Worse than Kotite

1 minute ago, JetsFanatic said:

I can’t prove you wrong but I have to wait until Luke Falk isn’t his QB to judge. Falk is the worst I’ve seen

Finally, the voice of reason.  I am glad there are two of us on this forum of idiots.

SAR I

• Upvote 6
  • Thumb Down 6

he sucks, but Kotite and Holtz were worse - don't feel bad, for any other football team he would most likely be the worst, but Kotite won 1 game in 2 seasons with a much better team.

Gase has a sh*t OL and a 3rd string QB - fortunately, I don't think we are going to have to wait 2 years to get rid of this looser.. 

13 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

he sucks, but Kotite and Holtz were worse - don't feel bad, for any other football team he would most likely be the worst, but Kotite won 1 game in 2 seasons with a much better team.

Gase has a sh*t OL and a 3rd string QB - fortunately, I don't think we are going to have to wait 2 years to get rid of this looser.. 

Kotite won 1 game his last season and 3 the year before. 

This team is 10X worse than the Jets of 1996. At least that team knew how to play football, they knew how to frigging score. This team? not so much. This is  a 1-win team only because the Dolphins are also that bad. I figure that they'll split the 2 games and flip a coin for the #1 pick. The Jets will lose that out and be forced into drafting the BPA who will happen to be a 350 Lb Nose tackle who will eventually be cut 2 years down the road. 

• Upvote 1