Sign in to follow this  
UnitedWhofans

Washington has inherited the worst franchise mantle.

There's a big point of irony there if you look hard enough.

Dolphins tanking on purpose

Jets banged up

Broncos unlucky as hell.

Skins excuse? Dont see any. At least from an outside perspective

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Washington is in total rebuild mode.  There no worse off then any other of these horrible teams.  

They will have a brand new coaching staff and start all over next year.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ah right.  The "worse franchises than the Jets" carousel continues to go round and round.  It used to be Lions.  Then the Browns.  Now the Redskins.  

When you're consistently the # 30-32 franchise in the league, you don't get to rip on anybody else.  

I'm a Yankee fan. I can rip on any franchise

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ah right.  The "worse franchises than the Jets" carousel continues to go round and round.  It used to be Lions.  Then the Browns.  Now the Redskins.  

When you're consistently the # 30-32 franchise in the league, you don't get to rip on anybody else.  

"At least we're not the Browns" was amazing at the time, and it's even better now

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I blame the Washington Redskins fans for this.

On that angle I wish more fanbases had reactions to losing like Saints fans did for years. "We're losing? **** it. Who cares. Let's party."

4 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

On that angle I wish more fanbases had reactions to losing like Saints fans did for years. "We're losing? **** it. Who cares. Let's party."

That's because they live in New Orleans and are drunk 24/7, 365.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

That's because they live in New Orleans and are drunk 24/7, 365.

Man tailgates can provide enough liquor to reach that attitude. And I have problems with Yankees fans too because you can't enjoy success with them because it's never enough.

It all comes back to simply not really giving too much of a sh*t. And this is fanbases in general

• Butt Fumble 1

I hate our stupid new helmet logo it looks silly. Good Riddance. We need to trade down in the first round multiple times. Accumulate second and third rounders and then try to hit on those. Our debt is the reason we stink right now. All we do is draft first round DL. What has that gotten us??? No SACKS, No Forced Fumbles. If their job is to clog space. Cant we find 350lb DL as UDFA's???

• Upvote 4

51 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Jets banged up

Broncos unlucky as hell.

Skins were hurt by a career ending injury to their QB last year.

Skins are more hurt by a horrific owners.

I feel like this is a game the Jets could win on the schedule but they have to play them on the road after the Redskins bye week.

That's going to be a tough one...

55 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Jets banged up

Broncos unlucky as hell.

I don't see the Skins as any worse (nor better) than us. 

They're both perennially mismanaged and moribund franchises stuck in fan-abusing-loser-hell.

Also, if this is out only point of pride in Week 3.....that a single franchise is "worse" than we are......dear lord......

43 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

"At least we're not the Browns" was amazing at the time, and it's even better now

Weird how I kind of forgot those days even existed considering the visceral reaction we received for saying, "ummm but I'd much rather be in the Browns situation than the Jets".

18 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Strange, I've been to quite a few Jets game in my life time and the sh*t happening around the game is 10000x more fun and interesting than the actual game. 

4 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Are they REALLY that much worse?   Are Redskin fans saying “at least we’re not the Jets”? 

Probably.  Nobody expected the Redskins to be good.  A lot or stupid people had the Jets as their surprise team this year in the AFC...half this board still thinks we're going to the playoffs.  And the Jets just got a brand new sh*tty head coach where at least there is on the way out.  

So yes, in fact, I'm pretty confident the Redskins are saying..."hey, at least we're not the Jets"

1 hour ago, UnitedWhofans said:

D5F94ABA-83A0-4C44-8B2A-85B8E9FF7365.jpeg.f58394560f729487426613a15e86e6aa.jpeg

• Upvote 2

Round by round, the Redskins have drafted better than the Jets over the last 4 years.

They have just had other dysfunction and unfortunate injuries that have set them pretty far back this year.  

• Upvote 1

Man tailgates can provide enough liquor to reach that attitude. And I have problems with Yankees fans too because you can't enjoy success with them because it's never enough.

It all comes back to simply not really giving too much of a sh*t. And this is fanbases in general

I mean, it really is everyone else that’s the problem.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, sec101row23 said:

Are they REALLY that much worse?   Are Redskin fans saying “at least we’re not the Jets”? 

You do understand that nobody is saying anything, and this is just unitedspew projecting his psychosis on hordes of sports fans, right?

• Upvote 3

Is there a group of people you do get along well with?

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, varjet said:

Round by round, the Redskins have drafted better than the Jets over the last 4 years.

They have just had other dysfunction and unfortunate injuries that have set them pretty far back this year.  

So lets steal Scherff from the bastards this offseason since they trumped us by picking him at 5 & deluded us all into the HOLY SH*T, Skins just effed up & let the BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE drop in our laps routine. I have to stop listening to Gil Brandt & realize the dude is like 100 & senile. 

So, fan bases who care less = better fan bases?

This makes sense, coming from you.

• Upvote 1

Foreskins have 3 Trophies in my life time. If they were my team the would only owe me a 4th, and some playoff games along the way. They have been pretty sh*tty for years, diehard fan base, F-em.

15 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Is there a group of people you do get along well with?

These guys, maybe?

latest?cb=20111216222439

4 hours ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Jets banged up

Broncos unlucky as hell.

If by outside you mean fart-huffing Jets homer exhibit A why this team will never be good perspective.

Washington has an actual quarterback who is out for the season because of a freak post-surgical infection? Everybody point and laugh.

Darnold has herpes? All is forgiven.