Q Williams

Rhg1084

18 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I mentioned the Quemes that he was making all while injured I presume. 

You didn't agree or like it, so here we are. 

What language is this? lol

You said, from you

Sounds like youre making comment that its not a big into something it wasnt. this is least of our problems, their kids looking to have some fun on a off day or week.  Changes nothing in his rehab or play. 

Thats all, nothing serious dude

Dude should be playing football not dressing up like Oprah Winfrey. 

he should be more concerned about getting on the field and who cares what you think.

14 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

What language is this? lol

You said, from you

Sounds like youre making comment that its not a big into something it wasnt. this is least of our problems, their kids looking to have some fun on a off day or week.  Changes nothing in his rehab or play. 

Thats all, nothing serious dude

So Jet Nut how is your day going today, eat anything good for lunch. 

What are your dinner plans are you going to watch Monday night football. 

BUST! Number three overall pick should be dominating on the d-line but he ain't sh*tt.. another bad draft pick horrible... Jets need to get a real nose tackle also Steve McLendon sucks. Look at the Patriots nose tackle he weighs 344 lb that's what the Jets need a real nose tackle.. Jets just suck

• Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, RoadFan said:

Dumping on Quinnen after what, a single half?

The cynicism on the board has reached an all-time high me thinks.  It has gone from entertaining to anticipated and boring.

The only difference between this forum and "Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad" world  -  there are more than  3 stooges

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

My day was fine.  5 hours at a dialysis center but other than that f*&ked up issue, I'm good Joe.  

Dinner with the loverly wife while we watch the game.  As per usual

You need to know no matter how hard I go back and forth, this is nothing, go to dialysis, three times a week like I do, you would totally understand what I'm saying

But really, have a great day and dont take it so personal, no one was arguing or attacking you.  

Hang in there and stay strong I hope things get better for you. 

Im recovering from major back surgery I am familiar with pain on a different level. 

You too have a great day and evening hopefully these bad times pass us both and we can someday enjoy a beer at a game. 

God Bless you and I truly mean that. 

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

Those dominant 5 tackles he has in 4 games . How will we ever recover from passing on him . 

This was from an article before the last game.

Using the Premium Stats available with PFF Elite subscriptions, we analyzed the rookie interior defender’s impact to start his debut season with the Bills. 

The Bills’ ability to recognize Oliver’s skill set has paid off in a major way during their perfect start to the season. The rookie has posted a 75.3 overall pass-rush grade, in the top 20 among all interior defenders with 50 or more snaps this season, and third among first-year defenders. He has also generated 10 total pressures on the quarterback (nine hurries and one quarterback hit), which is among the top 15 among all interior defenders and first among rookies. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, RobR said:

Using the Premium Stats available with PFF Elite subscriptions, we analyzed the rookie interior defender’s impact to start his debut season with the Bills. 

The Bills’ ability to recognize Oliver’s skill set has paid off in a major way during their perfect start to the season. The rookie has posted a 75.3 overall pass-rush grade, in the top 20 among all interior defenders with 50 or more snaps this season, and third among first-year defenders. He has also generated 10 total pressures on the quarterback (nine hurries and one quarterback hit), which is among the top 15 among all interior defenders and first among rookies. 

If we judge Dlinemen on Qb hits and pressures the entire board wouldn’t be trying to trade Leonard Williams. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, RobR said:

Didn't Leonard Williams grade out pretty well in this last year or the year before and people dismissed it?  Pretty sure that happened

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Didn't Leonard Williams grade out pretty well in this last year or the year before and people dismissed it?  Pretty sure that happened

Well Oliver is a 21 year old rookie who just played his first four games in the league. QW couldn't even beat out Steve McClendon for a starting spot.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, RobR said:

Well Oliver is a 21 year old rookie who just played his first four games in the league. QW couldn't even beat out Steve McClendon for a starting spot.

Oliver had nobody to beat out Kyle Williams retired they had a spot wide open . McClendon is still very much a solid player..  even right now he is boasting 81.5 grade on pff..  

4 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

Oliver had nobody to beat out Kyle Williams retired they had spot wide open . McClendon is still very much a solid player..  even right now he is boasting 81.5 grade on pff..  

The fact that Oliver has been starting and contributing since game 1 on what might be the most dominant defense in the NFL speaks volumes. QW couldn't beat out a career journeyman and he was the third overall pick.

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I'm failing to see what that has to do with Leonard Williams and Ed Oliver's similar pass rushing metrics.

You don't think that a former 6th overall pick that is a veteran should be better? The article I posted was after his first 3 games in the league.....it's clear he's making an impact and he's only going to get better.

Just now, RobR said:

The fact that Oliver has been starting and contributing since game 1 on what might be the most dominant defense in the NFL speaks volumes. QW couldn't beat out a career journeyman and he was the third overall pick.

It doesn’t cause he had no one to beat out. He was given the job the first day he was drafted. What’s telling is  Ed Oliver suppose be the next closest thing to Aaron Donald and so far his performance’s rival Leonard Williams. 

3 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

It doesn’t cause he had no one to beat out. He was given the job the first day he was drafted. What’s telling is  Ed Oliver suppose be the next closest thing to Aaron Donald and so far his performance’s rival Leonard Williams. 

I'm guessing if Oliver was on the Jets you'd be pretty happy with his performance so far. The guy has played four games so far....even Donald wasn't dominant out of the gate. 

7 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

Mean while the 3rd overall pick can’t get on the field, along with the other 3rd overall pick. I wonder what illnesses next years Jets 3rd overall pick will miss games with..

2 minutes ago, RobR said:

I'm guessing if Oliver was on the Jets you'd be pretty happy with his performance so far. The guy has played four games so far....even Donald wasn't dominant out of the gate. 

No not really I have seen better. He it’s not even as good Leo first 4 games where he had 18 tackles , 6 QB hits and half sack

55 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Lol. The ol QB Hurry stat! Pretty sure there was a thread stating Leo leads the league in those babies! 

Unless you accompany those with several sacks, it’s worthless. 

9 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I never wanted the Jets to take yet another DT in the first round but the guy has been injured. Are people really piling on him because he was injured?

Unfortunately yes because many didn't want to draft him in the first place.  It's not his fault that he is injured and drafted by a team with a history poor drafting but it is what it is.  He needs to get his ass on the field and show something asap.   

1 hour ago, Scoop24 said:

Oliver had nobody to beat out Kyle Williams retired they had a spot wide open . McClendon is still very much a solid player..  even right now he is boasting 81.5 grade on pff..  

If the 3rd pick in the Nation is a defensive player he should not only be 1st on his team’s depth chart but he should be close to causing havoc on most plays.

• Upvote 2