***OFFICIAL JETS GAME DAY THREAD:EAGLES ARE ENDANGERED***

T0mShane

16 minutes ago, Pac said:

It's the 3rd string QB missing 2 of the top weapons going into the season and a non-sexy Center signing that has been a debacle.

Nothing funny about that.

Please. We've been having Oline problems for years. Every QB has been injured behind our oline since 2015.

Our receivers dont matter if the QB doesnt have a clean pocket on a consistent basis.

It shouldnt take 5 years for fans or the GM who's job it is to understand this.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

Fixed. I'm not here to defend Rex, but everyone wanted him gone. Now, we see that sometimes when you fire your HC you don't always a better HC in return. Unfortunately, sometimes your choice of HC ends up being WORSE than what you were trying to get away from? I'm not so sure about Adam Gase, it's way too early to sack the guy. He inherited a bad roster so his hands are tied at least for this season. But Rex Ryan, at least so far, it occurs to me is a better HC than both Bowles and Gase.

It is not too early to can him really if you think that then you have not been swathing the play calling. 

CBS is terrible-no replays, no wide shot, simply follow the ball up close. How many shots of the QB do we need to see between plays? 

Q swapped in for Leo, so basically we have 2 DTs and no pass rush. Between the 2 safeties in 2017, this tea and the draft, GOD F___ON DAMMIT. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2