Sam comes across sounding a bit stupid TBH

Rhg1084

16 minutes ago, JiF said:

A little ironic,no?  That the boogie boarder and the rollerblader are both currently, unavailable to play Sunday.

Agreed . With the extreme sport danger level of boogie boarding and roller blading Jets should have put a No Boogie and No Blading during the season clause in their contracts typical Jets. 

Wanna know whats really  ironic? The  Crusher is surfing in my avatar and I’m a mod at JN. Connect those dots together princess. 

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Simple science which you dont seem to understand.

You dont have to contract it through any fault of your own.

You're killing the kid without knowing anything about the facts and then complain he has no excuses.

Whats your excuse?  Stop already

OK

i like how everyone who bought a 14 jersey in funeral black all of a sudden thinks they are spleen experts

Phil Nye Science Guy crossed with OJ's defense team 

Let's play a little devils advocate

even if he DID somehow get MONO from a Drinking glass (HAH)

where the F is he eating dinner? A measles infested rockland county food truck?

Make better choices.  Eating out is not a constitutional right. 

Sam Darnold is the key employee in a 3 BILLION dollar organization 

he doesn't have the right to be a 22 year old making free and easy decisions 

hire a chef/nutritionist/colonics guru like every other QB 

marry a clean woman or at least pay for tests

grow the F up

whatever Sam Darnold CHOSE to do this offseason to get mono - it was not an ACT OF GOD 

and it wasn't BOYZ being BOYZ 

he screwed this team all his teammates, all the season ticket holders, the janitor who cleans the mens room at Metlife

even if it was a tainted drinking glass, Sam made some choice and it was bad. We know this for a fact. 

and if we are painting with a broad brush he's not the first USC qb to pull this act 

• Thumb Down 7
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Agreed . With the extreme sport danger level of boogie boarding and roller blading Jets should have put a No Boogie and No Blading during the season clause in their contracts typical Jets. 

Wanna know whats really  ironic? The  Crusher is surfing in my avatar and I’m a mod at JN. Connect those dots together princess. 

More like, Joey D. needs to get his scouting team on point with their research and avoid bringing these fruit cakes in at all. 

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

More like, Joey D. needs to get his scouting team on point with their research and avoid bringing these fruit cakes in at all. 

Can’t argue that. Douglas needs to make sure when he drafts “his” QB that the kids no longer spending Friday  nights playing spin the bottle at the youth club. Macc drop the ball thee. 

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, slats said:

It's really the high point of true curmudgeonry to blame the kid for getting sick. What choices do you actually think he was supposed to make? Do you think mononucleosis is a common topic of discussion in NFL locker rooms? Do you think NFL franchises emphasize how to avoid getting mono? Did Sam ignore this common, repeated advice? 

Just ridiculous.

And it's not like this franchise has left you short of things worthy of being bitched about, either. 

He most likely got this by hooking up with a bunch of girls. I agree, hard to really fault the kid too much but at the same time it's very Jetsy for our potential FQB to miss significant time in his second year from an illness most commonly found in horny  high schoolers. I don't know about you but it definitly makes me less optimisitc if only because I've seen this story so many times with this sh*tbag franchise

9 hours ago, bitonti said:

OK

i like how everyone who bought a 14 jersey in funeral black all of a sudden thinks they are spleen experts

Phil Nye Science Guy crossed with OJ's defense team 

Let's play a little devils advocate

even if he DID somehow get MONO from a Drinking glass (HAH)

where the F is he eating dinner? A measles infested rockland county food truck?

Make better choices.  Eating out is not a constitutional right. 

Sam Darnold is the key employee in a 3 BILLION dollar organization 

he doesn't have the right to be a 22 year old making free and easy decisions 

hire a chef/nutritionist/colonics guru like every other QB 

marry a clean woman or at least pay for tests

grow the F up

whatever Sam Darnold CHOSE to do this offseason to get mono - it was not an ACT OF GOD 

and it wasn't BOYZ being BOYZ 

he screwed this team all his teammates, all the season ticket holders, the janitor who cleans the mens room at Metlife

even if it was a tainted drinking glass, Sam made some choice and it was bad. We know this for a fact. 

and if we are painting with a broad brush he's not the first USC qb to pull this act 

You just don’t get the simplest part of equation.  It’s airborne.  Someone can spread it by sneezing.  Hah all you want, makes you uninformed and not funny

Even if he did get it kissing a girl or from a glass it’s beyond ridiculous to repeatedly blame Darnold and call it his choice and a bad one.  To say he screwed anyone.  Guess Ben, Brees, Foles etc screwed everyone too.  

So blame Darnold all you want.  Or in USC QBs in general.  But do stop, our heads start to hurt reading this pure nonsense that for reason you keep churning out

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

You just don’t get the simplest part of equation.  It’s airborne.  Someone can spread it by sneezing.  Hah all you want, makes you uninformed and not funny

Even if he did get it kissing a girl or from a glass it’s beyond ridiculous to repeatedly blame Darnold and call it his choice and a bad one.  To say he screwed anyone.  Guess Ben, Brees, Foles etc screwed everyone too.  

So blame Darnold all you want.  Or in USC QBs in general.  But do stop, our heads start to hurt reading this pure nonsense 

measles is airborne

getting mono from a sneeze is a lie you tell your girlfriend 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, slats said:

It's really the high point of true curmudgeonry to blame the kid for getting sick. What choices do you actually think he was supposed to make? Do you think mononucleosis is a common topic of discussion in NFL locker rooms? Do you think NFL franchises emphasize how to avoid getting mono? Did Sam ignore this common, repeated advice? 

Just ridiculous.

And it's not like this franchise has left you short of things worthy of being bitched about, either. 

Curmudgeonly? Sure that's fair. I'm frigging Larry David in this piece 

We all don't have endless years to waste on idiot players doing idiot things 

N F I 

stands for NON FOOTBALL INJURY

it's like when a guy gets hurt on a skidoo or playing basketball 

I DONT CARE 

no excuse for NFI

there's no excuse for Chris Herndon blowing a point 1 4. 

and especially no excuse for QB1 GETTING MONO 

he got Mono you guys the teenage kissing disease

and we all know how he got it. stop living in denial  

they actually give the teams an extra roster spot for such situations they could have put Sam Darnold on the NFI list if it happened a week earlier  

it's ridiculous that everyone forgives Sam Darnold for being good ole Sammy 

Slinging Sammy 

grandson of the Marlboro man 

whatever

this is the guy they passed up on Quenton Nelson and traded 3 second rounders for because he's THAT important

and then everyone complains about the line 

without any sense of irony 

he's so important he's worth 4 starters   

• Thumb Down 1

22 minutes ago, bitonti said:

measles is airborne

getting mono from a sneeze is a lie you tell your girlfriend 

Again this is the shlt you’re selling Dr. ?

Google might help you.  Your knowledge of the subject isn’t helping

ill help you though, from the Mayo Clinic, who may be more knowledgeable than you and your whiney rant blaming Sam without knowing the facts about the patient or better yet the simple science

The virus that causes mono is transmitted through saliva, so you can get it through kissing, but you can also be exposed through a cough or sneeze, or by sharing a glass or food utensils with someone who has mono. However, mononucleosis isn't as contagious as some infections, such as the common cold.Sep 8, 2018
Mayo Clinc

• Post of the Week 1

12 minutes ago, bitonti said:

N F I 

I DONT CARE 

no excuse for NFI

they actually give the teams an extra roster spot for such situations they could have put Sam Darnold on the NFI list if it happened a week earlier  

Slinging Sammy 

whatever

this is the guy they passed up on Quenton Nelson and traded 3 second rounders for because he's THAT important

Relax, Matt. Hes 22. We were all kooks back then. At 22 I spent 50% of my time leading an Infantry team, and the other 50% drinking and chasing tail. At 22, Brady, Manning, Pennington,  etc. were all still redshirt sophomores or something. It'll be OK. 

Blame Mac and Bowles for failing to recognize the benefit of 3-13 instead of 6-10. 

• WTF? 1

19 minutes ago, bitonti said:

N F I 

I DONT CARE 

no excuse for NFI

Slinging Sammy 

whatever

Idiot players?

You have try to sound this clueless about a simple subject

I think we've figured out where Sam got his Mono from:

https://www.wtatennis.com/news/sabine-lisicki-readies-comeback-after-mononucleosis-diagnosis-theres-nothing-i-want-more

2013 Wimbledon finalist Sabine Lisicki speaks to WTA Insider after being diagnosed with mononucleosis and promises the illness will not dent her comeback resolve.

sabine-lisicki-2015-us-open-in-new-york-

• Post of the Week 1

31 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Again this is the shlt you’re selling Dr. ?

Google might help you.  Your knowledge of the subject isn’t helping

ill help you though, from the Mayo Clinic, who may be more knowledgeable than you and your whiney rant blaming Sam without knowing the facts about the patient or better yet the simple science

The virus that causes mono is transmitted through saliva, so you can get it through kissing, but you can also be exposed through a cough or sneeze, or by sharing a glass or food utensils with someone who has mono. However, mononucleosis isn't as contagious as some infections, such as the common cold.Sep 8, 2018
Mayo Clinc

So, he swapped a serious amount of spit, possibly.

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

I think we've figured out where Sam got his Mono from:

sabine-lisicki-2015-us-open-in-new-york-

How the **** does a 30 year old professional athlete contract mono! This is unheard of! How dare she! She has let us all down, her agents, sponsors, the WTA, and both Germany and the United States!!

Shame!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Apache 51 said:

So, he swapped a serious amount of spit, possibly.

That would 

1 have absolutely nothing to do with the idea that it’s only transmitted orally

2. WTF does the common cold or the level of contagiousness have to do with what I said?  Other than arguing that it’s not?

29 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

How the **** does a 30 year old professional athlete contract mono! This is unheard of! How dare she! She has let us all down, her agents, sponsors, the WTA, and both Germany and the United States!!

Shame!!

I have no idea how it could happen... but I’d like to help find out. Maybe someone should post about 50 more photos of her though.

That might help us figure it out. ?

• Post of the Week 1

On 9/30/2019 at 6:41 PM, T0mShane said:

He’s in a tough spot because the doctors likely don’t want him to play and Gase and Douglas are trying to run subterfuge to buy themselves a few weeks before throwing him back there. He needs to appear like he’s clawing to get back with his teammates or they’ll think he’s a poof, but he also needs to be a grown up and know that the team is doomed and rushing back to an 0-4/5/6/7 team isn’t worthwhile. I mean, CJ Mosely is the unquestioned leader of the team and he all but admitted today that he's not going to play hurt for a dead season. 

Always Mary Sunshine aren't you.

18 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

That would 

1 have absolutely nothing to do with the idea that it’s only transmitted orally

2. WTF does the common cold or the level of contagiousness have to do with what I said?  Other than arguing that it’s not?

I guess I should have put a :)

4 hours ago, bitonti said:

N F I 

I DONT CARE 

no excuse for NFI

Slinging Sammy 

whatever

This rant says infinitely more about you than it does about Sam Darnold. 

On 9/30/2019 at 6:32 PM, Rhg1084 said:

“Whatever happens to my spleen will happen “

”there’s a good chance I’ll play Sunday”

Is it me or does his most recent comments on his condition sound idiotic? I understand he’s itching to get back out there but take some precautionary measures Sam! He comes across as very immature 

The Jets have had only ONE QB in recent memory that was truly stupid. His name is Geno Smith.