***OFFICIAL JETS GAME DAY THREAD:EAGLES ARE ENDANGERED***

T0mShane

Just now, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I love.looking at Gase after a play he called that had no chance, looking like he doesn't know what is going on

Just great

He stands there with a big play sheet that clearly only has two plays on it. A run up the middle to Bell, or a swing pass to Bell. This coach doesn't understand that you're allowed to throw the ball 10+ yards down the field in the air. 

• Upvote 2

I disagree. You need the head coach to prop up a good QB and everything else falls in line. Turn over to the Giants game for two minutes: three weeks ago they were more hapless than the Jets. Now Daniel Jones is killing it and they look like contenders. 

Everyone misses an important fact. All of these teams with so called “QB saviors” started the same way Mangini built the 09-10 teams. He built them upfront then worked his way back. Lastly he put in a QB (Favre).

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Btw, Ed Oliver and Dexter Lawrence are making plays left and right for their teams. Where is Quinnen Williams today? Or is the excuse going to be that he's being double teamed like Leonard Williams also?

the holding call was on the guy blocking him, the first game he made a nice play and already had a slight impact but when you offense is this bad with the head coach sucking this bad what do you expect

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Ryan> Bowles > Gase

I firmly stand by this comment 

Fixed. I'm not here to defend Rex, but everyone wanted him gone. Now, we see that sometimes when you fire your HC you don't always a better HC in return. Unfortunately, sometimes your choice of HC ends up being WORSE than what you were trying to get away from? I'm not so sure about Adam Gase, it's way too early to sack the guy. He inherited a bad roster so his hands are tied at least for this season. But Rex Ryan, at least so far, it occurs to me is a better HC than both Bowles and Gase.