Jets post game live with Ray lucas

9 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Ray criticizing Gase because Falk got no reps until Friday.

I mean has Gase answered to this at all? There seems to be a massive disconnect between Gase, Darnold and the doctors if that's what actually went down. Has it been actually reported that Darnold was not cleared? Whole thing makes no sense.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1

1 hour ago, C Mart said:

It was reported Friday that he wasn’t cleared after tests that day. 

Gase was in a no win situation.  If he prep’d Falk and Sam was cleared and played he’d get destroyed not having Sam take all the snaps. 

you can find fault with Gase on other matters but until Darnold returns this is what this is.  Falk is a 3rd stringer at best.

we all knew the offense was going to be a concern this season WITH Darnold  

Agreed. Just the latest example of the sh!t luck this team has had this season. 

• Upvote 2

I love the post game show on SNY it's always been good I think they need one more guy in there with Bart and Ray. I actually liked Adam Schein back in the day. And Mike Westhoff was great too.. I always wind up cracking up. A few weeks ago when they were giving out grades oh, Bart Scott gave the offense a G.. cuz that's lower than an F !!! Lmfao

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

On 10/6/2019 at 4:21 PM, Ken Shroy said:

He needs to relax, because he gave a ton of slack to Bowles. Also, I don't care if you gave a 100 reps to Falk. He sux and anyone who is objective can see that.

Darnold has worked with Anderson. had a full preseason to work with Crowder, Bell, and Montgomery. If Gase wasn't sure Darnold was going to be cleared, Faulk should at least gotten half the snaps in practice. The fact he didn't get any shows us what a fool Gase is.

• Thumb Down 1

If Darnold plays and plays well against the Cowboys we will be thanking Gase for Darnolds reps this past week. Any amount of reps this week would of not helped Falk. We need one of them running QBs for our main backup so when our QB goes down again at least it would be nice to have a QB that can make plays on his own - because any back-up QB for the Jets is alone back there.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, rammagen said:

Gotta love this statement from a former player whose knows and forgot more football then the Gase supporters here

i'll say it again...     can someone show me a post where ONE person said he was a "guru"?

for me... he was " who? that guy? hmm...  " 

then " at least he's ben an OC on some teams that did ok. " (fingers crossed) no more. no less.

46 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I love the post game show on SNY it's always been good I think they need one more guy in there with Bart and Ray. I actually liked Adam Schein back in the day. And Mike Westhoff was great too.. I always wind up cracking up. A few weeks ago when they were giving out grades oh, Bart Scott gave the offense a G.. cuz that's lower than an F !!! Lmfao

The post game show with Ray and Bart  is the best part of the Jets season so far 

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I mean the game is trash so it would be nice if I could at least enjoy this post game a little. 

Glad they are going after gase and the off. cause these guys are bad.

There have been times where the Jets were so bad that I'd say game over if the other team scored first, but only in jest. This year I actually believe it.

• Thumb Down 1

On 10/6/2019 at 4:21 PM, Ken Shroy said:

He needs to relax, because he gave a ton of slack to Bowles. Also, I don't care if you gave a 100 reps to Falk. He sux and anyone who is objective can see that.

I like Ray but the only chance the Jets had to win this game was if Darnold played and played well.

Falk could have gotten a month of reps leading up the game and the Jets were still getting blown out.

2 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Mike Westhoff most definitely... To me Woody is an idiot because he hasn't hired Westhoff to be HC? I think Westy is a truly GREAT coach that would resurrect this franchise from the ashes. This is a guy that truly gets the best out of all his players. If you can play? Westy knows how to bring that out on the football field.

On 10/6/2019 at 4:22 PM, Matt39 said:

I mean has Gase answered to this at all? There seems to be a massive disconnect between Gase, Darnold and the doctors if that's what actually went down. Has it been actually reported that Darnold was not cleared? Whole thing makes no sense.

Seriously? It seems obvious the docs thought there was a decent chance Darnold would be medically cleared + Darnold wanted to get out there + Falk is hopeless. So they practiced Darnold with the idea of getting him ready. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Ray Lucas went to Rutgers.

and I was in the Army what is your point? one thing has nothing to do with the other? did you play qb? He did let's just say it is like going to the dr. I would value his POV on football over your if I need a snarky answer though?

31 minutes ago, CTM said:

Seriously? It seems obvious the docs thought there was a decent chance Darnold would be medically cleared + Darnold wanted to get out there + Falk is hopeless. So they practiced Darnold with the idea of getting him ready. 

Imagine what would happen if they prepped Falk all week and Darnold got cleared on Friday night only for him to go out and get smacked around against the Eagles. The pitchforks would be seen from outer space.