Dowell Loggains

I don't much like anything on this guy's resume, but I don't think the errand boy comments are very valid.  He got his first job as a scouting assistant for that fat **** when he was in Dallas in 2005.  Then Fisher hired him on with the Titans where he continued rising up the chain  even after Munchak took over, reaching OC.  Then he joined Pettine's staff in Cleveland where he was QB coach.  Pettine only lasted a year, and Loggains joined the Bears staff under Fox as QB coach.  That is the first time he crossed paths with Gase, a decade into his NFL career.  When Gase left, he stayed and was OC.  When Nagy was hired, Loggains left and joined Gase in Miami.  The guy has been in the NFL since 2005 and this is only his 3rd year with Gase.  He may suck, but I don't think his great relationship with Gase is the only reason he got a job.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, DRJETS said:

I’m hoping by year end, you will run out of excuses for our con coach.  I counted 122 excuses so far.  

I haven’t made one excuse.  When you don’t know what you’re watching, analysis turns into excuses, which are far different.    You think MM would win with Falk, good for you.  You think the obvious reason the offense sucks along with the OL are excuses, says you think they should win with that line and Falk.  Again, good for you 

Apparently you can’t prove reasons to be wrong do the excuses come back is the way to go.  I list reasons you call the man TRASH.  Bring up someone else and your dream of why he was a better choice, I’m actually ok with that.  Enough.  You’re a whiney fan by this point. Let’s end this, I’m done

On 10/7/2019 at 8:39 AM, 14 in Green said:

Is anyone here seriously going to act surprised about Loggins'  role on this CS? Are we now supposed to act like he was ever going to be a innovative offensive mastermind? He is doing exactly what we thought he would when he was hired.

This is going to be another depressing week, with a lot of crazy threads. This season has been a disaster, and there are a hundred different things we can complain about. The role played by Loggins on the CS should be at the bottom of the list.

Baker Mayfield sucks

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Baker Mayfield sucks

He was bad last night, no argument there. Always was going to be a tough game for him and the Brownies though. The week after a tough division game, flying cross country to play a night road game against a really good team coming off their bye week. Baker is still only a second year QB, and even though he's proven to be the best of his class of QBs so far, he's sill not a finished product. He's going to have bad games at times, and yes, he has struggled at times this year, no doubt about it. That said, he's out there playing, and learning as he does, hopefully. Just like Allen, Jackson, and Rosen are. 

The Browns have some other problems though. Kitchens is looking like the HC job is above his pay grade, the OL isn't very good, and the entire team got beaten badly last night. Don't ever count Mayfield out though. I don't know about the Browns, but Mayfield isn't ever going to back down, this kind of thing fuels him. You know that. 

Btw, I give props to Bosa. He clowned Baker on national tv, good for him, and Ohio St. fans. The NFL probably wishes these two young faces of the league could play against each other more often then they do. Sherman on the other hand turned out to be a lying bitch with the handshake thing. He was Baker before Baker was as far as mouth goes, and now he's probably butt hurt that Mayfield is the guy with all the Madison Avenue love.

• 1 month later...
On 10/8/2019 at 10:15 PM, 14 in Green said:

He was bad last night, no argument there. Always was going to be a tough game for him and the Brownies though. The week after a tough division game, flying cross country to play a night road game against a really good team coming off their bye week. Baker is still only a second year QB, and even though he's proven to be the best of his class of QBs so far, he's sill not a finished product. He's going to have bad games at times, and yes, he has struggled at times this year, no doubt about it. That said, he's out there playing, and learning as he does, hopefully. Just like Allen, Jackson, and Rosen are. 

The Browns have some other problems though. Kitchens is looking like the HC job is above his pay grade, the OL isn't very good, and the entire team got beaten badly last night. Don't ever count Mayfield out though. I don't know about the Browns, but Mayfield isn't ever going to back down, this kind of thing fuels him. You know that. 

Btw, I give props to Bosa. He clowned Baker on national tv, good for him, and Ohio St. fans. The NFL probably wishes these two young faces of the league could play against each other more often then they do. Sherman on the other hand turned out to be a lying bitch with the handshake thing. He was Baker before Baker was as far as mouth goes, and now he's probably butt hurt that Mayfield is the guy with all the Madison Avenue love.

Too much wasted breath on an NFL player who means nothing here.  I'll never understand why the little clic of Mayfield fanboys on this site try to discuss him with Jets fans.  We didn't draft him, we didn't have the chance.  He plays for another team, so I hope he sucks to high holy heaven and loses every game because of that.  If we drafted him, I'd be talking about him and rooting for him.  But we didn't.  So F-k Baker Mayfield.  

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

On 10/8/2019 at 10:43 PM, 14 in Green said:

This thread is funny.

The starting QB comes down with mono, and blows up the season.

We're here complaining about Loggins. You can't make this s**t up.

Jets fans always looking for a scapegoat.

Do a Google Search for Sanchez, Mark

SAR I

Bosa did clown Faker ...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, BurnleyJet said:

Mark the fraud Sanchez. When he left the Jets who held him back, he became the HOF QB he was destined to be. Oh wait what..

The Jets ruined Mark Sanchez who in 2009, 2010, and 2011 is the talk of the town and the next year is given the worst offensive weapons and offensive coordinator in the league.  Then his head coach gets his throwing shoulder destroyed and he is never the same.

That is the sad tale of Mark Sanchez, the second-greatest quarterback in Jets history.

SAR I

19 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The Jets ruined Mark Sanchez who in 2009, 2010, and 2011 is the talk of the town and the next year is given the worst offensive weapons and offensive coordinator in the league.  Then his head coach gets his throwing shoulder destroyed and he is never the same.

That is the sad tale of Mark Sanchez, the second-greatest quarterback in Jets history.

SAR I

I have just 2 words for you,  Dr. Phil. You really need help sir. He has a great dual diagnostic center he can send you to.

giphy.gif

• Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

1) Joe Willie Namath.

2) Everyone else...