TNF Rams vs Seahawks

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

Getting crowded, overdeveloped, hotter than hell all year, and crime ridden. But I'm stuck until I retire. I want every last dime from the City.

Wheres a good place to retire?  Florida,North Carolina,South Carolina,Georgia I like the warm weather and the beach suggestions. 

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Getting crowded, overdeveloped, hotter than hell all year, and crime ridden. But I'm stuck until I retire. I want every last dime from the City.

Not crowded by me, and its only hot May to Sept. I would get every dime. lol

• Post of the Week 1

11 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Hey, I'm an a-hole (right, 14? Lol), but even I don't deserve a death wish, especially over the damn Jets...

I'd love to see him talk to someone like that to their face. I don't think he has the stones to do that though.

When I checked out that thread, I couldn't believe he didn't get banned. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

North Florida or West Florida are OK, but Georgia/SC coastal is really nice. 

You'd do well in NC. They're very Veteran friendly. Beautiful coastlines too.

You and @joewilly12 need to take your time, check out different areas. Always thought I'd end up in Florida. Myrtle Beach was never even on my radar. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Ever see where some of the guys here talk about Mexico or other parts of South America? I give them credit. I'm not THAT anxious to beat the cost of living...

No hablo espanol.  And I like the U.S. health system, and U.S. Law Enforcement. And stable governments. And no cartels. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2

11 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

You'd do well in NC. They're very Veteran friendly. Beautiful coastlines too.

You and @joewilly12 need to take your time, check out different areas. Always thought I'd end up in Florida. Myrtle Beach was never even on my radar. :rolleyes:

Im going to keep my N.J home I think at the moment my children seem to be getting settled in with their jobs in NY/NJ area I can't abandon them completely and sooner or later there will be marriages and grand-kids. 

My wife is younger and isn't retiring for at least 7 more years. 

But i'd love to have my primary address in state that is tax free on my pension. 

19 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

You sound like every single family member I have left in FL. They're all sucking that pension teat to the max but they hate the state. Most are moving to NC and SC and have been for decades. 

I look fondly on my decision to leave Fl and move to NM. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I'd love to see him talk to someone like that to their face. I don't think he has the stones to do that though.

When I checked out that thread, I couldn't believe he didn't get banned. 

021019antifa.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

I do, and it is true. I live there, trust me.

I did 17 years on the central gulf coast and the heat was brutal. The biggest complaint I see from fellow friends who have moved there is the climate with the heat and longevity of the season being the biggest detriment.  

36 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Ever see where some of the guys here talk about retiring to Mexico or other parts of South America? I give them credit. but I'm not THAT anxious to beat the cost of living...

I semi retired to NM, does that count? It's crazy how many people don't even realize we are a state, law enforcement included.

8 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

LMAO. I know right? I got down to an 11 last month, then I lost my short game completely. Quickly back to 13. Even my putting is off. Speed on long putts has been terrible.

The weathers been so nice, I've been out there almost every day. I think I am just played out. Found out yesterday I'll be laid up for the next week or so dealing with a bronchial infection (and nico) and even though I'm going to go crazy stuck in the house I think the break will do me good.

How've you been playing buddy?

BTW I think that amateur you told me about was in Faces in the Crowd in SI last week.

An 11 sucks?

I've been bouncing between a 9 and 11 the last couple seasons and thought I was pretty good.

lol