Jets Sign a QB - to practice Squad

CrazyCarl40

1 hour ago, Nixhead said:

As much as I like the idea of tanking for a better pick Darnold needs the reps and Jets don't need to try and tank - they naturally tank.

Funny, haha. We need Pollack to work his fri$$in magic and somehow get this line to block till we can rebuild it in the offseason. We get a high pick and somehow able to trade down for a team try to get either QBs Tua, Herbert, or Fromm, to trade up for and we would be able to perhaps have then JD work his magic to build the Oline and maybe get a WR and perhaps and decent pass rusher as well as CB to put out a more competitive team next year. We basically need Darnold's skills of improvising just to make us competitive with all of these weaknesses and we don't want to go to the well one to many times there and set him back like what happened to Siemian. Geez, this is such a sh&tshow right this minute and I am an optimist who actually feels if Darnold, Mosely, Williams, and Jenkins all return for the Eagles game after the Bye we may be able to beat them since they have been struggling. Then I take it a step from there and think the next 2 weeks after that maybe with Herndon and Copeland back after suspension could we beat Dallas and NE at home?. imagine that and after all this being 3-3 at ,500 with the softest schedule in the league for the last 10 games. Yes, I know I am dreaming, but that is all I have with this team for the next month. By Halloween the trick will be on me most likely. 

1 hour ago, CTJetsFan said:

Then why would they release Fales?

26 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I’m willing to go out on a limb here and say... maybe he isn’t very good?

12 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Because they saw him in practice and he sucked?

Sometimes the obvious answer is right there, and a person just can’t find it.

Ah, the wisdom that comes with age...😜

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Sometimes the obvious answer is right there, and a person just can’t find it.

Ah, the wisdom that comes with age...😜

Funny.....

Yeah, I get he might have sucked. But if Sam doesn't pass the medical tests, we have 1 healthy QB on the active roster and wasted a week brining another in and up to speed on the offense

15 minutes ago, CTJetsFan said:

Funny.....

Yeah, I get he might have sucked. But if Sam doesn't pass the medical tests, we have 1 healthy QB on the active roster and wasted a week brining another in and up to speed on the offense

Yeah I agree with what you’re saying, but what else can they do?

At least they didn’t do the same thing when we needed a PK. oh wait...

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

This was a move that had to be made. Siemian is on IR, and I think a lot of people who think Darnold will be back for the Eagles game are going to be disappointed.

Yup, and it will be the old, "Doctors just haven't cleared him yet.  Our hands are tied."

This will go on for a few weeks.

#SpleenWatch2019

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Mark78 said:

The problem that I see is that on his college team his receivers were wide open.  Not gonna get that on the Jets!

I noticed that too.  I want that offensive coordinator.  He was scheming guys open on every play every game.

Let's be hopeful on White but I see a LOT of things that are worrisome.  He takes a snap, makes one read, that WR is almost always open by 5 yards and he hits him.