Darnold OUT vs Eagles

kdels62

30 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You disgusting troll. High level intellectuals like myself and Adam knew Sam wasn’t playing, but we also know that the unwashed base needs their dog treats to snack on, you filth. 

Pathetic.  Admits in one thread he knew Sam wasnt playing but used the potential of Sam playing in another thread to defend his stupid position.

You're a carpet bagging homer and I'm embarrassed for you.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, JetsRay said:

Personal attack?  I said your post was moronic!

and because a coach was let go by another team means he sucks?  

Belichick was once fired after his first gig!

And anybody complaining about Gase or any new head coach after 3 friggin games, when he hasn’t had his #1 QB healthy for a single game, and has had to play his #3 now going into his 3rd game, doesn’t make any sense!

LOL. Are you stupid or something?

1. It wasn't my post genius

2. Gase was fired last season by the Dolphins and then hired by the Jets almost immediately. 

In the history of the the League when this has happened it has ended in disaster 9 times out of ten. This is a stone fact pal. That's why Gase should have never been hired in the first place. He is damaged goods and so far it looks it. Get a clue.

• Upvote 2

Okay, is Mosley returning? Quinnen? Jenkins? Lets talk about something positive.

Jenkins is out
Mosley doubtful
Quinnen questionable

If you want something positive, at least we don’t have to risk watching or QB die on the field Sunday. That’s a positive. And unlike me, you probably did it spend money on airfare hotel and tix for Sunday’s game. Which I guess is a positive for you. But not me.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Jenkins is out
Mosley doubtful
Quinnen questionable

If you want something positive, at least we don’t have to risk watching or QB die on the field Sunday. That’s a positive. And unlike me, you probably did it spend money on airfare hotel and tix for Sunday’s game. Which I guess is a positive for you. But not me.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

And a positive for you, Georgia plays Tennessee tomorrow.

• Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, De-Jet-Erate/Duane said:

O line or trade back for more picks to get more O line, O line, O line, O line, O line, O line. No Qb is doing anything till we bolster our O line.

So if Darnold stinks it up we pass on all the QB's and draft OL for our franchise QB who hasn't even finished high school yet. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Stark said:

Not knowing what we have in Darnold, true. Even more reason to attempt to correct issues so he has a chance when he gets back  

What do you think he's doing all week if not attempting to correct issues? Habitually snorting smelling salts and snapchatting with T0m?

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, JiF said:

Duh.  But totally glad we sat on our hands with Luke Falk and let Sam take all the first team snaps.

I get it and you are not wrong, however I'm pretty sure Luke Falk was going to suck even if we gave him all the reps going back to minicamp

31 minutes ago, CTM said:

What do you think he's doing all week if not attempting to correct issues? Habitually snorting smelling salts and snapchatting with T0m?

Probably more likely. We’re going to find out Sunday. 

I just hope we not hearing the “we just didn’t execute our assignments, they did some things we didn’t prepare for and they did them well”

Frustrating ass start to the season and any small amount of faith I gained in Gase in the offseason was killed after game 3. I hope he proves me wrong  

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

I just hope we not hearing the “we just didn’t execute our assignments, they did some things we didn’t prepare for and they did them well”

Frustrating ass start to the season and any small amount of faith I gained in Gase in the offseason was killed after game 3. I hope he proves me wrong  

Gase was the only guy willing to take this job. He is what he is. I have a hard time blaming Gase for being exactly what the Jets signed up for. Until ownership changes nothing is going to change.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

I mean it's hard to be defending Gase too strongly but I do think you are jumping the gun a bit here.

Pushing out Mac so quickly gives him the benefit of doubt with me till after week 8-10

Just now, Matt39 said:

Gase was the only guy willing to take this job. He is what he is. I have a hard time blaming Gase for being exactly what the Jets signed up for. Until ownership changes nothing is going to change.

The team was always going to be bad unless Darnold was transcendent and, well...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

I mean it's hard to be defending Gase too strongly but I do think you are jumping the gun a bit here.

Pushing out Mac so quickly gives him the benefit of doubt with me till after week 8-10

Unfortunately, Gase pushing Macc out is trending to become the next Macc landing Sam; the lone good on each of their Jets careers.