Darnold, Mosley, Herdon coming back next week?

Rhg1084

7 minutes ago, greenwave81 said:

LOL...maybe he knows that Falk ain't an answer and wants Sam ready when he returns.

WTF is wrong with this place?  Can anyone think, like, past the next week or two?

Obviously Darnold is going to be the starter but if he’s not playing that week you put the other QB with the first team. 

Its wonderful to hear all this positive spin about next week.

We could possibly have Darnold, Herndon, Mosely, Copeland, Jenkins....the whole band could be back together!

One question: Who is coming to play on the OL line, because the entire thing is absolute crap, and it won't matter if the Pats loan us Tom Brady, it ain't getting fixed.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

17 hours ago, DJF71 said:

Budding star QB??  HAHA

Up to 6 4th quarter comebacks, 3rd highest rated 4th quarter passer, 9-7 record as a starter with at times last year a very subpar roster, elite athleticism for the position with great running ability and much improved accuracy from last year(up 11% comp. percentage from last year). Is he perfect or a finished product? No not even close but certainly trending in the right direction with a high ceiling. Where exactly is ur golden boy USC QB? Oh that’s right sick with Mono which is unheard of in the NFL. 

• Thumb Down 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Billsfan35 said:

Up to 6 4th quarter comebacks, 3rd highest rated 4th quarter passer, 9-7 record as a starter with at times last year a very subpar roster, elite athleticism for the position with great running ability and much improved accuracy from last year(up 11% comp. percentage from last year). Is he perfect or a finished product? No not even close but certainly trending in the right direction with a high ceiling. Where exactly is ur golden boy USC QB? Oh that’s right sick with Mono which is unheard of in the NFL. 

YOUR MOMMA!

On 10/6/2019 at 9:37 PM, CanadaSteve said:

Its wonderful to hear all this positive spin about next week.

We could possibly have Darnold, Herndon, Mosely, Copeland, Jenkins....the whole band could be back together!

One question: Who is coming to play on the OL line, because the entire thing is absolute crap, and it won't matter if the Pats loan us Tom Brady, it ain't getting fixed.

The OL is definitely sh*t.

But Falk has made it look even sh*ttier with his complete lack of pocket awareness and mobility.

That’s one of the biggest positives that Darnold brings to the table. He has that 6th sense to avoid rushers and is great at moving outside of the pocket and throwing on the run. Hopefully Gase gets his head out of his ass and let’s him do just that.

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, Billsfan35 said:

I thought you had a above average FO?

Viral infections are unheard of?  Really? Is that what your vast knowledge of medicine had taught you?  Why would it change for a football player vs say an accountant?  

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I thought you had a above average FO?

Viral infections are unheard of?  Really? Is that what your vast knowledge of medicine had taught you?  Why would it change for a football player vs say an accountant?  

Last year was a rebuild to clear out dead cap space hence the subpar roster. And we still went 6-10 which is several more wins than you guys will have all year. How many times have you ever heard of an NFL player missing multiple games with mono? Rarely if ever. 

3 hours ago, Billsfan35 said:

Last year was a rebuild to clear out dead cap space hence the subpar roster. And we still went 6-10 which is several more wins than you guys will have all year. How many times have you ever heard of an NFL player missing multiple games with mono? Rarely if ever. 

And with a healthy QB or a K we beat your team

Add in a ridiculous RTP call which would have negated a Bills FG

Point is you should stick to a Bills mafia circle jerk board, not troll us on the Bills, no one gives a shlt about a team from the armpit of NY

• Upvote 1

On 10/6/2019 at 6:37 PM, BurnleyJet said:

Will the Jets have the Ambulance ready for Darnold on the sidelines Sunday?

I hope that spleen is enlarged for two more weeks.

There is no way with that OL that the Jets are beating the Cowboys or the Pats I don't care how healthy Darnold is. 

So instead of losing 35-3 they might lose 28-14. Still a loss.

but hey at least we might actually score an offensive TD.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Billsfan35 said:

Oh look.  A Bills fan trying to pretend he is smart.  I've had Bills fans sit in front of me at the stadium on more than one occasion.  Here's the summary:  Male Bills fans have never heard of a unique article of clothing called a belt.  When male Bills fans stand up at the stadium, their butt cracks are obvious.  It's disgusting.  But not as disgusting as the female Bills fan that sometimes accompany them.  I feel bad for you guys.  I've never seen so many women missing teeth.  Aren't there any dentists in the Buffalo area?  Don't they sell dental floss in the pharmacies up there?  Wow. Then there is the Bills fan unusual drinking habits.  Why is it that all Bills fans insist on watching professional football with no less than a .20 blood alcohol level?  When drunk Bills fans try to stand up, those beltless pants slip down even further.  Really... my whole row was laughing hysterically at a couple of you guys.  

2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Oh look.  A Bills fan trying to pretend he is smart.  I've had Bills fans sit in front of me at the stadium on more than one occasion.  Here's the summary:  Male Bills fans have never heard of a unique article of clothing called a belt.  When male Bills fans stand up at the stadium, their butt cracks are obvious.  It's disgusting.  But not as disgusting as the female Bills fan that sometimes accompany them.  I feel bad for you guys.  I've never seen so many women missing teeth.  Aren't there any dentists in the Buffalo area?  Don't they sell dental floss in the pharmacies up there?  Wow. Then there is the Bills fan unusual drinking habits.  Why is it that all Bills fans insist on watching professional football with no less than a .20 blood alcohol level.  When drunk Bills fans try to stand up, those beltless pants slip down even further.  Really... my whole row was laughing hysterically at a couple of you guys.  

But you still looked!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

Oh look.  A Bills fan trying to pretend he is smart.  I've had Bills fans sit in front of me at the stadium on more than one occasion.  Here's the summary:  Male Bills fans have never heard of a unique article of clothing called a belt.  When male Bills fans stand up at the stadium, their butt cracks are obvious.  It's disgusting.  But not as disgusting as the female Bills fan that sometimes accompany them.  I feel bad for you guys.  I've never seen so many women missing teeth.  Aren't there any dentists in the Buffalo area?  Don't they sell dental floss in the pharmacies up there?  Wow. Then there is the Bills fan unusual drinking habits.  Why is it that all Bills fans insist on watching professional football with no less than a .20 blood alcohol level?  When drunk Bills fans try to stand up, those beltless pants slip down even further.  Really... my whole row was laughing hysterically at a couple of you guys.  

And who got the last laugh? Oh yea that’s right we did cause we beat you guys.