***OFFICIAL JETS GAME DAY THREAD:EAGLES ARE ENDANGERED***

T0mShane

7 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Just because a QB “knows” an offense doesn’t mean he is physically capable of running it.  If all you had to do was “know” an offense there would be A LOT more successful QBs.  Falk isn’t physically capable of being an NFL QB. 

But GASE was the one who put Falk on the Jets!

If Falk doesn't have the skills WHY IS HE ON THE TEAM!!!!

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Look at the very few play calls that didn't suck. Say anything over 5 yards. He completed them easily.

Your mistaken if you think he can't make the throws.

Falk is lost out there, if you can’t see that then I’m not sure what to tell you.  So he completes the “good” plays but it’s not Falks fault on the “bad” plays?  Ok got it...Lol. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Wrong he just executed theblkaybas designed throw to the line of scrimmage. Horrible play call

wtf are you saying that play call was on the coach you want to put all the blame on falk go right ahead and you would be wrong. Just seeing there sitting by himself before the o came out tells you all you need to know about gase as a coach he should have been there working, never mind the fact if you blame gase then you need to blame the guy who found him and brought him along which is GASE news flash gase sucks unless he has an allpro qb changing plays at the lone o scrimmage

@RobR how is Edoga doing? Serious question. Game isn't on down here and Its honestly not worth the 5 minutes drive to stand at a sports bar to watch. 

I listened to Wischusen and Lyons on the radio for a bit while changing oil, and I did hear Marty say several times, "Thith offenthive line ith not blocking for the Quarterback "...

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

@RobR how is Edoga doing? Serious question. Game isn't on down here and Its honestly not worth the 5 minutes drive to stand at a sports bar to watch. 

I listened to Wischusen and Lyons on the radio for a bit while changing oil, and I did hear Marty say several times, "Thith offenthive line ith not blocking for the Quarterback "...

He is the worst OL i have even seen play