Eagles sign Orlando Scandrick because why would the Jets need a veteran corner???

jetscrazey

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Buncha whiners.

We're tanking, folks.  Darnold's mono is fake and Gase is telling the OL not to block anyone.  

No we aren't not intentionally this team is weak in may positions all thanks to MM who destroyed this roster. 

Instead of a #1 pick helping this team we picked the wrong guy again it seems. 

We passed on Khalil Mack we passed on Tyra Mathieu we will pass on Ramsey here we sit 0-3 wonder why. 

15 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No we aren't not intentionally this team is weak in may positions all thanks to MM who destroyed this roster. 

Instead of a #1 pick helping this team we picked the wrong guy again it seems. 

We passed on Khalil Mack we passed on Tyra Mathieu we will pass on Ramsey here we sit 0-3 wonder why. 

How could you say we’ve picked the wrong guy? It’s far too early. The lack of patience here is insane. Gase/Douglas inherited a complete disaster despite what delusional homers thought. 

I agree things look shaky at best from Gase and Douglas even when factoring thesedisadvantage but it’s WAY too early to write them off after giving Mac and Bowles 4 years and 5 offseasons to completely ruin the team. 

It they don’t make some serious/sensible roster changes this offseason, then it will be time to worry and write them off. They have a very short leash because you can tell pretty early on what the team building philosophy is of a GM and whether they are good or not. Many of us knew Mac and Bowles were terrible for years. 

Edit: maybe I misread and you are referring to our #1 draft pick?? I thought you meant Douglas since you seem pretty down on him lately. Correct me if I’m wrong. 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Dude isn't playing. 

50 years and counting and you say the lack to patience here is insane? 

In regards to the #1 pick, you may be right. It was the wrong type of pick and he may not be good. He gets a pass for the injury for now

As far as the 50 year thing, you can’t just “want” things to change over night. That’s not how this works. It will take a few years to fix this mess so impatience is ridiculous. I agree it shouldn’t have taken this long and they’ve f*cked up constantly for the last 10 years.

That’s a fact and and it can’t magically/easily be fixed and we can’t go trading high 1st round picks trying to win this season when it’s a lost season. That will set us back further and keep us from getting to a respectable/competitive level as quickly as possible. 

1 minute ago, Creepy Lurker said:

In regards to the #1 pick, you may be right. It was the wrong type of pick and he may not be good. He gets a pass for the injury for now

As far as the 50 year thing, you can’t just “want” things to change over night. That’s not how this works. It will take a few years to fix this mess so impatience is ridiculous. I agree it shouldn’t have taken this long and they’ve f*cked up constantly for the last 10 years.

That’s a fact and and it can’t magically/easily be fixed and we can’t go trading high 1st round picks trying to win this season when it’s a lost season. That will set us back further and keep us from getting to a respectable/competitive level as quickly as possible. 

50 years is a long time many of us have been waiting there is no reason to call us insane or say we are whiners thats total BS. 

No pass for anything get on the field and play the part of a #1 draft pick. 

• WTF? 1

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

50 years is a long time many of us have been waiting there is no reason to call us insane or say we are whiners thats total BS. 

No pass for anything get on the field and play the part of a #1 draft pick. 

I never said whiners so no clue what you are talking about. I said “IT” is insane. “IT” being the premise of just WANTING it to magically/instantly fix itself. That’s completely insane and not going to happen. We need at least 2 offseasons in my opinion because of how poorly we were constructed. I want to win yesterday, but that doesn’t change reality and being realistic. 

Just now, Creepy Lurker said:

I never said whiners so no clue what you are talking about. I said “IT” is insane. “IT” being he premise of just WANTING it to magically/instantly fix itself. That’s completely insane and not going to happen. We need at least 2 offseasons in my opinions because of how poorly we were constructed. I want to win yesterday, but that doesn’t change reality and being realistic. 

I get you buddy its all good, frustrated as hell like most of us. Hoping this team gets better and instead we regress look pitiful on Sundays while other teams trot out rookie QB's and win games we lose. 7 straight home games without a W. When will be our turn to dominate the nfl. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

I get you buddy its all good, frustrated as hell like most of us. Hoping this team gets better and instead we regress look pitiful on Sundays while other teams trot out rookie QB's and win games we lose. 7 straight home games without a W. When will be our turn to dominate the nfl. 

It’s horrible. I agree. The problems are just not going to go away as easy as we’d like is all that I’m saying. I’m tired of waiting too BUT willing to hope and give Gase/Douglas a shot because what other choice do we have? At least the 2 sh*theads are gone. They get a VERY short leash though. 

Just now, Creepy Lurker said:

It’s horrible. I agree. The problems are just not going to go away as easy as we’d like is all that I’m saying. I’m tired of waiting too BUT willing to hope and give Gase/Douglas a shot because what other choice do we have? At least the 2 sh*theads are gone. They get a VERY short leash though. 

See my outlook is this, ive seen so many wasted #1 draft picks why not give one up for a proven NFL Pro-Bowl player Jalen Ramsey we need a shutdown CB he's the guy. Try something different because drafting certainly hasn't helped us. 

See my outlook is this, ive seen so many wasted #1 draft picks why not give one up for a proven NFL Pro-Bowl player Jalen Ramsey we need a shutdown CB he's the guy. Try something different because drafting certainly hasn't helped us. 

I would agree if we still had a horrible GM. We “may” have a horrible GM but we don’t know that yet. I am hopeful we can have an average GM. If not, then it doesn’t matter anyways. I want to build properly and hope that we have the right personnel guy finally. 

3 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I would agree if we still had a horrible GM. We “may” have a horrible GM but we don’t know that yet. I am hopeful we can have an average GM. If not, then it doesn’t matter anyways. I want to build properly and hope that we have the right personnel guy finally. 

How many GM's have tried and failed. 

You solidify the CB position Hairston seems decent Ramsey is shutdown CB. 

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

How many GM's have tried and failed. 

You solidify the CB position Hairston seems decent Ramsey is shutdown CB. 

Top 3 pick can turn into a draft haul and fill many glaring holes. I don’t care about past failed GMs. If you think that’s our fate and inevitable, then we are a lost cause. I’d like to at least have some hope and hope that we get someone decent who can properly rebuild. If not, all the shutdown corners in the world won’t mean jack sh*t. We’ll be a perpetual sh*tshow.

If you can’t have any hope that MAYBE we have a chance with Douglas, then we are totally f*cked. It’s TERRIBLE roster management to trade a top 5 pick and pay a fortune in salary for a corner like Ramsey when you have multiple glaring holes and need to rebuild. We need multiple picks and 2 great offseasons. That’s our only hope. 

11 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Top 3 pick can turn into a draft haul and fill many glaring holes. I don’t care about past failed GMs. If you think that’s our fate and inevitable, then we are a lost cause. I’d like to at least have some hope and hope that we get someone decent who can properly rebuild. If not, all the shutdown corners in the world won’t mean jack sh*t. We’ll be a perpetual sh*tshow.

If you can’t have any hope that MAYBE we have a chance with Douglas, then we are totally f*cked. It’s TERRIBLE roster management to trade a top 5 pick and pay a fortune in salary for a corner like Ramsey when you have multiple glaring holes and need to rebuild. We need multiple picks and 2 great offseasons. That’s our only hope. 

Ive seen the draft day failure way too many times i'm scorned by it. 

Id rather the sure thing proven NFL player than the what if. 

Especially with Ramsey I also wanted Mack and Mathieu guys we could have had. 

Ive seen the draft day failure way too many times i'm scorned by it. 

Id rather the sure thing proven NFL player than the what if. 

Especially with Ramsey I also wanted Mack and Mathieu guys we could have had. 

Then we might as well give up if that’s all we expect from a GM. Those are unacceptable standards. We either have the right guy in place or we are totally f*cked. Too soon to tell.