The 1pm game thread

Maxman

6 minutes ago, nico002 said:

That KC Detroit ruling is one of the most outrageous things I’ve ever seen.

Because of the pressure from saints game to call things fumbles and then review, the refs decide to let KC pick up a “fumble” at the one and bring it back while Detroit is standing around. 

the play was pretty clearly not a fumble but because it was on the goal line you can’t technically see the rbs legs being down- so the call stands.

that is a 14 point swing created by back officiating.

Its the Lions man. They are the Jets of the NFC. Maybe worse.

6 minutes ago, nico002 said:

That KC Detroit ruling is one of the most outrageous things I’ve ever seen.

Because of the pressure from saints game to call things fumbles and then review, the refs decide to let KC pick up a “fumble” at the one and bring it back while Detroit is standing around. 

the play was pretty clearly not a fumble but because it was on the goal line you can’t technically see the rbs legs being down- so the call stands.

that is a 14 point swing created by back officiating.

It was definitely a fumble and not blowing the play dead is the right move. It’s the most right thing they’ve done all year.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

You shouldn't take that stuff so seriously.

If the guy just talks about his team fairly, which I think he does, and shows that he isn't here just to rip apart ours, that's okay.

Maybe I've missed some of his posts, but from what I saw, I don't think he isn't here just to stir s**t up. 

Lol

He's a troll from a rival division team and so insecure that he feels the need to come here and talk up his boy Allen.

It's hilariously sad.

7 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

You shouldn't take that stuff so seriously.

If the guy just talks about his team fairly, which I think he does, and shows that he isn't here just to rip apart ours, that's okay.

Maybe I've missed some of his posts, but from what I saw, I don't think he isn't here just to stir s**t up. 

He's definitely stirred some stuff up, even after I've tried being fair with him.  It wasn't until he started chirping about Jets fans and calling other people delusional for "not seeing that stats are for losers" that I got chirpy back.  It's spanned multiple threads.  I mean, sh*t, he's making it difficult to root for the Bills against the damn PATS.

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Lol

He's a troll from a rival division team and so insecure that he feels the need to come here and talk up his boy Allen.

It's hilariously sad.

4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

He's definitely stirred some stuff up, even after I've tried being fair with him.  It wasn't until he started chirping about Jets fans and calling other people delusional for "not seeing that stats are for losers" that I got chirpy back.  It's spanned multiple threads.  I mean, sh*t, he's making it difficult to root for the Bills against the damn PATS.

Well, you two are pretty level headed, and you're both saying it. I must have missed more of his posts then I thought, so F*** him.. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2