Robbie Anderson wannabe arrested on plane

jetsons

I would be absolutely livid if some glorified ******* bus driver landed a transcontinental flight over something this trivial. I wonder how many of those other dipsh*ts 80 posted knew they messed up, lied about the passenger trying to do something like storming the cockpit, and had to retract it.

The guy isn't intoxicated or out of control and he has to go bad enough to cause a disturbance. It takes one person to solve this problem and nobody does. I mean, what the hell.

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:
  • On October 31 at Narita International Airport, Mariko Murakami, 35, became enraged when a ticket machine didn't accept her credit card or cash payment for a trip to Honolulu.[336] She cracked a panel of the machine with her hand and kicked a female airline employee in the crotch when she tried to calm her down. She later admitted to the charges filed against her of assault and destruction of property.[337]

Cathay Pacific Flight 746: A dispute occurred between the cabin crew and 36-year-old Chinese woman after she learned that her children's meals had not been prepared in advance of the July 30 flight from Dubai to Hong Kong. It culminated in her hurling orange juice at a flight attendant. Upon landing she was arrested and charged with common assault.[328]

EasyJet Flight 1973: Before the May 11 flight to Paphos had left the gate at Manchester, a 25-year-old woman was ordered off the plane due to her disorderly behaviour. On her way out, she punched the captain in the face, delaying departure for two hours. Police arrested her on suspicion of assault.[315]

A September 4 Jet2 flight from Glasgow to Tenerife diverted to Faro Airport in Portugal in order to put off a group of 14 unruly passengers; the group claims it was due to cabin crew finding a bag of salt one member had left in another's carry-on luggage as a prank that was mistaken for cocaine. The group was later able to reach Tenerife and no charges were filed at the time; however, the airline banned them for life.[305]

United Airlines Flight 971: Shortly after the flight to Chicago took off from Rome on June 20, passenger Jeremy Mathis Thede, 42, of Berkeley, California, stood up and demanded crackers. After the crew managed to oblige him, he asked for more. When they refused to do so until others had been similarly served, he grew angry and, although neither making threats nor assaulting anyone, made the pilot concerned enough that he first asked other sufficiently large male passengers to sit around him, then finally decided to dump fuel and divert to Belfast.[295] Thede was arrested and charged with endangering the safety of an aircraft. Since the crew would have exceeded their maximum flying hours for the day if the flight continued, it was necessary to wait 24 hours before resuming; the 264 passengers had to sleep on the floor at Belfast International Airport.[295] Thede was eventually acquitted of the charges; he argued that the cabin crew had grossly overstated his actions, that he was hungry and had on many other United flights never been denied crackers and had a right to complain.[296]

• An April 29 Norwegian Air flight from Gatwick to Fort Lauderdale, Florida, diverted to Shannon to put off Jody Bochner, 26, of Miami. After drinking a liter of gin he had concealed in a Coke bottle, he went into the lavatory, where his attempt to vape set off a smoke detector. Upon being confronted by flight attendants, he grew angry and abusive, shouting obscenities at crew and attempting to assault them; eventually he was restrained so the flight could divert. He pleaded guilty to engaging in threatening and insulting behaviour aboard an aircraft, and was fined €1,000.[294]

A Ryanair flight from Latvia to Dublin diverted to Copenhagen on February 10, to put off a passenger who, after drinking to the point of intoxication, stood in the aisles with his shirt off, posing in a manner one witness likened to The Incredible Hulk, and repeatedly punching the walls of the plane. While he did not engage in any violence toward crew or passengers, he was taken into custody by Danish police and banned from flying the airline again.[289]

This s*** is gold, I can't control my laughter at some of these.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

There was actually a really good paper I read twenty years ago about how allowing people to pay extra to, say, jump ahead in line at the movies or Disneyland, would become more common and exceedingly corrosive to society. Consider the way infrastructure expenditures favor nicer areas of town vs what gets invested in the poorer areas. Eventually, clean water and air will be made available exclusively to the rich. This guy’s point is being missed because he’s a black dude in a Jets jersey, but I’m thinking a lot of people would be pretty upset if they pissed their pants on an airplane while, mere feet away from you, there were two unoccupied bathrooms cordoned off for people with more expendable cash than you. It is what it is because, you know, cash is king, but it’s still ethically problematic in the big picture 

You could say the same thing about attending a Jets game.  There are unused bathrooms in the clubs and suites just steps away from the crowded restrooms used by the rest of the crowd.  The people in the suites/clubs paid extra for the privilege of having their own bathroom as one of the perks, just the same as people that bought First Class tickets.  Everyone else on the plane seemed fine with it except for one douchebag.  

• Upvote 1

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/27/coach-passenger-who-demanded-first-class-bathroom-arrested/

An Alaska Airlines passenger flying coach was arrested by federal authorities after he went nuclear because he was blocked from using the first-class bathroom.

The man wearing a Jets jersey was on a flight Thursday from JFK to LAX, when he got super frustrated over the long line for a coach head.

He ranted, "By making 7 people wait here to use the bathroom while the whole bathroom up there is empty, it's wrong."

The pilot got on the horn and tried to cajole the passenger -- who was decked out in a Jets jersey and matching hat -- to sit down ... to no avail. That's when the man allegedly threatens to kill the pilot and others onboard.

The plane made an emergency landing in Kansas City and passengers cheered as the guy was removed from the plane and taken into custody.

Unclear if he'll be charged.

I feel this guy’s pain. Waiting in line for the bathroom on the plane is terrible, then you look up to the front and see the green light on for first class, but the attendant is standing in the aisle like they’re a bouncer and it makes it so much worse. Ever actually tried to go up and get in? They talk to you like you’re a little kid that’s not tall enough for a roller coaster...it’s legit infuriating. 

One time I actually snuck through and was in the doorway of the bathroom and the lady LEGIT RAN UP THE AISLE to block me from going in. 

I’m not saying he should have threatened to kill the pilot, but I understand. 

Just now, Viermoo said:

If it’s not an emergency then I’d say he should wait but what if it’s not? I’m sorry, if I have the runs they better let me use whatever bathroom I want or there will be a much bigger (and smellier) problem they’ll have to deal with.

The man should be allowed to use a restroom if he has to for any reason. Period!

Irate Jets fan booted from plane over bathroom use is from N.J. Feds charged him with interfering with flight crew.

Updated Sep 27, 2019; Posted Sep 27, 2019 

A Sussex County man whose profanity-filled tirade aboard a flight from JFK Airport that included threatening to “blow up” the plane, forcing it to make an emergency landing was facing federal charges Friday, officials said.

Jwan Curry, 40, of Hamburg, was charged with interfering with a flight attendant after he melted down and had to be restrained in his seat after he was told he could not use the bathroom at the front of the plane, according to a statement from the U.S. Attorney’s Office Western District of Missouri.