Is anyone starting to think the trainer sux

More Cowbell

50 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

C.J. has a groin injury and that’s a pretty subjective injury. He will be better as soon as the mono is out of Sam. Q? He’s not ready to play in NFL. Other peoples picks and all. 

i think JoeWilly offered to check CJ out to make sure he's fine.

(am i doing it right?)

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

I mean other teams get injured players here or there and we get a slew of them all at once and none of them can get back onnthe field. I know Darnold is a different case but QW and CJ, how serious are these injuries? 

The problem with this team is the media.  They're the ones losing games for us.

/s

The most important person for the 2019 Jets is John Mellody, the team’s head athletic trainer. Mellody is in his 24th year with the Jets and is widely revered by current and former players for the care he has given him.

from August 2019

Jets cornerback Morris Claiborne has dealt with injuries throughout his career and now that he has Jets head athletic trainer John Mellody in his corner, those days might come to an end.

In an interview with Jets beat reporter Eric Allen, Claiborne cited the presence of Mellody as one of the main reasons why he decided to sign a one year deal with the Jets this offseason.

“I just fell in love with the training staff, the things that they do and the options they give you to be able to take care of your body,” Claiborne said. “They really care about you as a person.”