Worlds are colliding! (AB vs. Baker Mayfield on Social Media)

jetstream23

We all should have seen it coming that these two would eventually cross paths....on social media of course.  May need to combine the AB thread with the Baker and his big mouth thread. lol

The best part....a cameo by Incarcerated Bob!

Hey Bob, where's my Nnamdhi Asomougha at CB2 that you promised???

782067557_ScreenShot2019-09-28at9_29_45AM.thumb.png.b88ea0f9cd57ce7ebe50269987bb476e.png

1929082317_ScreenShot2019-09-28at9_29_29AM.png.01140f6545c1fb093ab49db44873f6bf.png

Full article....

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27719640/antonio-brown-trades-barbs-baker-mayfield-social-media

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Good thing Baker is  not a Jet. Can you imagine the media circus with this guy?

Darnold losing his virginity is such a better story than Baker's antics for sure!

Imagine being 1-2 right now after adding OBJ and having a healthy but regressing Baker Mayfield.  That would be atrocious because there's really no excuse.

• Upvote 4

jon stewart popcorn GIF

39 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

We all should have seen it coming that these two would eventually cross paths....on social media of course.  May need to combine the AB thread with the Baker and his big mouth thread. lol

Full article....

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27719640/antonio-brown-trades-barbs-baker-mayfield-social-m

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Mayfield is a highly talented under-performing QB.

AB has been banished from the league in disgrace and has been credibly accused of rape. Let's not jump to compare the two.

There's no comparison going on between them as human beings.  One is just an a-hole and the other is a criminal (even if not convicted).  But they certainly have one thing in common....an inability to refrain from childish retorts and criticism.  The fact that these things happen publicly shows even less good judgement.  They're not even men enough to model the behavior of a 4th grader that says, "I'm rubber, you're glue...whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you."  Maybe it's just society these days.  Nobody can bite their tongue, shut their mouth, stay off their twitter or admit when they're wrong.

• Upvote 2

Twitter is just bad for sports stars. I'll never understand why these guys expose themselves even more to the swords of fans or in this case other sports stars. Does this mean we'll never see Baker & AB swap signed Jerseys at the end of a game?

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Full article....

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27719640/antonio-brown-trades-barbs-baker-mayfield-social-media

Absolutely agree that the Incarcerated Bob cameo is the best part!  As usual, ESPN "buries the lead" by not bringing up IB in the article. 

• Post of the Week 1

35 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Oh, didn’t realize you’re one of them

Ok I’ll spell it out for you. Bill Parcells was, is, and will always be a disease to this franchise, and any Jet not named Kyle Wilson is automatically a better Jet because of it.

Legal weed isn't an excuse son

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Oh, didn’t realize you’re one of them

Ok I’ll spell it out for you. Bill Parcells was, is, and will always be a disease to this franchise, and any Jet not named Kyle Wilson is automatically a better Jet because of it.

Lol

Why are you taking me seriously?