Robby Anderson getting X-rays after Eagles game?

RoadFan

38 minutes ago, JiF said:

Poor guy, was hoping to cash in this season.

If he wanted to cash in perhaps he could get himself open once and awhile.

Other than speed he has nothing. 

The entire offense blows and he’s part of it. 

Now....  I’m quite sure when he goes elsewhere and he’s a wr2 he’ll do just fine.

A wr1 he isn’t 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Crazy how he’s having his worst season of his career just like every player on offense.  Such a strange coincidence. 

It’s not really that. He has skill- he’s just never been coached well- or just doesn’t get it. He has size and speed but other than a ho route he doesn’t do much.

Look at guys like Steve Smith. He played on some good Panther teams and some real bad ones. He was a much smaller guy but was a GREAT route runner and had a ton of heart.

16 minutes ago, Gibby said:

Now....  I’m quite sure when he goes elsewhere and he’s a wr2 he’ll do just fine.

A wr1 he isn’t 

FREE ROBBY!!!

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Gibby said:

A wr1 he isn’t 

I read a stat where the Jets receivers had great separation leading up to this game - better than most teams. This offense has nothing to do with receivers getting open - there isn't time to find them and the QB doesn't have a strong arm.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Gibby said:

A wr1 he isn’t 

He's gotten open. Our QBs cannot hit him because they suck and are under siege. Our WRs are bad but they aren't the problem. The o-line and QB play has just been inept.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Probably looking for heart........which he doesn't have. Guys a JAG.

Pretty much 

He’s essentially Donte Stallworth/Ted Ginn.

Can be effective running simple go-routes but that’s pretty much it.

No way in hell the Jets should pay him $10+ million a year, especially with his off the field history.

The guy isn’t even close to being a legit #1 WR.

I’d rather sign someone like Demarcus Robinson in the offseason. He’s not a legit #1 either but he’s a helluva lot more well-rounded than Anderson.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

incredulous ll cool j GIF

I don’t think that’s far fetched, honestly.

I don’t think we should ever rely on Smith as a starting outside receiver, but we shouldn’t be relying on Anderson in that role either.

The guy would be a #4 speed receiver on any team with a good WR corps. Yet he’s our go-to guy here.

Kenny Stills is a better player than Anderson yet that’s essentially his role now that he’s in Houston.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

I read a stat where the Jets receivers had great separation leading up to this game - better than most teams. This offense has nothing to do with receivers getting open - there isn't time to find them and the QB doesn't have a strong arm.

Where did you see that stat? All I can tell you is what I see. I was at both home games and that’s not what I saw- and yes you’re right, very little time -not nearly enough to go through the progressions.

however AG was saying earlier this week they worked a lot on NOT having to go to secondary and  tertiary receivers. 

Faulk did have a clean pocket ( sounds funny saying that giving up 10 sacks) but there were at least 10 drop backs where he had time. 

All im saying is I expect my wr 1 to help out my 3rd string qb a little.  

37 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

He's gotten open. Our QBs cannot hit him because they suck and are under siege. Our WRs are bad but they aren't the problem. The o-line and QB play has just been inept.

bu bu bu i cant understand his urban accent well so, ya know... pile on

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Crazy how he’s having his worst season of his career just like every player on offense.  Such a strange coincidence. 

Not really, when you have an oline this bad with a qb this bad it makes sense. Unless your implying some other nonsensical thing about it being on Gase.