***OFFICIAL JETS GAME DAY THREAD:EAGLES ARE ENDANGERED***

27 minutes ago, Bomberjet said:

Not defending Gase but you can see why he's been gun-shy about calling pass plays for Falk to throw down the field , omg --- Falk is just plain horrible.

If he wasn't on the NY Jets he wouldn't be in the NFL dude flat out sucks he's got concrete shoes and feet watch him he never moves. 

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Darnold just texted that girl. "Can I see you again?"

That TD is your fault, Jets fans.  Gase went for it because of unfair media criticism. Happy now? SAR I

We’ve reached the point in the dialogue where Todd Bowles was an under-appreciated coach who got the best out of his talent. Good stuff 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

So, this is the O line that Macs been building for the past 4 seasons. I’m curious if not the total disaster that it is, what did Mac expect?

It's interesting to note that an O-line that on-paper should have been better is so amazingly catastrophically worse than any O-Line we've ever had before.  The very same players are today materially amazingly worse than they were even last year.

Is it that every O-Lineman we have suddenly is the worst O-lineman in the NFL?  Maybe.

Or maybe the Head Coach can't coach or scheme O-lines to save his flagging loser of a career.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

So, this is the O line that Macs been building for the past 4 seasons. I’m curious if not the total disaster that it is, what did Mac expect?

What I never understood; how did he think this failing to draft OL was going to work. 

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

It's interesting to note that an O-line that on-paper should have been better is so amazingly catastrophically worse than any O-Line we've ever had before.  The very same players are today materially amazingly worse than they were even last year.

Is it that every O-Lineman we have suddenly is the worst O-lineman in the NFL?  Maybe.

Or maybe the Head Coach can't coach or scheme O-lines to save his flagging loser of a career.

Considering the oline was bad last year and now starting a bad third string qb on top of it = a huge disaster. And yes bad coaching on top of it. A lot of blame to go around. 

• Upvote 1
41 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Gase took this guy when he was in miami.

Gase brought this guy with him from miami.

Gase chose to go with this guy from a host of possible QBs.

Laughably bad coach and apparently laughably bad at evaluating talent as well.

Gase has to go

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2
Just now, JiF said:

So, Deshaun Watson threw for 425 yards and had as many incompletions as TD's...5!?!?!?!?!

and ran for 50...

My god, that kid is amazing.  Thanks Big Mac.

Just wait till he gets mono tho, it's only a matter of time 

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, JiF said:

So, Deshaun Watson threw for 425 yards and had as many incompletions as TD's...5!?!?!?!?!

and ran for 50...

that’s unfair... we had MCCown who followed FITZ.  VET QBs baby!!!!😡 

I want to cut off a finger from MACs hand. 

think about it. You have NO future QB and you pass on Mahommes and Watson. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
39 minutes ago, Warfish said:

the OL are sh*t, pure liquid, foul sh*t. wave a wand at it, no matter. still sh*t. please, someone please tell me how winters is good. pretty please?

• Upvote 1
50 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Actually I think the previous coaching staff coached down to the O line talent hiding the disaster that they were. The to who little is given, little is expected coaching theory. 

Now, the coaches won’t cover for guys they are not invested in and require them to be able to block all of the plays in the playbook. In other words, they are no longer adjusting the scheme to accommodate the lack of talent on the O line.

i can’t say it’s the smart thing to do if you want to win. maybe Sam hides their deficiencies better than Simeon and Falk. But, i do think it’s what we are seeing.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Bugg said:

What I never understood; how did he think this failing to draft OL was going to work. 

Macc was in way over his head. He didn't have any concept or plan on how to build a team. His reputation as a talent evaluator was undeserved. He flat out sucked and how he lasted for five years is beyond me.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1
4 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

Macc was in way over his head. He didn't have any concept or plan on how to build a team. His reputation as a talent evaluator was undeserved. He flat out sucked and how he lasted for five years is beyond me.

Image result for woody and chris johnson pics
  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, JiF said:

and ran for 50...

Yeah but we have Luke Faulk..

7 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

Only guy with a scout rep that we ever hear about, that actually earns it is Scot McCloughn (?)

6 hours ago, rammagen said:

wrong with Sam with gase calling the plays we lose this game Gase=lose sorry but his game calling when he had Sam was trash

I have no love for Gase, but without Sam there is really no point to have any hope going into a game. The way teams are playing against this offense is completely different than if we had Sam out there.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Only guy with a scout rep that we ever hear about, that actually earns it is Scot McCloughn (?)

He's got a drinking problem but he obviously has an eye for talent.  I'd still take him in our FO.

3 hours ago, Big_Slick said:

Agreed.  I think Macc is the person most responsible for the team's current situation.

• Upvote 3
5 hours ago, Warfish said:

Or—and hang on to your hat—maybe they’re stuck trying to block for a third-string statue QB who can’t see the whole field and defenses are teeing off. 

3 hours ago, Big_Slick said:

People can just go look at what Macc’s first rounders produced today: eight tackles, combined. 

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

People can just go look at what Macc’s first rounders produced today: eight tackles, combined. 

One of Leonard's plays was really nice though. He shed a blocker and made the tackle.

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Or—and hang on to your hat—maybe they’re stuck trying to block for a third-string statue QB who can’t see the whole field and defenses are teeing off. 

Our Oline problems go deeper than having Falk out there. Darnold will help no doubt, but they are terrible as an overall unit right now....some of the worst I've seen regardless of the QB. 

Didnt watch the game or even look at updates. The team is a waste until Sarnold gets healthy 
It's worse than that ... Been following this team for 40 years ... I have NEVER seen an oline like this ....or on ANY NFL team.

I'm actually not amplifying this ... It's the worst unit I have seen .... Ever.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk