How was what Burfict did any worse than what Jones did

29 minutes ago, Tiffany980 said:

From the picture here, Jones led with his shoulder while Allen (now a RB) lowered his head to fight for that last yard. I know I'm 2 days late, so I know you realize why this is a mute conversation... 

What are you some kind of Pat homer? Led with his shoulder? How the Hell do you lead with your shoulder and connect with the crown of your helmet? Allen would have had to jump up in the air to make this kind of contact happen. Funny thing was he was being pulled down from behind away from Jones. 

29 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

What are you some kind of Pat homer? Led with his shoulder? How the Hell do you lead with your shoulder and connect with the crown of your helmet? Allen would have had to jump up in the air to make this kind of contact happen. Funny thing was he was being pulled down from behind away from Jones. 

Clearly, you don't pay any attention to the NFL. Your knee-jerk reaction has been dissected over the last couple of days. Please catch up with reality. Why was Burfict suspended while Jones simply got a flag? Watch the video and then try again. Maybe you have a different view that the 99% of the rest of us don't. Explain please...

• Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, New York Mick said:

Imagine if the Bills did that to Brady. 

They would shutdown the league for a week and launch a full investigation, institute the Tom Brady-only rule, and resume play a week later where he wears a red jersey for the rest of his career.  Defensive linemen need to count to 7 Mississippi before rushing on every snap.

• Upvote 1

On 10/1/2019 at 7:51 PM, Big_Slick said:

The Cheats* get all kinds of preferential treatment, from critical 3rd and long in-completions that are  turned into 1st downs at key game changing situations due to BS holding/PI calls.

Their DB's hold, the OL holds and their WR's push off and commit OPI, not to mention the 'rub' plays that they never get called on. But the opposite happens all the time, the other team makes a key play and ****look**** for it - OH a penalty is called.

Isn't rues, makes no sense, it's all imagined.   Gronk was suspended the teams been fined, players have been suspended and fans dream that they're never penalized and always get breaks.  

I get it, we all hate them.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

They would shutdown the league for a week and launch a full investigation, institute the Tom Brady-only rule, and resume play a week later where he wears a red jersey for the rest of his career.  Defensive linemen need to count to 7 Mississippi before rushing on every snap.

And then suspend Brady and fine BB. The Pats would lose all draft picks forever... 

Your quote is nonsense because Brady rarely becomes a RB. Allen didn't slide because he decided to fight for that last yard. Totally different scenarios. 

• Thumb Down 1

54 minutes ago, Tiffany980 said:

Clearly, you don't pay any attention to the NFL. Your knee-jerk reaction has been dissected over the last couple of days. Please catch up with reality. Why was Burfict suspended while Jones simply got a flag? Watch the video and then try again. Maybe you have a different view that the 99% of the rest of us don't. Explain please...

Already did. Please reread my comment. 

As far as Burfict, they brought the hammer down on him as pointed out due to his constant regression  in this area. My point was why is ok for Jones to knock Allen to the ground where he is probably knocked out and this guy doesn't  even have his penalty enforced. 

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

He wasn't  going to get the first down and Jones planted, lined him up and led with his helmet.  What is it that you don't  get. 

He was a yard from the first down and if he stretched his arm out, he possibly could have had it.  What is going on here with you and Allen?  Do you have a man crush on him?

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

9 hours ago, Mark78 said:

He was a yard from the first down and if he stretched his arm out, he possibly could have had it.  What is going on here with you and Allen?  Do you have a man crush on him?

Nothing to do with Allen, everything to do with I'm sick of seeing the Pats do things and slide but when another team does it the hammer is dropped. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Isn't rues, makes no sense, it's all imagined.   Gronk was suspended the teams been fines, players suspended and fans dream that they're never penalized and always get breaks.  

I get it, we all hate them.

Have you actually watched the Cheats* play?

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

Have you actually watched the Cheats* play?

Yes I have.  With a clear head, clear knowledge of how they’re officiated 

The idea that they hold every play etc is comical

Before the PTs, maybe before you are born we said the same thing fact things about the Dolphins, now it’s the Pats.  

Sorry, don’t agree with the conspiracy nonsense that is both disproven and doesn’t make sense

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

On 10/1/2019 at 10:44 PM, More Cowbell said:

Already did. Please reread my comment. 

As far as Burfict, they brought the hammer down on him as pointed out due to his constant regression  in this area. My point was why is ok for Jones to knock Allen to the ground where he is probably knocked out and this guy doesn't  even have his penalty enforced. 

As widely reported, Allen was fighting for that last yard and lowered HIS head while Jones led with his shoulder. If the RB (Allen) doesn't lower his head, there's no penalty on NE. If Allen would have slid, Jones wouldn't have hit him. Penalties always offset each other. If the incident was reversed, the outcome would have been exactly the same.The penalty on the Billswas flagged before the one on NE.

1 minute ago, Tiffany980 said:

As widely reported, Allen was fighting for that last yard and lowered HIS head while Jones led with his shoulder. If the RB (Allen) doesn't lower his head, there's no penalty on NE. If Allen would have slid, Jones wouldn't have hit him. Penalties always offset each other. If the incident was reversed, the outcome would have been exactly the same.The penalty on the Billswas flagged before the one on NE.

your late.

3 hours ago, Tiffany980 said:

Sorry, I don't  agree with your description of what happened at all. And if you're  going to tell a bunch ofho.er NE media said the same thing, I don't  agree with them either. Jones planted set and launched into Allen. Jones did not lead with his shoulder, if he did, his shoulder would have hit first, not his helmet. Since the shoulder is lower than the crown of the hat, Allen would have had to jump up and away from the shoulder in order to force the helmet to helmet contact. None of that happened.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

On 10/1/2019 at 11:23 AM, More Cowbell said:

Tell me there is any difference. I think thebJo.es hit was much worse. True, Burfict has a history of this but I think Allen was actually unconcious on the field. 

There wasn't  even an accessed penalty on the play 

Vontaez doesn't play for a cheating P>O>S team from NE

• Sympathy 1

19 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Sorry, I don't  agree with your description of what happened at all. And if you're  going to tell a bunch ofho.er NE media said the same thing, I don't  agree with them either. Jones planted set and launched into Allen. Jones did not lead with his shoulder, if he did, his shoulder would have hit first, not his helmet. Since the shoulder is lower than the crown of the hat, Allen would have had to jump up and away from the shoulder in order to force the helmet to helmet contact. None of that happened.

Well, you're wrong. I don't agree with you obviously. However, the fact that there's no fine coming means that the NFL agrees with me. If Allen would have slid, then Jones wouldn't have even tried to hit him. If it had been Brady who was hit I would probably disagree with the obvious too. Of course, if Brady was hit there wouldn't have been a penalty.

1 hour ago, Tiffany980 said:

Well, you're wrong. I don't agree with you obviously. However, the fact that there's no fine coming means that the NFL agrees with me. If Allen would have slid, then Jones wouldn't have even tried to hit him. If it had been Brady who was hit I would probably disagree with the obvious too. Of course, if Brady was hit there wouldn't have been a penalty.

If Brady was hit, Jones would have been ejected and suspended. The reason Jones was not suspended or fined is because he plays for the Pats and Kraft owns Goodell.  I mean don't  let facts get in the way of a good spin. Go ahead, tell me how it's  possible to lead with your should and hit Allen with your helmet. You said Allen lowered his head. If he dropped the target which btw, it's  also not legal to make contact to the helmet with your shoulder but let's not even discuss that, wouldn't  the hit occur below his shoulder if that was what he was leading with? You do understand that leading means first. So he dropped his head, his shoulder  went by and he hit him with his helmet while the QB'S  head was dropping. How is that even physically possible?.

Oh, tell me how he is supposed to slide while being held from behind. 

I swear, what is it in the water that makes you PaT fans such zombies. 

50 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

If Brady was hit, Jones would have been ejected and suspended. The reason Jones was not suspended or fined is because he plays for the Pats and Kraft owns Goodell.  I mean don't  let facts get in the way of a good spin. Go ahead, tell me how it's  possible to lead with your should and hit Allen with your helmet. You said Allen lowered his head. If he dropped the target which btw, it's  also not legal to make contact to the helmet with your shoulder but let's not even discuss that, wouldn't  the hit occur below his shoulder if that was what he was leading with? You do understand that leading means first. So he dropped his head, his shoulder  went by and he hit him with his helmet while the QB'S  head was dropping. How is that even physically possible?.

Oh, tell me how he is supposed to slide while being held from behind. 

I swear, what is it in the water that makes you PaT fans such zombies. 

What reality do you reside in?

You do realize that Goodell went on record as claiming that all the laws of physics were baloney. You know, gravity doesn't exist and all that...

The NFL has made up rules, after the fact, to punish the Patriots. The hit would have been shoulder to shoulder until Allen lowered his head. Jones had committed while Allen was upright. While Jones was in the air, Allen lowered his head. The hit was unavoidable. 

Goodell has gone out of his way to invent rules that have never existed and has changed long standing rules in order to drag NE back to the pack... 

54 minutes ago, Tiffany980 said:

What reality do you reside in?

You do realize that Goodell went on record as claiming that all the laws of physics were baloney. You know, gravity doesn't exist and all that...

The NFL has made up rules, after the fact, to punish the Patriots. The hit would have been shoulder to shoulder until Allen lowered his head. Jones had committed while Allen was upright. While Jones was in the air, Allen lowered his head. The hit was unavoidable. 

Goodell has gone out of his way to invent rules that have never existed and has changed long standing rules in order to drag NE back to the pack... 

Fine, I won't  believe what I actually saw which was Jones, setting, planting and launching  head first.  

22 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Fine, I won't  believe what I actually saw which was Jones, setting, planting and launching  head first.  

Millions of people saw the exact same play, but very few were able to see the alternate reality angle that you did. As you know, former Jets run the NFL offices. When those anti-Patriots fanatics can't even find a way to fabricate... Heck, they called Newton and Einstein frauds and claimed the laws of physics weren't real. Yet, somehow there was no way they could fool millions who saw what they did with their own eyes.

12 hours ago, Tiffany980 said:

Millions of people saw the exact same play, but very few were able to see the alternate reality angle that you did. As you know, former Jets run the NFL offices. When those anti-Patriots fanatics can't even find a way to fabricate... Heck, they called Newton and Einstein frauds and claimed the laws of physics weren't real. Yet, somehow there was no way they could fool millions who saw what they did with their own eyes.

Yes, I know, millions of people were asked what they saw and they told you this. Do you realize what an idiot you sound like now?

9 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Yes, I know, millions of people were asked what they saw and they told you this. Do you realize what an idiot you sound like now?

You're the one that took the "millions of people" comment as a literal statement... That makes you sound like you're 6. The Burfict hit is still in the headlines. The guy who knocked out Rudolph today will be in the news for weeks too. Why do you think there hasn't been any outrage towards Jones except for the faux outrage from Bills and Jets fans? Moron... 

On 10/1/2019 at 9:05 AM, Thai Jet said:

Burflict previous "record" is why they gave him 12 games. it will get reduced upon appeal.  Jones should have gotten at least 2 games for his hit on Allen but it's the Pats so we all know how that plays into it.

It was upheld and I think it was the right decision.

On 10/6/2019 at 8:20 PM, Tiffany980 said:

You're the one that took the "millions of people" comment as a literal statement... That makes you sound like you're 6. The Burfict hit is still in the headlines. The guy who knocked out Rudolph today will be in the news for weeks too. Why do you think there hasn't been any outrage towards Jones except for the faux outrage from Bills and Jets fans? Moron... 

allen was running.  

• Upvote 1

On 10/1/2019 at 11:08 AM, More Cowbell said:

The hit Jones made was possibly more flagrant because Allen was wrapped up and going down. Doyle was trying to get up and had not been touched. Granted, Burfict is a dirty player and he nearly ended Antonio Browns career but was Jones even suspended for one game but Burfict  gets the 12 games?

You have got to be kidding me. Get out of your safe space and put on your big boy pants, little man. 

Jonathan Jones - 5'10 / 180

Josh Allen - 6'5 / 240

What in the blue hell is Jones supposed to do? Burfict is like 6'2  / 250. Probably a bit stronger than Jones? 

Dumbass

1 hour ago, AzogtheDefiler said:

You have got to be kidding me. Get out of your safe space and put on your big boy pants, little man. 

Jonathan Jones - 5'10 / 180

Josh Allen - 6'5 / 240

What in the blue hell is Jones supposed to do? Burfict is like 6'2  / 250. Probably a bit stronger than Jones? 

Dumbass

Ok, so if you are smaller you can hit helmet  to helmet. Got it. 

• Haha 1

On 10/11/2019 at 1:28 PM, More Cowbell said:

Ok, so if you are smaller you can hit helmet  to helmet. Got it. 

When you’re smaller you launch and sometimes yes that happens. Not the same as Burfict trying to kill someone. When Allen runs he is a runner and a dumbass and is prone to get hit. Jones was flagged. There was no malice in that hit. Flag is deserved but anything else is you being soft. Vontaze hits with malice.