nico002

Eagles favored by 14...

51 minutes ago, nico002 said:

must mean Sam is still out 

It also must mean the Eagles are planning to kick extra points rather than going for 2.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I looked last night and it was 7.5. where do you see 14? I will bet that.

55 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Incredible disrespect for a playoff caliber roster 

They aren't allowed to celebrate the wins when they come.

He should be fine by now. He's not getting taken care of at home like most of us would. Dudes getting 24 hour care by top doctors, tests, nutrients ect. If his spleen isn't the size Texas he's playing next Sunday. 

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Incredible disrespect for a playoff caliber roster 

Do you mean the Eagles should be favored by 24.

Sam is not going to be able to play in this game. He will not be ready. The guys who think he will are probably the same guys who thought the Jets were a playoff team.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Sam is not going to be able to play in this game. He will not be ready. The guys who think he will are probably the same guys who thought the Jets were a playoff team.

Because they're not physicians?

3 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Not sure why you are so adament he is not playing.  It was announced a week or 2 ago that this is the game he is targeting to return.  They cut david fales which leaves only falk as qb.

All signs are pointing to him playing.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

The main thing people are overlooking here is that we are a terrible team with or without Sam. We lack in the most important positions outside of QB.

LT, CB's, Edge rushers, WR 1 and the rest of the O-line.

This team would've been 0-3 even if Sam never got sick. And If Sam does return against the Eagles, we're still headed for 0-7. We aren't beating the Eagles, Cowboys, Patriots or Jags.

This is a deeply flawed team and it needs to be broken down again. I'd make any trades we can to acquire more draft picks. We aren't going anywhere until we rebuild the Oline. Sadly, we need 5 new lineman.

I don't agree with this.  The Jets were handling Buffalo pretty well until Mosely went out and Sam was already affected by the Mono. Buffalo gave the Pats all they could handle this week.   With Mosely back, Sam at full strength and our suspended players like Herndon and Copeland back we can be very competitive, especially when we get past Dallas and New England again.  

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Not sure why you are so adament he is not playing.  It was announced a week or 2 ago that this is the game he is targeting to return.  They cut david fales which leaves only falk as qb.

All signs are pointing to him playing.

Because it would be so tough to resign David Fales.

• Haha 2

I'd be tempted to take that line bet... That's a lot of points. They must not think Sam is playing. I think you'll see that drop to maybe 7.5 or 8.5 if Sam plays.

• Like 1

We don't even get the benefit of the bye week in playing a team that played yesterday.  Of course it's scheduled so that the team we play after the bye had the Thursday night game with extra rest to prepare for us.

3 minutes ago, DMan77 said:

I'd be tempted to take that line bet... That's a lot of points. They must not think Sam is playing. I think you'll see that drop to maybe 7.5 or 8.5 if Sam plays.

I don’t think so, I think it tells you that the Jets problems are many, and even with Sam this isn’t a good team.  Plus, it’s in Philly and the Jets have never beaten the Eagles....ever.   

2 hours ago, nico002 said:

must mean Sam is still out 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Why?

2 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

It's because they're playing the Jets.

Reality, is a hell of a drug!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

He should be fine by now. He's not getting taken care of at home like most of us would. Dudes getting 24 hour care by top doctors, tests, nutrients ect. If his spleen isn't the size Texas he's playing next Sunday. 

How about half the size of Texas?