The 1pm game thread

Maxman

I live on LI in the NYC market and the two games I wanted to watch are on right now at the same time. NEP and the Giants. So I chose for the most part NEP. And a good showing by the Bills who so far are containing Brady. This gives us some hope because we really should have won our game with the Bills. You ask who do I root for. I’m usually practical who gives us our best chance to contend, obviously better if Buff loses. But can’t do. Go Bills?.

11 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I wasn’t calling Sam Darnold either of those players. I really don’t see the foul here. I was making a simple observation... Pat Mahomes pocket maneuvering is similar to Sam as he finds ways to create throwing lanes accurately while moving. Aaron Rodgers does the same and has a similar playing style. Those three guys play with similar STYLES. I don’t think I said anything over the top? Again, I didn’t call him either of those players.

I get what you're saying, buddy. I actually agree with wanting to see Sam roll out more.

Just poking you a bit with the Mahomes, Rodgers name dropping though. It seems a little "optimistic" to even mention them at this point, but no harm no foul.

That KC Detroit ruling is one of the most outrageous things I’ve ever seen.

Because of the pressure from saints game to call things fumbles and then review, the refs decide to let KC pick up a “fumble” at the one and bring it back while Detroit is standing around. 

the play was pretty clearly not a fumble but because it was on the goal line you can’t technically see the rbs legs being down- so the call stands.

that is a 14 point swing created by back officiating.

10 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I can only speak for myself, but my pure Allen disdain comes from that utterly painful troll I've had to deal with in the other thread.

You shouldn't take that stuff so seriously.

If the guy just talks about his team fairly, which I think he does, and shows that he isn't here just to rip apart ours, that's okay.

Maybe I've missed some of his posts, but from what I saw, I don't think he isn't here just to stir s**t up.