Sign in to follow this  
WowOhWow

Just got home from game

The Linc.  Great home field if you're an Eagles fan.  

The fans - they love their team.  Great energy in the parking lot and in the stadium.

Everything we want to be but aren't.  

Will I ever go to a game where the energy is off the charts, the fans are fired up and believe we can do it.

The last time I felt that way was when I walked into Mile High against the Broncos in the AFC championship game.  Rex was gimmicky and a blowhard (even though he won).  

I have had to defend this team so hard for so many years I literally forget what it's like when the freakin product on the field does the talking for me.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, WowOhWow said:

The fans - they love their team.  Great energy in the parking lot and in the stadium.

Will I ever go to a game where the energy is off the charts, the fans are fired up and believe we can do it.

The last time I felt that way was when I walked into Mile High against the Broncos in the AFC championship game.  Rex was gimmicky and a blowhard (even though he won).  

I have had to defend this team so hard for so many years I literally forget what it's like when the freakin product on the field does the talking for me.  

You obviously never went to many Jets games. All throughout the Mangini, Herm, and Rex years the stadium was generally rocking.

That first home game against the Pats during Rex's first year was the loudest I've heard any stadium ever. Massive stadium wide chants of Brady sucks that could be hear over the TV broadcasts. It was great.

Your obviously upset, and trying to push a stale agenda. Go back to watching Fox news if you want to learn how to spin nonsense. 

• Thumb Down 7
  • Confused 1

We cannot fire him after one season. As much as I want to, we cannot do it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3

3 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

Only one person safe.  Douglas.  Everyone else can go.

No one should be safe on a piss poor underachieving bottom feeder team. 

8 minutes ago, Ghost said:

even if we go 0-16? You would bring them back at 0-16?

Ghost are you actually CJ LOL?

Back to Kotite era levels of sympathy/astonishment when wearing Jet regalia around Chi-town. Walked out of a Walgreens after the game today with my Jets hoodie on and had a millennial tell me "I'm  sorry man"

• Haha 1

Gase has me fooled into believing that he was a decent coach. He sukks right now. Gotta give him the whole year then re-evaluate. **** if we got a better coach to replace him fukin see ya!

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

even if we go 0-16? You would bring them back at 0-16?

Ghost are you actually CJ LOL?

Alright, 0-16 is a whole different story, LOL. Incoming coaches are going to view this toxic situation even worse if they’re going to think they have 1 year to turn this franchise around. 

• Upvote 1

The only joke here is you throwing your time and money away to watch that debacle. What in the world did you think was going to happen?

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, WowOhWow said:

Let's hope Joe Douglas can fix this.

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

why exactly, there is no reason to hang on to him if he does not right the ship

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Alright, 0-16 is a whole different story, LOL. Incoming coaches are going to view this toxic situation even worse if they’re going to think they have 1 year to turn this franchise around. 

the toxic environment is Gase

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, rammagen said:

the toxic environment is Gase

It starts with the owners but Gase is definitely not the right guy. I agree. However, you can’t judge the guy until he has his QB.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, WowOhWow said:

Spinaz - I've been to more Jets games in person than you probably ever will.  Go F*** yourself.

I have every right to say what I said.  this is not a stale agenda.  

You should be upset too.  Our team is at it's lowest point.  There is likely never a time when the team was this bad.  Ever.  And go look it up, we're one of the worst franchises in the history of the NFL.

Why don't you man up and expect more from your team.

Absolutely... the Jets til I die fans are like bad parents enabling bad children. If we the fans stay silent, nothing will change.

we are a JOKE nationally. A JOKE. There is nothing we do well, nothing we are even average at. 

Yes Chris Johnson walks the field like he is royalty. he is a failure in every sense of the word. 

Can anyone tell me what the overall record of 3rd string QBs is? 

2 hours ago, WowOhWow said:

Spinaz - I've been to more Jets games in person than you probably ever will.  Go F*** yourself.

I have every right to say what I said.  this is not a stale agenda.  

You should be upset too.  Our team is at it's lowest point.  There is likely never a time when the team was this bad.  Ever.  And go look it up, we're one of the worst franchises in the history of the NFL. 

Why don't you man up and expect more from your team.

LOL, the Rich Kotite years were the worst years for a Jets fan ever. The guy was a terrible coach and you KNEW that we had no shot at a successful season. Leon Hess hired his friend and his friend SH*T the bed. Gase is horrible and he may be the second coming of Kotite but Kotite was the absolute worse thing to happen to the Jets. The worst jets coach ever. 3-13 followed by 1-15.  Worst coach ever.

LL

2 hours ago, WowOhWow said:

Philly fans are psychopaths.  

4 minutes ago, Latinlawyer said:

LOL, the Rich Kotite years were the worst years for a Jets fan ever. The guy was a terrible coach and you KNEW that we had no shot at a successful season. Leon Hess hired his friend and his friend SH*T the bed. Gase is horrible and he may be the second coming of Kotite but Kotite was the absolute worse thing to happen to the Jets. The worst jets coach ever. 3-13 followed by 1-15.  Worst coach ever.

LL

Give it time. We may be on our way to a 0-16 season. 

39 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Absolutely... the Jets til I die fans are like bad parents enabling bad children. If we the fans stay silent, nothing will change.

we are a JOKE nationally. A JOKE. There is nothing we do well, nothing we are even average at. 

Yes Chris Johnson walks the field like he is royalty. he is a failure in every sense of the word. 

He's an alpha.  Just like Gase.  2 alphas!

WowOhWow's weekly barrage has begun.

The count is now two anti-Gase threads started today. 

14 hours ago, Ghost said:

I have to agree with you.  Get a competent O-line and see what we can do.  It all starts up front and this line.... Is probably the worst I have seen and we have seen a ton of garbage/turnstyles for o-line over the years...  on a single drop back we have 1-3 olinemen facing the qb…. that should never happen… I had an oline coach back in the day say your but should always be taking a picture of the QB.