I swear that if I see one wildcat snap I’ll break my TV

nico002

8 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Cool.

I'm going to spend the day outside.  Maybe check in on the game on my phone.  Not going to stress too much.

This is what I did during the New England game.

Then again, I’m not a goof who thought we were going to somehow shock the world with Luke Falk behind a dogsh*t OL.

A nice, pleasant Sunday afternoon.

While everyone around here bitched their lungs out about things that Ray Charles could’ve seen coming.

1 hour ago, Untouchable said:

This is what I did during the New England game.

Then again, I’m not a goof who thought we were going to somehow shock the world with Luke Falk behind a dogsh*t OL.

A nice, pleasant Sunday afternoon.

While everyone around here bitched their lungs out about things that Ray Charles could’ve seen coming.

I spent the 1993 to 95 season that way. was living on LI, had young kids, couldn’t be bothered.  Put the game on and was totally into DIY projects and would peer my head in once every 15 or so....  Jets for life but not gonna give up my life for this.   Playing golf this Sunday. 

19 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

There's a simple solution to your concern. Don't watch. 

Seriously, without Darnold, what's the point of watching? Can anyone tell me? I want there to be a reason, but there simply isn't one.

I don’t plan on watching until home vs New England in a couple weeks that’s our only remotely winnable game before we go 0-7

Sam, Darnold, CJ will all be back and 100%.  Pats will be favored by 5 touchdowns on Monday night

21 hours ago, peebag said:

Does OP know what a "Chill Pill" is?

+1 I doubt it.

Wondering if the OP remembers 105 yards by an inexperienced non NFL caliber QB lead offense? So we should just punt on first down maybe to get it over with? If I am Gase, I do anything possible to keep the offense moving and on the field.