JN Fantasy baseball Leagues are here,SIGN UP TODAY!

Smizzy

These will be Yahoo free FB leagues. There will be a prize given for 1st place in all 3 leagues. 12 spots in each league. get in while you can. Good luck and may the best GM win.

Click here to Sign up. http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1

JN Fantasy baseball league #1 (LEAGUE IS FULL)

League ID# : 35444

Password: NYJ

Live Draft Date: THUR 3/30 @ 8:30pm

JN Fantasy baseball League #2 (LEAGUE IS FULL)

League ID# :35458

Password : NYJ

Live Draft date : WED 3/29 @ 8:30pm

JN Fantasy Baseball League #3 (LEAGUE IS FULL)

League ID #: 70254

Password : NYJ

Live Draft date : FRI 3/31 8:30pm

I work Thur nights so I registered with league 2 so I can be there for the draft.

AWESOME!!! I just read this now. But I signed up for League # 1.

Note to those thinking of signing up for League # 2. Don't bother. Haggis may have a new name. But he won the league last year but 20000 points!

AWESOME!!! I just read this now. But I signed up for League # 1.

Note to those thinking of signing up for League # 2. Don't bother. Haggis may have a new name. But he won the league last year but 20000 points!

Ssshhhhhhh!! You'll blow my cover!

What happened to League #1? I was registered in it and set everything up, but now it only shows that I am in League #2 and League #3. What kind of shoddy **** is going on here, Smizz?

I removed you from group 1. You joined all 3 leagues. I can't very well have you win all 3 leagues and send you 3 prizes. We had to pull your name from one of them. You stll are in leagues 2 & 3. Hope you understand. I sent you a PM about it. Did you get it?

• 2 weeks later...
Smizzy, I'm already in 1&2, can I join 3 now that there's pretty much no time left and 4 spots remain open?

Wait till thrusday...if it's not full by then,you can take another team....but i limited everyone else to 2 teams.

Archived