Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
The Crimson King

Predict the final 2019 record

Predict the final 2019 record  

77 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Objectively predict the Jets final record ...

    • 12-4
      2
    • 11-5
      0
    • 10-6
      0
    • 9-7
      2
    • 8-8
      2
    • 7-9
      2
    • 6-10
      8
    • 5-11
      8
    • 4-12
      17
    • 3-13
      13
    • 2-14
      13
    • 1-15
      6
    • 0-16
      4

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2019 at 02:47 AM

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

Let's say I agree with that(I don't but that's a different story...): Who fixes the horrible DBs and zero pass rush? This is a really, really fundamentally bad team and I haven't even talked about the poor coaching.

 

The defense literally gives up 17 points a game without their best player... Defense is truly not the issue here... and they live on the field all game.... 

Its up to the offense to score more then the 17 and not spot them a TD or 2

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Meh. There’s no guarantee Darnold is back next week. I don’t know much about Herndon’s blocking, but it’s still a terrible offensive line and changing out some of the players somehow made it worse. Darnold being able to escape and having a bette grasp of the offense than Falk will help, but it’s not going to cure all of the ills. 

Did you watch how long Falk was holding onto the ball... He had time... he didn't throw the ball... and when he did they dropped it... seriously I get it... Its bad... but the Oline despite 10 sacks... had one of its best games of the year... Not all sacks are the product of the Oline... and a lot of these were falk not moving out of the pocket when it started to break down and being gunshy throwing the ball. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This offense is stunningly bad with the worst OL in football and I mean college and high school too. I will vomit if I have to watch Falk behind center again. Even with Darnold coming back eventually this is still a very bad team that will struggle to score more than 14 points a game. I say 2 wins. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We beat Miami once, Redskins, and Buffalo in the last game for payback of 3 missed fgs opening day. Darnold schools Allen with 4 td passes. 3 wins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Did you watch how long Falk was holding onto the ball... He had time... he didn't throw the ball... and when he did they dropped it... seriously I get it... Its bad... but the Oline despite 10 sacks... had one of its best games of the year... Not all sacks are the product of the Oline... and a lot of these were falk not moving out of the pocket when it started to break down and being gunshy throwing the ball. 

I didn’t watch a snap. I don’t care about how bad Falk is, the o-line is garbage and will have Sam run for his life. Sam coming back does not fix that. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Which returning player will fix a terrible offensive line?

EXACTLY. Who that is returning fixes this piece of SH*T O-Line? 10 sacks to an Eagles team that only had 3 in all the games it played before. This O-Line is beyond terrible.

 

1-15 we split with the Dolphins but that is it. Everyone else will just kill our QBs.

 

LL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

I didn’t watch a snap. I don’t care about how bad Falk is, the o-line is garbage and will have Sam run for his life. Sam coming back does not fix that. 

Ok, so the person that didn't watch the game knows what the problems with the team are... got it... jesus... wtf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Ok, so the person that didn't watch the game knows what the problems with the team are... got it... jesus... wtf

The problems the Jets have are the same they’ve had year after year after year. I don’t need to watch Week 5 to tell you what’s wrong. Is your argument that Sam solves all offensive line woes? Because that’s what you’re presenting here. And if that’s the case then go ahead and watch Week 1 where he was sacked 4 times and under pressure a lot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

The problems the Jets have are the same they’ve had year after year after year. I don’t need to watch Week 5 to tell you what’s wrong. Is your argument that Sam solves all offensive line woes? Because that’s what you’re presenting here. And if that’s the case then go ahead and watch Week 1 where he was sacked 4 times and under pressure a lot. 

I understand... but great QBs elevate the team around them... If he truly is great... drafted #3 .... the franchise... blah blah blah... then yes he needs to come in and solve the issues at Oline... Do I expect 50 points a game... no... but a franchise QB... the one this fanbase has been sold is here... Yes, in year two he has to be Mahomes, Brady, Brees, Wilson, Watson, or else we are looking a kurt warner, Griese, Goff, etc. etc.. where you have to build a team to support the QB and not elevate the ones around him...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can see wins against the Dolphins, Redskins, and Bengals once Darnold is back. They will win one of those late season games against a mediocre team to **** up the draft pick like usual as well. (Bills)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Icer said:

I can see wins against the Dolphins, Redskins, and Bengals once Darnold is back. They will win one of those late season games against a mediocre team to **** up the draft pick like usual as well. (Bills)

Jets calling Bills mediocre. Thats a laugh. Have you seen the standing. Just in case you haven't here it is. Dont want to hear about who we have played either. I bet the Jets wont beat one team that the BILLS have beat so far this year.

 

AFC Standings.GIF

  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I voted 6 wins. Only about 20% of voters have us at 6 wins or more. Does this make me a Jets optimist?

The emotional pendulum has swung way too far here. It’s never as good or as bad as Jets fans think it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Which returning player will fix a terrible offensive line?

Sam Darnold. The IL can’t protect a QB that’s clingy with the ball and can’t feel pressure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Jets were a stock, it would be time to go all in. The expectations for and public perception of the team are at an all time low.

Six wins. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:Joe Douglas trades second overall pick in 2020 NFL Draft for three firsts, a third, and a fifth:

Jets fans: Still should of signed Brock Osweiler smh

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Skeptable said:

Did you watch how long Falk was holding onto the ball... He had time... he didn't throw the ball... and when he did they dropped it... seriously I get it... Its bad... but the Oline despite 10 sacks... had one of its best games of the year... Not all sacks are the product of the Oline... and a lot of these were falk not moving out of the pocket when it started to break down and being gunshy throwing the ball. 

For the love of... all... that you find holy, why... do you keep doing... this?  You sound like a forum equivalent of William Shatner, or Tarzan.  I've learned to not trust the hot takes of someone who gets so confused during attempts at intelligent discussion, that they have to stop and collect themselves every few words.  Are you the same person who pops up on the Bills forums from time to time talking the exact same annoyingly broken way?

Also, saying things like "Its bad... but the Oline despite 10 sacks... had one of its best games of the year..." makes you look like a bit of a homer nutjob.  Yeah, you got punched in the face 10 times today, but you also found a shiny nickle, so it's not that bad!

  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, jgb said:

If Jets were a stock, it would be time to go all in. The expectations for and public perception of the team are at an all time low.

Six wins. 

Six wins?

 

I smell extensions!

A1A67E37-B797-4FD4-B958-21F9051B6AC9.jpeg.2a51df2002bca885a5ec2771add98229.jpeg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CurtMart said:

Sam Darnold. The IL can’t protect a QB that’s clingy with the ball and can’t feel pressure. 

Sam will help. Won’t fix. He was sacked 4 times Week 1. The line has gotten worse since. It’s not just as simple as getting the QB back. The line would be bad with Mahomes back there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mastenpark said:

Jets calling Bills mediocre. Thats a laugh. Have you seen the standing. Just in case you haven't here it is. Dont want to hear about who we have played either. I bet the Jets wont beat one team that the BILLS have beat so far this year.

 

AFC Standings.GIF

Come back when the playoffs start and you are one and done or fall apart at the end of the season. We all saw Week 1

 

The Redskins were 5-2 last year

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After the Buffalo loss (but prior to the mono diagnosis) I had us as 6-10.  Now its hard to imagine us going better than 4-12, regardless of when Sam returns. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Gibby said:

Thought they were a 500 team when the year started. Horrible luck and injuries.

They will be getting guys back starting next week. Think they go 500 from this point and finish 6-10.

I'll buy that.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mastenpark said:

Jets calling Bills mediocre. Thats a laugh. Have you seen the standing. Just in case you haven't here it is. Dont want to hear about who we have played either. I bet the Jets wont beat one team that the BILLS have beat so far this year.

 

AFC Standings.GIF

Dude, regular season is just that, regular season. Only 1 team a year is successful ultimately. Enjoy the journey though. Maybe you 'll be 1-4 we'll see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I said 6-10 to start the season and I stand by it. Good enough to lessen the value of the draft pick and to spark hope...setting up another offseason where everyone predicts they're going to the playoffs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

vs DAL L

vs NE L

@ JAC L 

@ MIA W

vs NYG L

@ WAS W

vs OAK L

@ CIN W

vs MIA W

@ BAL L

vs PIT L

@ BUF L

 

4-12

Looks about right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...