See you guys in March

4 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Ok. We will leave a light on for you. Happy Halloween, have a very Merry Christmas and happy New Year.

See you in 2020.

After all these years, there are still moments where I legit have no idea if you are being sincere, or exceedingly sarcastic.

9 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

I am shocked at how good a player he has become. I used to call him Zibanasuck LOL, now I call him Zibanagoal LOL. I think we gave up Derek Brassard straight up for him which may be as good a trade as we have ever made. He has developed into a legitimate #1 center, plus he's a great guy, did you see what he did for that kid in Ottawa last night? Truly awesome. Love to see good things happen to good people.

We also got a second round pick. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Haha. My girlfriend and I call him Zimbabwe. Yeah I saw what he did. That kid seemed thrilled. 

LOL Zimbabwe...

I have to admit, our having JD back makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. The man knows how to build a winner, which we will again be sooner than later. Also, took me a while, but I am now liking Quinn as HC, he seems to know what he is doing. Hoping Kakko gets going for if he does, NHL watch out. They have some legitimate talent again, Trouba, Panerin, Zib….

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ASH1962 said:

LOL Zimbabwe...

I have to admit, our having JD back makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. The man knows how to build a winner, which we will again be sooner than later. Also, took me a while, but I am now liking Quinn as HC, he seems to know what he is doing. Hoping Kakko gets going for if he does, NHL watch out. They have some legitimate talent again, Trouba, Panerin, Zib….

I hope it all works out because the Jets aren’t cutting it and seem like they will be atrocious for the foreseeable future.

I vowed to shelve them like the Knicks if they ruin Darnold and they are well  on to their way of doing that. Mac ruined this team and it cannot be forgotten or stated enough. 

• Upvote 1