Jets post game live with Ray lucas

On 10/6/2019 at 3:22 PM, Matt39 said:

I mean has Gase answered to this at all? There seems to be a massive disconnect between Gase, Darnold and the doctors if that's what actually went down. Has it been actually reported that Darnold was not cleared? Whole thing makes no sense.

LMAO....really?

Maybe Gase just realized Falk was a guaranteed loss and wanted to get Sam the Reps in practice for whenever he gets back.

7 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

You realize this is a professional football team right

If there’s one thing to worry about with Gase so far, it’s that he clearly has no faith or confidence in 90% of the players on the team. Dude doesn’t even pretend to like these guys.

4 hours ago, Losmeister said:

i'll say it again...     can someone show me a post where ONE person said he was a "guru"?

for me... he was " who? that guy? hmm...  " 

then " at least he's ben an OC on some teams that did ok. " (fingers crossed) no more. no less.

Peyton

2 hours ago, NYJ1 said:

Mike Westhoff most definitely... To me Woody is an idiot because he hasn't hired Westhoff to be HC? I think Westy is a truly GREAT coach that would resurrect this franchise from the ashes. This is a guy that truly gets the best out of all his players. If you can play? Westy knows how to bring that out on the football field.

I always thought the same thing. Unfortunately I heard an interview with him probably about a year ago and he said that time is past he wouldn't even take a job as a head coach now. However he did say he thought about it for a lot of years and felt that he was passed over a few times with the Jets. He was just a cool f****** guy in general lol! I haven't looked but last I knew he was the special teams coach on the Saints that's why he's not around the Jets at this time.

13 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ya

get the whole quote  what does going to Rutgers have to do with anything....So Ray Lucas went to Rutgers  he was in the NFL and played Qb there along with other positions. I have met a few times, I found him to be bright and articulate. I think I would value his opinion over most people about playing in the NFL since he has been there and done that. 

On 10/6/2019 at 4:11 PM, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Hey is this on today? I have to stream if I want to watch

I don't see it anywhere. Anyone know of it is on?

Hes unwatchable. I've never heard an explayer make so many football comments that are completely wrong before.  

Hers the recap, he screamed all show about Gase giving too any snaps to Darnold.  Its his fault I guess that he was given so many hints that he could play on sunday for Lucas.  

And another shocker, he thinks Bilal Powell would make a difference.  

• Upvote 1

On 10/6/2019 at 4:32 PM, C Mart said:

It was reported Friday that he wasn’t cleared after tests that day. 

Gase was in a no win situation.  If he prep’d Falk and Sam was cleared and played he’d get destroyed not having Sam take all the snaps. 

you can find fault with Gase on other matters but until Darnold returns this is what this is.  Falk is a 3rd stringer at best.

we all knew the offense was going to be a concern this season WITH Darnold  

He made the only choice that make sense.  It had been said if Darnold continued to improve as he had he would be cleared, he was cleared to practice so he was given the snaps.  Falk practiced with the practice squad. 

All the reports were Darnold looked good, film showed him rolling out etc.  Darnold talked about how he felt great and thought he could play if he was cleared.

And really to Lucas and all the second guessers. Would Falk won the game v the Eagles if he got more snaps?  Really?   

• Upvote 1