***OFFICIAL JETS GAME DAY THREAD:EAGLES ARE ENDANGERED***

T0mShane

5 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Actually, I don't care one iota about you or anyone elses amatuer draft prognostication.   I care the exact same amount as about other people's fantasy football record.

and also, a medium baked fck you. You could throw that same conjecture around about anything here. The notion of posting any opinion or hot take about football period, let alone the Jets - holds as much water. Wtf does it matter if we're talking who we like on the oline, who should start at RT, why you think Falk stinks, who liked who in the draft etc etc

It's all the same sh*t, pal. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2

9 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

80% seems high. A lot of Jets fans wanted Josh Allen. Some wanted Oliver. I personally wanted Brian Burns. There were some happy with Q. Others wanted Bosa but he was not available. 

A lot fans probably came around to liking Q. What else are we suppose to do but support our players. 

Yea, 80% is probably too generous. There was a lot Josh Allen love.  We should have just traded back for god sakes. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

25 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I love all this "Q Williams continues the Jets narrative of redundant 1st pick" that seems to be surfacing... where were all you jackals last april, when 80% of JN was hanging off QW's dick, calling me a moron for not wanting the best slam dunk since Reggie White. 

I was there wanting Josh Allen.

Just now, Samtorobby47 said:

Yeah. It’s Gase holding back Luke Falk and this offense. Jesus...

Gase is on record saying Falk knows the offensive better then anyone , so sorry but this is all on Gase.  NEWS FLASH GASE Sucks he sucked in Miami and he sucks here. Falk was brought in because he knew the offense. if the QB does not perform you get someone else who can this is his picked QB he brought him with him from Miami. If Falk is this bad then he should have brought someone else in

• Upvote 3

Just now, rammagen said:

Gase is on record saying Falk knows the offensive better then anyone , so sorry but this is all on Gase.  NEWS FLASH GASE Sucks he sucked in Miami and he sucks here. Falk was brought in because he knew the offense. if the QB does not perform you get someone else who can this is his picked QB he brought him with him from Miami. If Falk is this bad then he should have brought someone else in

Knowing has zero to do with doing.

• Upvote 3

Just now, rammagen said:

I’m sure putting in a rotation of a totally new QB every week will make it even better. 

1 minute ago, rammagen said:

Thank you!!

The HC doesn't get to pick his "players" and then blame the HORRIFIC results on the players!

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

16 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

80% seems high. A lot of Jets fans wanted Josh Allen. Some wanted Oliver. I personally wanted Brian Burns. There were some happy with Q. Others wanted Bosa but he was not available. 

A lot fans probably came around to liking Q. What else are we suppose to do but support our players. 

Not me.

I wanted a trade, EVEN IF FOR BELOW 'value' to take at least 2 OL,if not 3, in the first 3 rds.  There are like 8-9 OLmen drafted this past year that are starting on various NFL teams already who I would gladly trade QW for right now.

• Upvote 2