Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
roscoeword

Josh Allen

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Allen's pocket awareness is Sanchezian.

And just like Mark he is really lucky to have landed in a team with this kind of defense. They are great. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ryu79 said:

And just like Mark he is really lucky to have landed in a team with this kind of defense. They are great. 

Another defense that got better after REX left. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Grandy said:

Nasty hit on him. Idc if he's a rival I hope he's alright.

Same. Damn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to say it.

Allen looked worse today than Darnold has at any point in his career so far.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Hits like that are why running QBs don't last.

Bingo.

Running QBs are fools gold 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, slimjasi said:

Bingo.

Running QBs are fools gold 

 

I've always maintained that if Cam Newton can't withstand NFL punishment, no one else can.  Allen will never last if he doesn't improve within the pocket.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

I've always maintained that if Cam Newton can't withstand NFL punishment, no one else can.  Allen will never last if he doesn't improve within the pocket.

Allen's ceiling is a lesser version of Cam at this point.

He has a huge arm and stunning athleticism, but he's just not a good passer. At all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Where is that douchey Bills fan who always posts here

Either he disappears into the Shadow Realm or he comes back with the spin of all spins.  There will be no in-between.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Grandy said:

Allen's ceiling is a lesser version of Cam at this point.

He has a huge arm and stunning athleticism, but he's just not a good passer. At all.

Yup.  That's exactly what the draft reports said, and it's hard to disagree with them right now.  Cam-like talent is tantalizing, but unless the player improves in the areas that Cam has (somewhat) and stays healthy, it's a dangerous gamble.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

Hits like that are why running QBs don't last.

Whenever someone who can think says “Josh Allen can’t throw,” the standard response is “but he brings so much value as a runner.” It’s almost like that value is entirely countervailed by the constant, enormous potential for devastating injury!

  • Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Darnold had a better game against them than Brady did, tbh

Considering what Darnold had to deal with on and off the field, that's nothing short of a miracle.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dbatesman said:

Whenever someone who can think says “Josh Allen can’t throw,” the standard response is “but he brings so much value as a runner.” It’s almost like that value is entirely countervailed by the constant, enormous potential for devastating injury!

It's all part of the...

Josh.

Allen.

Experience.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ryu79 said:

And just like Mark he is really lucky to have landed in a team with this kind of defense. They are great. 

I'm looking at the Pats and Bills defenses and realizing those were 2 of the Jets first 3 games.  The Browns beat Baltimore handily today.  Suddenly, 0-3 without Darnold for 2 games seems a little less horrible to me.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I missed all of the early games so I didn’t see the hit on Allen and they made it sound dirty. 

Was it a dirty hit cause the Bills had a chance to  win or did Allen think he was Mike Alstott again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I'm looking at the Pats and Bills defenses and realizing those were 2 of the Jets first 3 games.  The Browns beat Baltimore handily today.  Suddenly, 0-3 without Darnold for 2 games seems a little less horrible to me.

Then you'll be downright giddy after the Eagles game, and they're will be no controlling you after the Cowboys, huh?  :rolleyes:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...