Sam comes across sounding a bit stupid TBH

Rhg1084

They need to let him play & Frank Pollack needs to tells these azzhole Olineman in front of him that protecting your QB is life & death next Sunday, he needs to say, "now do you want to be the Olineman who goes down in the history of football annals as the guy that got Sam Darnold killed? DO YOU?, now go out there & do your f*cking jobs!"

If Sam Darnold channels his inner Marlboro Man and comes running out that Lincoln Field tunnel, then leads the New York Jets to their first ever franchise win over Philly, then you'll see @HelenOfTroy circling this board on her USC horse in preparation of a barrage of post that will educate us just how magnificent Darnold is. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

If Sam Darnold channels his inner Marlboro Man and comes running out that Lincoln Field tunnel, then leads the New York Jets to their first ever franchise win over Philly, then you'll see @HelenOfTroy circling this board on her USC horse in preparation of a barrage of post that will educate us just how magnificent Darnold is. 

that's a dish of crow I'd eat happily, with a side of fries 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, bitonti said:

the QB who missed a month of the season with teenage kissing disease, immature? 

ya don't say 

it's called a NON FOOTBALL INJURY 

there is no excuse for NFI for the franchise QB 

When is this stupid narrative going to end.  You can contract mono without ever kissing anyone, and through no fault of his own.  There are carriers who may never develop symptoms yet are able to spread the virus from a sneeze or cough.  He spent most of his time in a locker room full which is probably like a petri dish of germs.

Its so dumb half the people here have no idea what mono is and the ways to contract it.  It would be like calling him immature because he caught a cold.

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 3
  • Post of the Week 1

On 9/30/2019 at 6:32 PM, Rhg1084 said:

“Whatever happens to my spleen will happen “

”there’s a good chance I’ll play Sunday”

Is it me or does his most recent comments on his condition sound idiotic? I understand he’s itching to get back out there but take some precautionary measures Sam! He comes across as very immature 

He attended USC, not Stanford.

3 hours ago, SpartanJet said:

When is this stupid narrative going to end.  You can contract mono without ever kissing anyone, and through no fault of his own.  There are carriers who may never develop symptoms yet are able to spread the virus from a sneeze or cough.  He spent most of his time in a locker room full which is probably like a petri dish of germs.

Its so dumb half the people here have no idea what mono is and the ways to contract it.  It would be like calling him immature because he caught a cold.

+1 

Is it me or does his most recent comments on his condition sound idiotic? I understand he’s itching to get back out there but take some precautionary measures Sam! He comes across as very immature 

Let’s put a mic and camera in front of you and throw questions at you to have an immediate response. 

• Upvote 2

On 10/1/2019 at 6:53 AM, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

That's because Darnold is a

Image result for california dude images

image.jpeg.bc8b20b03e7cb97e18935aee8665733a.jpeg

image.jpeg.dab78ace47d6bf0dff883d319c300316.jpeg

That's the problem.  He's not a surfer.  He boogie boards.  He lies prone, on a sponge board, with flippers on his feet, by choice.  

The kid literally grew up sandwiched between 2 of the best waves in North America and yet he chooses to boogie board.   This is a huge red flag and anyone who knows anything about scouting should have sniffed this out immediately and we could have avoided this man baby.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

That's the problem.  He's not a surfer.  He boogie boards.  He lies prone, on a sponge board, with flippers on his feet, by choice.  

The kid literally grew up sandwiched between 2 of the best waves in North America and yet he chooses to boogie board.   This is a huge red flag and anyone who knows anything about scouting should have sniffed this out immediately and we could have avoided this man baby.

People over the age of 12 boogie board ?

This is the third or so thread you've started on this level

You really shouldn't question someone else's intelligence off of a two sentence quote.  A blurb from a presser.  

• Sympathy 1

20 hours ago, bitonti said:

the QB who missed a month of the season with teenage kissing disease, immature? 

ya don't say 

it's called a NON FOOTBALL INJURY 

there is no excuse for NFI for the franchise QB 

Simple science which you dont seem to understand.

You dont have to contract it through any fault of your own.

You're killing the kid without knowing anything about the facts and then complain he has no excuses.

Whats your excuse?  Stop already

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, CTM said:

People over the age of 12 boogie board ?

It's extremely uncommon in the states (common south of the boarder where people cant afford surfboards) but yes, there are kooks who choose to boogie board over surf and it's typically because they couldnt figure out how to stand or they're too scared to try to stand so they choose to ride waves on their belly with flippers on their feet as a grown ass man.  Considering Sam Darnold is a professional athlete, which one do you think applies?

• Haha 1

On 10/1/2019 at 8:41 AM, playtowinthegame said:

I havent seen her in awhile.  Did a couple of posters get meanie weanie toward Sammy whammy? 

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yes, please let our QB hopeful stand up on a giant splinter and ride crashing waves into the shire to prove ges tough. Get back to me when you hang your surf board matching Jams up for some cleats  and a helmet to become a NFL QB. 

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yes, please let our QB hopeful stand up on a giant splinter and ride crashing waves into the shire to prove ges tough. Get back to me when you hang your surf board matching Jams up for some cleats  and a helmet to become a NFL QB. 

Tom HGH avocado ice cream eating mother ******* Brady, surfs.  SURFS!  Not boogie boards.  We drafted a boogie boarder to play QB in the NFL!!!!   

It's like signing a Rollerblader to play LB'er! 

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Tom HGH avocado ice cream eating mother ******* Brady, surfs.  SURFS!  Not boogie boards.  We drafted a boogie boarder to play QB in the NFL!!!!   

bradycorn.jpg

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, JiF said:

It's extremely uncommon in the states (common south of the boarder where people cant afford surfboards) but yes, there are kooks who choose to boogie board over surf and it's typically because they couldnt figure out how to stand or they're too scared to try to stand so they choose to ride waves on their belly with flippers on their feet as a grown ass man.  Considering Sam Darnold is a professional athlete, which one do you think applies?

Good God. He probably wears a life preserver too, what a poof lol

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

I happen to know for a fact, that these belong to C.J. Mosley and he’s using them to rehab his groin pull. 

E564E801-833F-4450-B040-EE20358D21AD.jpeg

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I happen to know for a fact, that these belong to C.J. Mosley and he’s using them to rehab his groin pull. 

E564E801-833F-4450-B040-EE20358D21AD.jpeg

A little ironic,no?  That the boogie boarder and the rollerblader are both currently, unavailable to play Sunday.