Trevor Williams

NYallDay

Can he block, cause that is the main area we need help. Our D is actually playing pretty well since the rankings shown below for Jets D was against 3 of the better offenses in NE, Eagles, and Browns, not to mention with our O having mostly 3 and outs putting the D on the field for 80% of each game. If we could even score 10 points on O we probably would win or be in almost every game. Instead our O not only scores 0 they are actually negative since our turnovers either lead directly to points or gives the other team the ball already in FG range.

Jets D stats after 4 games:

(7th)87.5 - RUSHING
(20th)272.0 - PASSING
(13th)347.8 - OVERALL

4 minutes ago, UnknownJetFan said:

Can he block, cause that is the main area we need help. Our D is actually playing pretty well since the rankings shown below for Jets D was against 3 of the better offenses in NE, Eagles, and Browns, not to mention with our O having mostly 3 and outs putting the D on the field for 80% of each game. If we could even score 10 points on O we probably would win or be in almost every game. Instead our O not only scores 0 they are actually negative since our turnovers either lead directly to points or gives the other team the ball already in FG range.

Jets D stats after 4 games:

(7th)87.5 - RUSHING
(20th)272.0 - PASSING
(13th)347.8 - OVERALL

Does it matter if he can block... I get the attempt at humor but Trevor Williams has shown starter level ability. If you can claim him you claim him. The entire roster need to be improved.

Let me know when a starting caliber offensive lineman is released and can be claimed. oh wait.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Thanks if picked up immediate starter and improves the D him and Hairston should be starting CB's let Johnson sit and rot the way he's playing. 

We are 3rd? in waiver order I believe. Cincy and Dolphins are 1 and 2... Just have to hope 1. We actually put in a claim and 2 the above teams do not.

On 10/7/2019 at 9:32 AM, NYallDay said:

CB from LA chargers. Should deff be a waiver claim

43199de21f3b5bc555c838f0a3634728.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody who has their iPhone in Power Save mode and still has 77% battery seems like a cautious, risk-averse kinda guy.  For this reason, I trust your judgement here and say we take this chance!

Bring him in Joey D! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stark said:

We are 3rd? in waiver order I believe. Cincy and Dolphins are 1 and 2... Just have to hope 1. We actually put in a claim and 2 the above teams do not.

21 minutes ago, Stark said:

well here's to not trying to improve the roster with that 3rd waiver spot. 

Not sure why you wouldn't take a chance here.

15 minutes ago, TheClashFan said:

Do the Cards still have the earlier claim position?

JD asleep at the wheel? Who knows. 

2 minutes ago, Averagejetsfan1421 said:

I think the order stays the same if I’m not mistaken  , I think If it went by win or loss jets would be number 1 ahead of cardinals and 49ers 

A search said that it stays at 1st round draft order until week 3, then adjusts.  I hope we did not pass on him. 

17 minutes ago, Averagejetsfan1421 said:

Cardinals had the number 1 waiver spot, he didn’t make it past that..

16 minutes ago, DJF71 said:

They still have the #1 spot even though they have a win and a tie??

9 minutes ago, varjet said:

A search said that it stays at 1st round draft order until week 3, then adjusts.  I hope we did not pass on him. 

Waivers AFTER WEEK 3 go to this season's record.

I am pretty sure that the waiver order this week was/is:

Bengals

Dolphins

JETS

Arizona should be like 6

• Upvote 1