD which put him over 300 yards in total offense.

Funny how you left out how Darnold had a fumble in game 2

Hit me up when when Darnold finally put up over 200 yards against the Bills. 

Rose color glasses got ya seeing all Green. It’s cool. I feel bad for Darnold though because like I said Jets organization is ruining him with their incompetence 

Josh Allen is currently playing worse than Luke Falk did against the Patriots.

You were saying?

• Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Why are all the bad posters named after Joe Namath. This is extremely ironic lol.

It's part of the soul selling curse.

Josh Allen argument aside, I hope he blows this open and ruins the Pats.

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Allen's pocket awareness is Sanchezian.

Wondering how you pronounce this:

Chezian

Cheezian

3 minutes ago, TJ said:

Wondering how you pronounce this:

Chezian

Cheezian

Chez.  It's regional dialect for shi**y.

• Haha 2