***OFFICIAL JETS GAME DAY THREAD:EAGLES ARE ENDANGERED***

T0mShane

I love all this "Q Williams continues the Jets narrative of redundant 1st pick" that seems to be surfacing... where were all you jackals last april, when 80% of JN was hanging off QW's dick, calling me a moron for not wanting the best slam dunk since Reggie White. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

wow I tweeted woody johnson 51 yrs old and the Jets have not looked this bad even under kotite. Gase is no offensive genius he is a steaming pile. Look no further then you are what you show for the defenders of him 4 games no offensive game planning or performance. You can only blame the players so much until the staff takes blame

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

I love all this "Q Williams continues the Jets narrative of redundant 1st pick" that seems to be surfacing... where were all you jackals last april, when 80% of JN was hanging off QW's dick, calling me a moron not wanted the best slam dunk since Reggie White. 

No one cares.

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

I love all this "Q Williams continues the Jets narrative of redundant 1st pick" that seems to be surfacing... where were all you jackals last april, when 80% of JN was hanging off QW's dick, calling me a moron not wanted the best slam dunk since Reggie White. 

You know.  Right now let's just focusing on losing the game.  Not running around with our heads on fire punching it out with both hands.