JetNation Gatherings, Parties, Etc.

TomShane

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Speaking of malls, I'll be at a seminar in Woodbridge until 6PM saturday. Anyone that shows at Poor Billy's wearing an authentic JN T-shirt gets a free bourbon.

An authentic JN T-Shirt. Watch out for those imitiations! :lol:

Speaking of malls, I'll be at a seminar in Woodbridge until 6PM saturday. Anyone that shows at Poor Billy's wearing an authentic JN T-shirt gets a free bourbon.

Tom ,you would look damn sexy in a New JetNation.com T-shirt.

An authentic JN T-Shirt. Watch out for those imitiations! :lol:

OY! i think i got an imitation...i picked one up on the street with a genuine gucci purse..... i guess i whould have known.. it said Jetnation.com and then below that Do you like toast? i thought that was strange... :shock:

OY! i think i got an imitation...i picked one up on the street with a genuine gucci purse..... i guess i whould have known.. it said Jetnation.com and then below that Do you like toast? i thought that was strange... :shock:

:lol: Didn't Max send you your shirt? He tols me he was "going to take care of it"

You'll always be A-List to me, baby. :wink:

yeah yeah yeah...now you are trying to sweet talk me! :lol:

ok then when should i expect my car?? ;) is it a green chevy vega with the JN logo on the door? :lol: Sooo Hot... vroom vroon....

yeah yeah yeah...now you are trying to sweet talk me! :lol:

ok then when should i expect my car?? ;) is it a green chevy vega with the JN logo on the door? :lol: Sooo Hot... vroom vroon....

LOL!! Yeah, Nothing is too good for Max...so that's what I think we should send him...NOTHING!!!!!!!

Archived