TNF Rams vs Seahawks

22 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

but you still suck at golf... WTF?????

LMAO. I know right? I got down to an 11 last month, then I lost my short game completely. Quickly back to 13. Even my putting is off. Speed on long putts has been terrible.

The weathers been so nice, I've been out there almost every day. I think I am just played out. Found out yesterday I'll be laid up for the next week or so dealing with a bronchial infection (and nico) and even though I'm going to go crazy stuck in the house I think the break will do me good.

How've you been playing buddy?

BTW I think that amateur you told me about was in Faces in the Crowd in SI last week.

25 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Go check out the Donald thread where he wishes me dead because I think Oliver will be Donald 2.0 and Quinnen is fat and soft. Seriously.  

It's funny because he's completely wrong about Donald being an awful run defender. Which is pretty consistent with him being wrong about most things.

"As for run defense? Pro Football Focus has graded Donald as the No. 1, No. 1, No. 4, No. 13 and No. 1 best full-time interior defender from 2014-2018, respectively."

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

26 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Go check out the Donald thread where he wishes me dead because I think Oliver will be Donald 2.0 and Quinnen is fat and soft. Seriously.  

I just did. How this kid gets away with the stuff he says to people here is beyond me.

His mom should wash his mouth out with soap.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

One of the many benefits of early retirement and a great financial situation.

Lots of free time to golf, fish, hang out at the beach, and annoy you.

Im with you, I love my early retirement too. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

27 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

LMAO. I know right? I got down to an 11 last month, then I lost my short game completely. Quickly back to 13. Even my putting is off. Speed on long putts has been terrible.

The weathers been so nice, I've been out there almost every day. I think I am just played out. Found out yesterday I'll be laid up for the next week or so dealing with a bronchial infection (and nico) and even though I'm going to go crazy stuck in the house I think the break will do me good.

How've you been playing buddy?

BTW I think that amateur you told me about was in Faces in the Crowd in SI last week.

You guys better be careful,  N.C. is on the short list for when I retire. Florida is a hellhole. 

7 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

You guys better be careful,  N.C. is on the short list for when I retire. Florida is a hellhole. 

Oh jeez. you'll fit right in. I've got half the NYFD down here with me already. Sometimes I think I'm in Queens or Brooklyn, not SC. LOL.

Seriously though it's a great life. I still go back to Long Island a few months a year to see my family, and I still call that "home", but I love it down here. I'm about 12 miles from the NC border.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

His highly productive start says that.

You'd kill him if he was a Jet and had 5 tackles and 0 sacks,after 4 games.

Wait Donald 2 0

You are always wrong. LOL. That being said, I doubt any of those QBs would be successful with the Jets. And tbh my hopes and expectations for Darnold with this team are waning. 

Anyway,  I can agree to disagree. But Oliver is physically and athletically almost a clone of Donalds size/speed/explosiveness/strength. Physical freaks.

Q is athletically JAG. It is what it is. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

You are always wrong. 

Until he's right when we move on from players, coaches, and GMs years from now. 

JN: I love Mac you don't know what you're talking about.

Every other fan: Mac sucks donkey balls

JN: STFU 

Mac gets fired

JN: He should have been fired, he sucked.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Oh jeez. you'll fit right in. I've got half the NYFD down here with me already. Sometimes I think I'm in Queens or Brooklyn, not SC. LOL.

Seriously though it's a great life. I still go back to Long Island a few months a year to see my family, and I still call that "home", but I love it down here. I'm about 12 miles from the NC border.

Dude embrace the local team, post here instead:

https://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/forum/7-carolina-panthers-news-and-talk/