How many cowboy fans will be in the house on Sunday ?

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Ok, I was talking to them about club seats and my brother went on the tour for me. There was no mention of meeting anyone notable though so I wasn't sure it was the same thing

DSC03677.jpg

DSC03658.jpg

DSC03650.jpg

DSC03699.jpg

They had some food set up in a tent and the cheerleaders were there along with Jets executives.  They went from table to table and posed for photos, it was very nice.  Cold and rainy day though.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

@SAR I  nice pictures. 

Hopefully the Cowboy fans in the stadium Sunday go home disappointed.

I'm actually bringing a Cowboys fan with me :(  My son's ride back to college, he bartered a ticket to the game for no gas/toll charges.

Jets are savages.  It's going to be okay.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

One thing about the photos, the Jets seem to be trying to line up the jerseys imo. There are a lot of white Cowboys jerseys. This week the Jets are doing a white out. It is smart but it masks things in a group photo.

I was actually thinking the exact same thing. Even a blue jersey will be hardly noticeable against white as opposed to green.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

Well it wasn't only 5% like we were told. 

I think it might have been 40% Cowboys fans. I have never seen so many fans of the other team in the stadium. Insanity.

Darnold said after the game that he thought the Cowboy fans in the stadium felt like a 50/50 mix with Jets fans.  He did say that the Jets fans did get loud when they needed too.

48 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

When I saw the schedule this year, I knew there were going to home games with loads of road fans:

Dallas

Giants

Steelers

Raiders

The Giants because we share the same market, the others because they have national followings.

0-4 

Holiday Weekend

First Of Back To Back Home Games

Negative Press/Media

Yankees Burnout

SAR I