Superbowl Predictions After First Quarter of the Season

12 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Most teams have played their first 4 games. A lot will change between now and February, but who is your prediction now?

I'm going with Bears over Chiefs, 20-13.

The Bears defense is filthy.

I agree regarding the Bears defense, but the Saints D is pretty nasty as well and if Brees comes back soon enough and healthy enough I have to go with the Saints as the NFC winner.     As for the AFC, KCs D is still not up to par, meanwhile the Pats D is better than last year.  If Josh Gordon can make it through the season without smoking weed and N'Keal Harry comes back after week 8 and is all what he's supposed to be, how do you not go with the Pats - again - defeating the Saints in the Super Bowl 24-17.            

50 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Most teams have played their first 4 games. A lot will change between now and February, but who is your prediction now?

Trubisky isn't getting to a Superbowl anytime soon, IMO.

That team with a solid veteran QB would be a problem. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I want to see the Bills trade for Eli just to watch a playoff game where Tom Brady shatters into tiny little pieces like The Night King.

Eli? Please... That doofus would need some never before seen catches, penalties, and flubs to win again. Without those 2 flukes, Eli would be an afterthought instead of a rousing .500 QB... ?

• Thumb Down 1

11 minutes ago, Tiffany980 said:

Eli? Please... That doofus would need some never before seen catches, penalties, and flubs to win again. Without those 2 flukes, Eli would be an afterthought instead of a rousing .500 QB... ?

Tiff Tiff by definition a fluke can only happen one time 

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

18 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Oh I see you're a stubborn bastard like me.

Hahahaha.  Cousins isnt as bad as he has been playing.  I think the vikes dominate the giants sunday.  This will be a welcome to the nfl moment for danny dimes.  I see a 4int game coming for dimes and cousins throwing for over 300 w/ 2 plus tds.

Vikes arent dead yet.  Thats a very talented team especially on offense.

11 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The Bears offense is anemic.  Trubisky sucks.  They have no run game.  They're not going to be able to score in the playoffs.   Just like last year.

Green Bay vs. Patriots - Patriots win

18 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Bears offense is garbage... Seattle and NO would kick their ass... I bet the Giants could beat the Bears at this point... without a real QB on that team they are not winning anything besides having the best pass rusher in the league... 

• Thumb Down 1