JoJoTownsell1

Stefon Diggs might want out of Minnesota (MERGED)

if he is demanding a trade, it sure as hell isn't to come to the Jets.  LOL.

2 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Not sure if this has been discussed but he is a really good wr. Not an elite speed guy but a great route runner that is wasting away because Zimmer hates scoring points. 

He'd be a great weapon for Darnold and he's still only 25..

The problem is Gase hates scoring points even more.

• Haha 1

Diggs has consistently high efficiency numbers and would be ideal for Darnold. I’d build a package around a Diggs for Adams trade, but the Vikings would have to pony up a pick due to Diggs’ contract 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

5 hours ago, David Harris said:

I think Diggs is near great.  A second tier #1 wide receiver and I want him - but as a new GM I’d expect JD to want to keep his dwindling draft picks at this point

He's already parted with one (6th for Demaryius Thomas).  I doubt he wants to get rid of anymore.  If anything, I think he tries to accumulate some.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RobR said:

Same here. I'd rather keep our picks for another historically rich draft of WR's.

Heck yeah!!!  Stephen Hill, Ardarius Stewart, Chad Hansen, Devin Smith, etc......here we come!

27 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

He's already parted with one (6th for Demaryius Thomas).  I doubt he wants to get rid of anymore.  If anything, I think he tries to accumulate some.

Fire sale is coming after we hit 0-6.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Diggs has consistently high efficiency numbers and would be ideal for Darnold. I’d build a package around a Diggs for Adams trade, but the Vikings would have to pony up a pick due to Diggs’ contract 

A trade involving Adams is probably the only way for us to revamp the OL this off-season. I don't like it, I don't want it, but I can understand the thought.

Safety won't win you games the way a solid OL will.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Untouchable said:

Jalen Ramsey, Stefon Diggs, yadda yadda yadda...

Give me Trent Williams for a 3rd. We’ll even throw in Leo and his sh*t $14 million salary if Snyder is still stupid enough...

Don’t care about Trent’s injury history. Don’t care if he needs a month to get back in real game shape.

You could trot his ass on the field tomorrow and he’s still a monumental upgrade over Beachum.

This is literally the only realistic trade candidate that I’m interested in. 

Otherwise, hang on to every pick you have. Hell, trade PFF darling #33 and acquire more.

I agree, but it still doesn't mean you can't trade a pick for a proven 25 year old WR. With Phillips shining a bit, I'd offer up Leo for Diggs straight up but I doubt the Vikings can fit him under their cap unless Cousins tweaked his contract. But if you could trade our 2 & 4 for Trent Williams & Stephon Diggs, you'd add 2 proven starters in 2020 & solve 2 of our biggest issues, still have your high #1 & #3, move Robbie into the 2 or 3 spot where he belongs & target Oline, Edge, CB in the free agency & the draft.

Youd only need to replace Winters & find a Center at that point. Maybe Edoga slips in as a starter. Diggs, Robbie, Crowder, Herndon, Bell is a good start B4 free agency & the draft. If JD could somehow get Trent Williams, imagine if the Jets are in position to draft Jerry Jeudy?

I HATE the Vikings but I’ll gladly take this guy of their hands. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Untouchable said:

Jalen Ramsey, Stefon Diggs, yadda yadda yadda...

Give me Trent Williams for a 3rd. We’ll even throw in Leo and his sh*t $14 million salary if Snyder is still stupid enough...

Don’t care about Trent’s injury history. Don’t care if he needs a month to get back in real game shape.

You could trot his ass on the field tomorrow and he’s still a monumental upgrade over Beachum.

This is literally the only realistic trade candidate that I’m interested in. 

Otherwise, hang on to every pick you have. Hell, trade PFF darling #33 and acquire more.

This should have happened on Tuesday.  After seeing this Line play Gase and Douglas should have been all over this. BYE week bring him in get some time with playbook but nope. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, T0mShane said:

You have ADS

Figure it out

36 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

You have ADS

Figure it out

Is it a derangement if you’re correct? 

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Is it a derangement if you’re correct? 

Hes probably referring to the obsession part, the only one who thinks about Jamal Adam's more than you is Jamal Adams. 

Maybe you are nature's way of balancing out his massive ego 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Hes probably referring to the obsession part, the only one who thinks about Jamal Adam's more than you is Jamal Adams. 

Maybe you are nature's way of balancing out his massive ego 

Excuse me it’s called vigilance 

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

How could anyone ever hate the Vikings? 😂

Try growing up in the midwest and forced to watch the Vikings beat the Bears/Lions/Packers by 30 every weekend for a decade.

Yea, I hate them too.

9 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

2 draft picks... 1 for DT and 1 for Alex Lewis (7th Conditional on him making the team)

13 hours ago, New York Mick said:

A lot more players have been doing it. This is how you know they’re making too much money. 

Why even pay them at all?

Just give all the money to the owners. The real stars of the league.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Irish Jet said:

Why even pay them at all?

Just give all the money to the owners. The real stars of the league.

They don’t need to be making 10 million a year for playing a sport. No entertainer does.  

13 hours ago, T0mShane said:

they already got 2 safeties as good as Adams....

2 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

they already got 2 safeties as good as Adams....

sh*t. True. 

19 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

They don’t need to be making 10 million a year for playing a sport. No entertainer does.  

They don't get paid 10 mil because they play a sport. They get paid 10 mil because millions of dopes like us watch them play a sport and we buy the sh*t products the NFL advertises.

• Upvote 1

Vikings window is this year and next year. They wont be parting w any good players till after next year.

They will win in chicago sunday and on their way to a division title.

17 hours ago, New York Mick said:

Why the hell would any player want to come to this team?? You guys think players are going to leave a team because it’s bad and come to one of the worst team in the NFL? LMAO

^^^ Says no one wants to play here because it sucks here (accurate).  Yet is against trading Jamal Adams to a team that theoretically can use him a lot more than we can.  

I love how the entire board complains about how bad Leo sucks but anytime a possible trade comes up, he's the chip we're going to offer.

lol

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

I love how the entire board complains about how bad Leo sucks but anytime a possible trade comes up, he's the chip we're going to offer.

lol

Much like the Muhammad Wilkerson situation, we waited too long to try to trade Leo when we should have.  We also probably waited to long to move Sheldon Richardson.

Still waiting for that Leo breakout game when he isn't "always getting doubled" that we were promised by the homers here.  Maybe then he'll get some trade value.  

• Like 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Much like the Muhammad Wilkerson situation, we waited too long to try to trade Leo when we should have.  

Mac wasnt going to trade one of his guys and admit a mistake.  By the time the new regime saw how lousey leo was, it was too late.