Aaron Donald

Just wrecking Seattles O line. And of course, with an Aaron Donald clone on the board, Mac picked the ******* soft fat kid who's already looking like a big pussy. 

Not only do the Jets pick the wrong position,  they pick the wrong player at the wrong position. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Just wrecking Seattles O line. And of course, with an Aaron Donald clone on the board, Mac picked the ******* soft fat kid who's already looking like a big pussy. 

Not only do the Jets pick the wrong position,  they pick the wrong player at the wrong position. 

MACC was a disaster that we will pay for until 2021....

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

He only has one sack so far, therefore he sucks. 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Please go get mono and die 

Homer retard. So sad. Pathetic, really. I state the obvious about people who don't know you, and dont give 2 sh*ts about you and never will, and you decide my 2 kids should grow up fatherless.

You really are pathetic, bro. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Homer retard. So sad. Pathetic, really. I state the obvious about people who don't know you, and dont give 2 sh*ts about you and never will, and you decide my 2 kids should grow up fatherless.

Go back to your troll cave and dream up other absurd reasons to be angry at the Jets. As I type this Aaron Donald is being bulldozed into submission by the Seattle run game. 

• Thumb Down 2

1 minute ago, nico002 said:

Go back to your troll cave and dream up other absurd reasons to be angry at the Jets. As I type this Aaron Donald is being bulldozed into submission by the Seattle run game. 

The reason you draft not drat DTs high.

Just now, sec101row23 said:

So are you saying Aaron Donald isn’t a dominant DT? 

He’s the best interior pass rusher in the nfl. He’s one dimensional though, gets destroyed in the run game pretty consistently. He’s a great player, but overrated.

• Thumb Down 3
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, nico002 said:

He’s the best interior pass rusher in the nfl. He’s one dimensional though, gets destroyed in the run game pretty consistently. He’s a great player, but overrated.

Most analytic metric rankings have him as NFLs best overall player

21 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

That's not cool either.

• Upvote 1