This week versus Eagles - what expecting to see?

WowOhWow

1 hour ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

I just hope Darnold is healthy and able to play. If he is, I hope they've figured out some of the issues with the O-Line to give Sam time. If he gets time he can shred the Philly secondary. I'm expecting another loss but I'm hoping to see an actual NFL offense show up on Sunday to play the Eagles.

Darnold is not playing I know he hasn't been listed as officially out but they're not going to risk putting darnold out there.. don't get your hopes up not yet maybe next week vs Dallas that's what I'm expecting . I'd be totally shocked at the Arnold place just like when he got mono everyone was totally shocked

4 hours ago, Apache 51 said:

My mother(75) claims the Eagles D are a vicious bunch, '' Real Vicious''.,'' They will kill him''.

Mom is always rIght. She has the Jets Ap on her phone. She knows. :D

LMAO. Love this.

Hey ask Ma who she likes tomorrow night in the Rams-Seahawks game. I could use the input because lately I can't pick my nose!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jeTMAC said:

Darnold is not playing I know he hasn't been listed as officially out but they're not going to risk putting darnold out there.. don't get your hopes up not yet maybe next week vs Dallas that's what I'm expecting . I'd be totally shocked at the Arnold place just like when he got mono everyone was totally shocked

I think the exact opposite.  I have no doubt he is playing as they have been saying all along this was the game he planned on playing in.

10 minutes ago, jeTMAC said:

24 minutes ago, Icer said:

If Darnold plays, I expect to offense to look competent and score some points for a change. Barring an Eagles disaster, I think we are toast no matter what but I'd like to at least see him on the field.

Me too.  I could throw 2 tds against the eagles seconday.  They are pitiful.

This is the best time to come back.  Anyone can throw on them.

I'm expecting to see a loss.  We usually lose after a by-week.  We've always lost to the Eagles.  The Jets are a mess and the Iggles are a great team.  They are well coached and very good in all three phases.  I really hope Sam doesn't get hurt if he plays. 

6 minutes ago, TJ said:

I'm expecting to see a loss.  We usually lose after a by-week.  We've always lost to the Eagles.  The Jets are a mess and the Iggles are a great team.  They are well coached and very good in all three phases.  I really hope Sam doesn't get hurt if he plays. 

This game is about how we lose.  If darnold is throwing 3 yard passes again, we cant move the ball and we dont score, then its a real bad sign for gase and darnold.

If we lose but we are moving the ball, darnold is attacking doen the field and we score 3 or 4 tds, well it stinks we lost but at least there is hope.

6 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I expect Darnold to have over 300 yards passing and 3 tds.  The eagles have one of if not the worst secondaries in the league.  We should shred this team through the air.

I wonder exactly how that's possible? Our OL routinely allows free, unblocked rushers on EVERY play from scrimmage. Sammy isn't going to shred anyone when he's on the ground with a separated shoulder.

3 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

I wonder exactly how that's possible? Our OL routinely allows free, unblocked rushers on EVERY play from scrimmage. Sammy isn't going to shred anyone when he's on the ground with a separated shoulder.

Please stop making excuses for darnold.  Guys like deshaun watson and andrew luck got pounded every game and still hang in the pocket and make big throws.

We are not here to make excuses as to why you dont think our qb will play good sunday.  The oline will be better and sam will shred this pathetic eagles secondary.

Please make an excuse thread and make your posts there.