***OFFICIAL JETS GAME DAY THREAD:EAGLES ARE ENDANGERED***

T0mShane

1 minute ago, SpartanJet said:

I think we said the same thing after idzik but then we got someone worse lol.  I do have some hope that he will be better though

McGagnan wasn't worse than Idzik what are you smoking? He wasn't much better but some on this board is rediculous.

I don't understand what people are bitching about or why anyone is surprised at how this game is going.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

Just now, shevys said:

Still something to look forward to. Unlike this garbage. 

I'm actually terrified of him coming back. Legit chance these guys will have completely given up by then and Gase looks completely incapable of motivating any of them. The only guy that looks like he remotely gives a sh*t is Bell and I'm guessing that's due to the structure of his contract.

Just now, funaz said:

McGagnan wasn't worse than Idzik what are you smoking? He wasn't much better but some on this board is rediculous.

I don't understand what people are bitching about or why anyone is surprised at how this game is going.

Pac is that you?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, BettyBoop said:

This team hasn't been this unprepared since Rich Kotite.

IIRC, that year the Jets actually were competitive most games in the first half, but fell apart after halftime.  So, they may actually have been fairly well prepared during the week, but were blown away by other teams' halftime adjustments.

I might be misremembering that, though.  Been a few years.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Haha, never thought I would miss the 3 yard pass. We don’t even throw it over the line of scrimmage anymore. 

The funniest part is, the 2 times we have we had success.  Bell for 10 yards and a defensive holding.  Lol

• Upvote 1