***OFFICIAL JETS GAME DAY THREAD:EAGLES ARE ENDANGERED***

T0mShane

5 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I love all this "Q Williams continues the Jets narrative of redundant 1st pick" that seems to be surfacing... where were all you jackals last april, when 80% of JN was hanging off QW's dick, calling me a moron for not wanting the best slam dunk since Reggie White. 

Hey now you weren’t alone.  He was firmly in my do not want list. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, rammagen said:

wow I tweeted woody johnson 51 yrs old and the Jets have not looked this bad even under kotite. Gase is no offensive genius he is a steaming pile. Look no further then you are what you show for the defenders of him 4 games no offensive game planning or performance. You can only blame the players so much until the staff takes blame

80% seems high. A lot of Jets fans wanted Josh Allen. Some wanted Oliver. I personally wanted Brian Burns. There were some happy with Q. Others wanted Bosa but he was not available. 

A lot fans probably came around to liking Q. What else are we suppose to do but support our players. 

• Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I love all this "Q Williams continues the Jets narrative of redundant 1st pick" that seems to be surfacing... where were all you jackals last april, when 80% of JN was hanging off QW's dick, calling me a moron for not wanting the best slam dunk since Reggie White. 

Preach

• Sympathy 1

I understand the offense is hanging them out to dry. But-

-no pass rush

-TEs padding their stats against the Jets again;

-awful coverage despite big bucks spent on DBs.

Tru Johnson is now the single worst contract in the NFL. Perhaps ever. 

Just now, GreenFish said:

805 seems high. A lot of Jets fans wanted Josh Allen. Some wanted Oliver. I personally wanted Brian Burns. There were happy with Q. 

A lot fans probably came around to liking Q. What else are we suppose to do but support our players. 

I wanted to trade back and take OL with the first 3 picks. Looking back I guess that wasn’t a wise strategy. ?

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Hey now you weren’t alone.  He was firmly in my do not want list. 

I remember. Seems like most of the college hounds felt the same way; Good prospect, but hardly elite and not what we needed. It was the febuary tape grinders and casual fans who couldn't stop gushing over his watered down tape playing on uber-talented team on a soft schedule that year.

• Upvote 1