The 1pm game thread

Maxman

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Mahomes leads the winning TD drive on the road. To the surprise of no one. He’s a cyborg.

He was able to sit back in that pocket with no one even near him.  I'm not saying the guy isn't a very good QB - but give Sam or any just capable QB that kind of time and space - and they will put up a lot of points...

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, Lith said:

Bills were tougher than I expected.  Great defense that will keep thim in just about any game.  Turnover prone QB that will make it that much tougher on that D.  Sound Familiar?

Been calling them a hybrid of the 2009/2010 Jets for weeks now.  This game was like looking into the past.....

except Sanchez won three times in those two years.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

They picked him up off the street late last year. I think the week of the jets game when he came in and embarrassed us

You're right.  Totally forgot about that.  For some reason I thought he's hung around a lot longer than that.

17 minutes ago, Lith said:

Bills were tougher than I expected.  Great defense that will keep thim in just about any game.  Turnover prone QB that will make it that much tougher on that D.  Sound Familiar?

Very good comparison. 

I think the 09/10 Jets had better skill position players then they do, but I like that comparison a lot 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sec101row23 said:

Tampa taking it to the Rams in Los Angeles.  Chris Godwin with 2 TDs already.   Shocking that Maccagnan took Ardarius Stewart 5 picks earlier in that draft.  Mind boggling. 

PAINFUL! people here say, it's hindsight, BS, these are players Jets fans were calling for in these drafts. Godwin, Galladay, Dalvin Cook instead of Maye, Winovich over Polite, it goes on, and on and on and on. This stuff is in plain site written in history here. We could of had an average D of free agents & scrubs but had a truly dynamic young offensive team. 

• Upvote 1