***OFFICIAL JETS GAME DAY THREAD:EAGLES ARE ENDANGERED***

T0mShane

2 minutes ago, rammagen said:

this is on gase because he started Sam for the practices if he  practices faulk as the starter maybe he makes another read

Maybe. Falk cant throw a ball pass 20 yards. He's a severely limited QB. A couple of extra days of practice doesn't change that. 

I was really looking forward to this game when I thought Darnold *might* start. This is such a depressing sh*t show it’s not even funny. Falk looks terrible, o-line is putrid, defense can’t stop a nosebleed, can’t even get a flipping punt off without a penalty.

Gase is atrocious, no other way to put it. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, talisaynon said:

So undisciplined. Fire this ******* coach and all thesee ******* players. Clean slate. Get some guys that are ******* hungry to play football here. Whole team is ******* trash.

I think at this point you just turn in your NFL membership card and disband the franchise.  Even the CFL wouldn’t offer this team a slot.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, GreenFish said:

Maybe. Falk cant throw a ball pass 20 yards. He's a severely limited QB. A couple of extra days of practice doesn't change that. 

maybe but what it does is get him some reps so he plays within his limits. Today is going to be a long day. Gase should not survive this when they loose against Dallas and they will if they continue this crap he will loose the team as it is he is loosing the fans after 3 games